Welcome back in crypto industry - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Welcome back in crypto industry

hello mate hope so you are doing well and welcome again to this platform and dear from my point of view due to not reading and responding to the notification i do not think so you will get warning points so briefly  read the comments and if you consider to necessary to respond these then you will do otherwise you do not need to reply them  

Dear friend, yes, you can respond to them, but in my opinion, I think if something is not important then ignore and start working and publish posts and topics until you retrieve your information about cryptocurrencies and I wish you good luck and thank you very much

• +2 1

Yes, dear friend, it is possible to respond to notifications, but I advise you to organize your time and responses to avoid the ban
welcome back

Of course my friend you can respond to these notifications.

To prevent this and especially if it is needed to work to a better level here in this forum you always provide useful topics and publications with other members and the assessment gives you a more respectable and physical benefit through which

Dear friend, you are welcome again in the forum. You can respond to all comments, but you cannot write more than 50 comments per day, so I would prefer you to respond to 20 comments per day.

First of all i welcome back to on this informative crypto forum and my advice avoid to those thing that cause to account get warning points so do your best friend it not matter that you come back after one month you can definately replies to all your notifications but m advice no take break you missed the chance of some important points on crypto forum but hope so in future you take time for crypto forum.

Welcome back to this forum. If the price is important and deserves a response, it is better to answer it, and if not, you can skip it and continue working on the forum

Hello buddy, I hope you are doing well and welcome back to this website. From my perspective, you will not receive warning points for not reading and reacting to the notifications, so read the comments briefly and react if you feel it is necessary; otherwise, you do not need to respond.

You have to calm down, my friend.  I know you are excited to get back to work and make useful posts, but you have to slow down and respond to the mail you have slowly as you have to focus on the quality of the posts in order not to get negative reviews.

I think it is okay to write a large number of posts but you should not exceed the daily limit on the number of posts.  Also, you need to know that you will only earn on 20 posts per day, so there is no point in writing 100 posts per day.

First welcome back, and second you can reply to any notification you want, yiu are not obligated to reply to just one or two, and if you didn't break any rule, then why would you receive a warning points?? I think yiu don't need to worry and start using thus forum like you was before, because nothing changed in this field that is the good idea

Welcome my dear this opportunity is very good for you to gain experience from the forum and collect some money for notices not needed to respond to all of them and you can avoid the warning points by adhering to the laws of the forum

• +4 1

Greetings, buddy It is entirely up to you to decide. Let me join the other participants in extending a warm welcome to all newcomers to this fantastic platform known as cryptotalk. In my opinion, you should obey the rules and regulations and avoid copying and pasting other people's comments. You should also strive to write a useful article.

Welcome back my friend. You can, of course, respond to any notice you want, but I suggest that you make comments regularly so that you do not encounter warning points, I think you do not need to worry, I wish you good luck and a successful journey again, may God help you.

• +2 1

You're solemnly welcome back mate, you can check your notifications, and respond to important notifications only. As for mail, you have to be careful in inspecting messages, you may receive fraudulent messages from spammers, so you must inform forum managers about them immediately they will know what to do.

In order to avoid the warning points, I advise you to ignore these responses in terms of responding to all of them and only give likes to them.
One of the rules of the forum is not to respond several times to one post, so how can you respond to this number and all of them to the post that you published previously.

Welcome back, yes you can reply to all of them, unless in violation of the rules, for example, you are not entitled to make more than 50 daily posts, so you can reply to them during the coming period, since you have returned to the forum and you  will work daily.
 good luck

• +4 1

Very unfortunate that you are away for a month
You can read the emails if they are important, you can respond to them
But if it is not important, you can proceed without fear
All the best to you.

• +2 1

Hello my friend I do not think you are obligated to respond to everyone, and this certainly does not affect anything, nor does it earn you any warning points. But there may be a specific risk for a reason that may be important to you, or a notification that you have violated a rule, for example.

• +3 1

If a response is required, provide it; otherwise, ignore the notifications and focus on other people's new posts to earn some free bitcoin. The most significant thing is that you are now back at work.

My friend this foram don't pay you for some country, and as the reply is concerned you can reply if you want but its not necessary, and after 2 warning points you got banned.

Why not respond to all of the posts that have been quoted or mentioned? Examine them and try to clarify things based on their suggestions. Remember that your posts should be of good quality and adhere to the forum's guidelines.

Welcome back!

Here you will know everything better if you work regularly.  Hopefully after a long time, you should not have any problem And 

The most important factor that now you again here for working 

•  

Yes, given that your answer is useful and that you receive warning points if your response is not useful, and that your response can result in a ban if there is a large amount of spam.

If you do this, you will use up your chances to participate again and win.  Important notifications can only be answered, and the rest are ignored.  And I assure you that you will find in it a lot of unimportant notices. Often times I refer to me even outside the topic.

• +3 1