What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

Thank you, my friend, for this information
I was not aware of it
I hope that you provide us with your updated information regarding Bitcoin

• +2 1

The truth is there are a lot of spam and fraudulent messages that receive me daily, we must be careful and not to enter any of these links that we receive, and not to give our private keys to any unknown site or person we have to be vigilant.

• +2 1

There are solutions.But the most awareness is self awareness.There are lots of reasons you can fall into scammers.You should not click any unknown links and avoid messages and requests from unkonown friends and persons

I suggest with constant caution because we are in a field where everyone can do such things and breakthroughs always happen to many people, so the most important thing is caution in dealing with anyone.

• +3 1

The number of spammers has increased a lot, but unfortunately they cannot be eliminated completely, as they always have new methods of fraud, so we must avoid dealing with any unknown site or person.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, they are really annoying, I think they are all crooks, I thought that reporting them would be terminated by the moderators, but they have many ways to do this, so always inform them and they will be banned from the forum, to do this in order to improve this forum.

• +2 1

Very good suggestion friend. I like your suggestions i think when we secure our account with strong password then spammers cannot do anything. We should take care of our account with private key as well.

I don’t think my friend there is a drastic solution for spammers. Therefore, in the event that we suspect any person, the moderator can be informed of this to follow up on the issue. In any case, we are working in a safe forum.

Solution on scammer then you will be a wide and accessory SMS links which you find in your telegram and WhatsApp other network but you research on this if you want to learn now you read here seniors members topics or comments then you find good answer

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We must be wary of the spammers that may be the cause of losing our money and when this happens we have to inform the expert members about this matter.

• +2 1

I think spammers are always present in any forum or community because the way to stop them is to report them suspiciously and expel them, so we try to keep this place in the best way possible.

The easiest way to avoid the scammer is to take precautions .Make sure that the site is not fake .consult it from friends and try to gain the information as much as u can and also if u find a scammer report ut without any second thoughts.

The responsibility of every person who works here in the forum. When we find someone who sends a spam. We report it to the moderators of the forum in this case we will eliminate them all and prevent them from entering the forum.

Those spammers should be banned in this forum. Some countries are removed from the pay by post campaign because of that act. Some members on that banned countries are included even if they are not spammers and they are contributing useful post in the forum. Up to now there are still spammers roaming around in this flatform.

@Ch Ayyan I think we should report every spammer we go through while working on this forum to moderators so that they would take again against them. We must make our profile and wallets secure. We should not want to be successful overnight because it wil expose us to scammers .

I really liked your post, it is aimed at something very good for all members and for the safety of their money and accounts from cheaters, They are ideas that can bring us a positive result. I hope that they will be looked at and put in place such plans to protect members from spammers.

• +2 1

As for me, I know that the owners of spam can be fraudsters and send mail randomly in order to sign the victims in order to be defrauded, so I ignore any mail that I receive from an unknown person.

I don't know what is permanent solution to get rid of spammers,  but the things we can do to avoid spammers is given below,  make sure your account has strong password,  don't trust easily because none of us know who are spammers. So, don't trust soon . And do not share your personal information to anyone.  Prevention is better than cure .so, be careful .I hope moderators will find out any permanent solution to get rid of spammers and scammers. 

I think we can assist cryptotalk forum gets rid of spammers by reporting them to the cryptotalk admin or moderator and they will take necessary actions against spammers by either banning them or stop them from receiving payment. 

Hmmm well it's a very tough task because we can't do this easily .but we can to if we all take our responsibility and timely report about the scammers to the moderaters so that they can take action on time .in this we can save this forum from scammers .

yes dear you are right due to scamming websites we should find out permanent solution of this and from my point of view i think we find out the scammer and should report against then and try to not share your personal information with any unknown person and do not trust easily and keep your wallet secure by making strong password

I think the solution we can find to get rid of them is only by reporting them to the administrators were we caught them doing something wrongly in the forum that is against the rules, I think by doing this the number of spammers in the forum will continue be reducing everyday.

I think the solution we can find to get rid of them is only by reporting them to the administrators were we caught them doing something wrongly in the forum that is against the rules, I think by doing this the number of spammers in the forum will continue be reducing everyday.

I think that the forum CryptoTalk has become better after the team supervising the forum has removed all the accounts fakes and the forum has been completely cleaned, and we can help the supervising team by reporting spam. 

I agree crypto spammers around the global not just from this platform and to start by this forum the best thing that us users can do to minimize the number of spammers is to report them to the admins and give them bad reputation while on outside spammers I think the best way is to expose and report them. best of luck.

It was very difficult to stop those people who most of them join the forum with false and multiple accounts, but the supervisors made strict decisions against these people, as the supervisors banned many countries from which most spam comes from, and this forum was completely cleaned of spam and this is a very great step.