What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

I agree with you this is right ,but i think we can make some step and can control the activities of spammers.  Because we want to earn money from anywhere. So due to this reason we can scame.  So it good if we take right decisions and control our greed then we can safe ourself from spammers.  So it good if we report against spammers but at that time we would lose our money and so on. So it good if we not focus on that things and make right choices and earn from this. 

Hello gays.There are places where you can go and complain, including your local cops because cyber crime is a crime in all countries. 

And I cant understand how you can ban a site, because three persons report as spam. Report to who, and who are the three persons, what if those three persons have vendetta against the owner of the site.thanks for read my comment

According to my mind, if anyone of us want to get rid of spammers, then he/she should not respond to any of the unknown person. These type of spammers give us interesting, profitable and attractive offers but we should avoid them. Gold luck. Thanks.

They are genuine snares for the crypto. The most ideal path is to spread positive reaction about the exchanging and notice that tricks will in the end get prohibited. The other significant viewpoint is attempting not be one and let others not become one in your quality.

If you wanted to get ride from scammers permanently then  i suggest you dear friend you should use some kind of security that  is very good but i also wanted to know more about it give other solution many people are telling that you just ignore is it solution of this problem.

• +2 1

Yes now there are many type of spammers in the forum and they are also try to steal as much of money they can strike from the members of the forum to avoid this you have to activate many much as security measures firstly you must have a good wallet where you can put your money safely and securely and we must have to report every spammers we seen.To avoid the spammers the members must have to help each other.

Welcome my friend, I did not understand exactly what you mean, but you can report any unwanted messages. This is what I know. Moderators in this forum are always present and see everything.

• +3 1

Many of us may be exposed to receiving many spam messages, I think the best solution is to inform them so that the forum is cleaned of such random behavior that is intended to swindle and defraud.

By making each user after gaining a particular rank to post new topics based on their queries regarding the platform would motivate most users to not just comments but also to learn the basics of the platform. This way users who just post spam comments can be identified and spammers will be forced to take their effort and time in the platform in order to create good quality content.

They always work against crypto.  When we find out someone is cheating with a scammer or crypto, I will report it to your controller.  The controller will then research the person's account according to our report.  If any negative information is found, the account will be terminated from crypto.

Yes you right , this world of cryptocurrency if full by spammers, and this is really bad , because you don’t know if your money is safe or not , so we have to report any spammers website or platform to save the other people. We have to help each other

Thank you very much, my friend, for this useful post ... I think, in order to get rid of them, the supervisors should be informed about them in order to be fired ... and your suggestion was also good ... The most important thing is that this platform remains free of these senders .. Good luck to all

• +3 1

Uhmm... I think the spammers can be stopped if we report them to the moderators here in this forum. The moderators here should be monitored all of the posts on each topic for better result.

Always be monitored by brokers
Over the entire publications I think this minimizes
The presence of spam, so reporting them is necessary
To expel them with this we keep the forum from scammers

Thank you very much, my friend, for this useful post ... I think, in order to get rid of them, the supervisors should be informed about them in order to be fired ... and your suggestion was also good learn the basics of the platform. This way users who just post spam comments can be identified and spammers will be forced to take their effort and time in the platform in order to create good quality content.

To be eligible for awards, you must have more than 130 posts. Make 1,300 posts, for example, and the reward will be in the form of bitcoin. On Bitcoin Talk, the action starts at the bottom.

We cannot completely prevent spam, but the best way to protect ourselves and our money is by not opening messages and ignoring them and that we only deal with trusted people. 

We all have to work at all times to be able to get rid of spammers who may be fraudsters and intend to work randomly in this forum. So I suggest finding a solution to this problem, which is by monitoring these senders and then submitting a legal complaint against their right to receive their penalty

• +2 1

If l am not mistaken you are referring to scammers not spammers. Goggle don't have the power to banned any site for scamming but you can used this website to check the status of any website in order to avoid fraudulent act.

Whatever the methods will not be a deterrent to fraudsters to stop their actions, the solution to the problem must start with us by learning how to protect ourselves from them and block the way to all their attempts to fraud. This knowledge must be essential to us by not trusting anyone, not giving our money to anyone and avoiding unreliable links and websites. To protect ourselves from viruses.

• +1 1

I hadn’t really heard about it, but digging around I can understand that spanmers isn’t the same as scammers, I think they’re misusing the term. Spanmers is a person who sends junk mail. 

In reality, my friend, you are right, and we can also get rid of them for a short period so that we can report them, but I am sure that they will create new accounts and we must be careful of our plans so that we do not allow them, but rather fraud us.

The only way to recognize the scammers is that they provide you with the short cuts and ultimately you fell in they scam and lost alot. The only way to get rid of this all is to report them immediately as you recognized them 

• +3 1

I think we have to work together to prevent the scammers from stealing our money or our accounts by report their account and tell other about their usernames.

I agree with you, my friend, that fraudsters have many malicious methods, and they enter into multiple accounts, but I think that the moderators ban them and cancel their association with the forum.
We have to help moderators by reporting spammers, to keep this forum clean, and get rid of all fraudsters.

• +1 1