Welcome back in crypto industry - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Welcome back in crypto industry

Dear, I welcome you again on this platform, you are a very senior member, so in this platform, you post well, comment well so that other people can benefit from it and we too can benefit.  Dear you post well so you can avoid the creation moment again 

Welcome back, i think it,s not right to reply all of it you must have to avoid warning points. It's a great platform and best earning method. Get back into your routine, write valuable comments and learn more.

Glad to see you back Now let's talk about your 120 notifications. Open and read them. If a member is asking you something and you think it is necessary to reply, then you must reply. By the way, I think in 120 days they would have got the answer to their question.

• +1 1

On 3/12/2020 at 12:28 AM, Raven said:

Hello guys! I'm back in cryptotalk, i just take a break from the forum for a month and now i'm here again and i have a question. I received 120 notification in my cryptotalk account so my question is am i allowed to reply all of it or not? I want to ask first to avoid some warning points. 

Screenshot_2020-03-12-06-14-15-030_com.android.browser.jpg

@Raven  I think there are no problems or warning points if you have been interrupted for a while and now you have decided to return to this forum. Reassure and respond and participate as you like.
Welcome back.

• +2 1

I would say that I would like to suggest you to be regular and active in the forum so that the moderators can notice you because having such a long time you can become an inactive member of this forum and many inactive members can be removed by the moderators.  Use the perfect way to get all the things you missed so even this campaign is getting harder so be careful about your content.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Welcome back. That's not necessary to reply every notification. You are free to start your work without even without replying to the notifications my dear mate.

I am very glad that you are back in this forum so that you can take your learning again to have more knowledge every day and worry about not taking such long breaks to avoid the loss of learning the good thing that here in this forum you learn quickly about cryptography.

• Useful or interesting 1

Their would be many topics deleted and you cannot find them. Because forum always deleted useless content. And don't start replying them check them slowly and give time to new content. Which is fresh and gives you current market situation. The purpose of visit is to learn and not the earn by filling the comment in box. So make sure to chose the qualitative topics from notification .If you start posting at those notification posts which are old you may be considered spammer and face penalty from Admin. 

Probably you may see different notification but from same topic, so tag those who quoted for more information and make enlightenment on each member quotation. You can choose the most valuable quotations and answer them 

Let me first greet you that you are welcome back mate. Well I don't see anything bad in you replying to the messages since you are not banned from the administrators to reply to messages. This can not cause you getting any point as far the messages are still available online for you to reply on. 

• +1 1

Welcome back to the form first of all check all notifications if it is able to reply then reply on some notifications but its not important to reply on every notifications just check and the important notifications will receive reply leave other notifications.

• +2 1

Its up to you if the replies are necessary to give mean to say some important question are asked then you must reply to them otherwise ignored those people. As you came after a warnning so you should not take any risk more. You pay heed to your work hard posts maximum with useful data and got ratings hope for their got paid. Good luck.

Dear @Raven cryptotalk is like an industry on this industry we should avoid from the red rules the Red rules involve the copyright option it involve the copypaste options Red rules involve the cheating this industry is the best way for learning and earning 

• +1 1

Above all else , welcome back and this is a lovely work environment in and it has gotten far superior and we need to continue making a decent attempt to make it shockingly better there is a ton of good that accompanies it, so its so wonderful that we are presently paid with tokens thus thank you and welcome back.

You are welcome to come back again. At the time when you are absent in crypto talk you may miss many work and that's the result of your notification. I think you may skip some of those notification and start work again here. 

welcome back dear, I think you can reply all of them one by one but take care of the forum rules and do not make posts in one section only it will lead your account to the ban.

Hi 

Your welcome back to here after long time to work .i think some posts delet here you can not reply on them too but many people said you could only 2 or 3 people in one certain people then you shoul review all the new updates that took place that the forum

Welcome back at cryptotalk family.  I think there is no restrictions to reply all notifications but it required a lot time to reply everyone. I think you should reply on just important question and other ignore and work good as you performed in past 

• +1 2

Welcome back my friend. I think this is the specialty of this forum that you can work or take breaks anytime you want. This is absolutely a great thing.

My friend if you have received notifications you can reply to all of these notifications but if these notifications are worth replying or have opinions of replying. I want to advise you that continue your work without any delay.

If you don't have too much time to reply all the notification then it is ok you should go for publication and start posting again you can simply I don't know what that notification.  You can simply go to learn about the cryptocurrency again and start that safe journey with the cryptotalk. 

• +2 1

Welcome back my friend yes of course you can reply them who mentioned you in their comments but you should be careful about the forum rules because by breaking the rules you can get warning point. So keep it up and wish you the best of luck.

Welcome again to this forum mate, i hope you're doing well here by making a quality post for us, for answering your question, you're allowed to reply or answer all of the notification you received but i think 25 notification is only fitted from that notification button.

• +1 1

I've seen so many jobs online in my life, but I've never seen such a beautiful flatform like this crypto forum. I thank you and welcome the experiences of the forum, who have created this forum so beautifully. I always try to make important posts on this forum, so that my posts will inspire the rest of the members.

Welcome back to the gathering mate pleasant to have you once more and on the issue of notice you have got gotten I recommend you merely answer to those significant ones and I do not think there are a few limitations in case you answer to them all,thanks.

First greeting back, and second you can answer to any notice you need, yiu are not committed to answer to only a couple, and on the off chance that you didn't disrupt any norm, at that point for what reason would you get an admonition focuses?? I think yiu don't have to stress and begin utilizing accordingly gathering like you was previously, on the grounds that nothing changed in this field.