Welcome back in crypto industry - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Welcome back in crypto industry

if someone asked you any question then you could give them reply otherwise no need to reply. Because many people give their opinions on your post. Second you should only make 30 replies in a day while considering daily posting limit.

Yes you are right...

Just be a good member here .you dont violate the rules and regulations in Cryptotalk forum. Your post should must be useful and helpful to all other  members..i hope more success for you.

My friend welcome here by joining this forum again whichever notifications have come to you, you should read them with care, may be one of them are warning points and you should follow them and save your account from banning.After joining the crypto industry we should work continuously because I think it is a very good platform.

In my opinion , there are many app are available in the market to earn money but i personally use to cryptotalk because it is a secure way to get much profit. We also know that crypto platform is the best and safe platform to earn.

Welcome back hope your break was fine well to my own understanding those notifications are what you missed during the break and I will advice you to go and read them maybe you will find some useful information there.

• +1 1

You can respond to the comments you want, but you must focus through working on this site on writing useful and constructive comments and posts in order to benefit other members 

Dear dude well come to crypto industry you should do the comments on useful posts you have to remain safe from warning points and to do the posts with carefully . 

• +3 1

On 3/12/2020 at 4:28 AM, Raven said:

Hello guys! I'm back in cryptotalk, i just take a break from the forum for a month and now i'm here again and i have a question. I received 120 notification in my cryptotalk account so my question is am i allowed to reply all of it or not? I want to ask first to avoid some warning points. 

Screenshot_2020-03-12-06-14-15-030_com.android.browser.jpg

Hope you do the same again.You must be able to answer the notifications that you have received. This will not cause any problem in your account.So hope you can work and don't miss out anymore.

Welcome back my friend . If the reply to these notifications are nessesry than you should reply but if it is not important than make your paid posts  and work regularly 

I think that there will be no problem in replying to those notifications you have received . If some messages are useless , try to avoid replying to those messages and give reply only for useful topics and request for help or clarification of doubts .

I think that you can respond to those notifications that have come to you if you feel up to it, I personally would respond to it because of the curiosity that these notifications would cause me and thus clear up doubts
A big greeting to the whole community

Welcome back to the forum, i don't think you should repy those notifications because it's been 1 month and those people probably forgot about your post. You can start making new posts or comments, so you can get more notification. I hope you can understand what i am trying to say.

• +1 1

Welcome to come back to us, this is a very good form where we can work. In this we can earn money, invest money, earn money Is a great time pass saver Good online business 

Welcome back brother i suggest you if you want to become a good trader than you should online day by day because its give you more information and also you have a good time in trading and its not bad if you stop posting some times because its only a lose nothing more

Welcome back . Everybody needs a break. In this break we miss alot of things.  You got alot of notification.  I don't think it is a good idea to response all the notification. You can create new topic and better things. So start working hard from now.

Welcome back dear nice to have you again and on the issue of notification you have received I suggest you only reply to those relevant ones. I don't think there are some restrictions if you reply to them all.If reply are necessary then reply them otherwise ignored these notifications and enjoying works on others new posts and earn some free btc.

If we are at a price to get an answer to an important notification, go to review it otherwise ignore that notification and go to your work because, you have already missed so many things so use this time in a perfect way to get all the things.  Time is not wasted.  Then your business will be better.

On 3/12/2020 at 3:28 AM, Raven said:

Hello guys! I'm back in cryptotalk, i just take a break from the forum for a month and now i'm here again and i have a question. I received 120 notification in my cryptotalk account so my question is am i allowed to reply all of it or not? I want to ask first to avoid some warning points. 

Welcome back to this platform buddy. Hope your fine and enjoyed your holidays. Yes man of course you can reply these notifications because your account is active now and you were not be blocked or banned.

On 3/11/2020 at 11:28 PM, Raven said:

Thank you pal for the question....me too am new in the world of cryptotalk please can someone help me to enlight me about it? Because is good for the begginar like me to know more about it...Thanks!

Yes mate welcome to the crypto industry. To be honest this is the best forum I have ever seen. Its really great to be here. You said that you have received 120 notification. If the notifications are  important then you can reply. Otherwise you can ignore this. No need to worry about that.

Welcome, my friend, again. Warning points that you must read first. If there is something necessary, you must respond to some of them in order to know and learn from the mistakes that you have been alerted to. Thank you.

You can reply to every one but your reply should be good and informative. If someone ask any question from you then reply to him. Other wise don't reply and spread spam.

Yes mate you can answer all those notifications that you get when you are away in the forum. But there are some old topics that you commented that might get lock and can't reply. So be aware to those topic.

• +1 1