"Cryptography in developing countries" - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Cryptography in developing countries"

At present, many people in a world know nothing about bitcoin or crypto, because this has nothing to do with development. The development of countries is closely related to the cultural diversity of the population.

• +1 1

I love her and I want to tell you that I am agreeing with you cryptography developing in many countries all over the world this time cryptocurrency into calligraphy is very reliable so we should also working on this currency because the value of cryptocurrencies increased everyday

• +4 1

I am also my friend. I live in third world countries and few know about cryptocurrencies. I recently learned about it and joined this forum through a family member. I hope that many people know about cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I also in my country have a small number of people who know about working with cryptocurrencies, so we have to attract many people to work so that they can benefit from the work.

Thanks for an important topic. In my country, too, there is a huge population that has not heard anything about cryptocurrency, so those of us who work in this field need to publish and share it with as many people as possible so that everyone can benefit from this field as much as possible.

Cryptocurrency  in developed country where digital currency have been going on for long time where a lot have benefit and also invest from the earning but less developed country are yet to even know what is the coin or it likes.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:09 PM, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

Deer in my country crypto currencies are not so much popular but Now many changes are occur and people are start using it and also liking it but it will take some time to become popular but I have great interest in it and I like it.

Yes, I think that there are many countries in which the culture of digital currencies has not spread, but I expect that with the future it will spread to all countries and will be a good source of income for most people.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes, my friend, there are a large number of countries that do not know anything about encrypted currencies and we must work on them and add friends in order to increase the popularity of currencies and we must work to spread useful and clear information in order to increase the number of people and increase the price of currencies also because of the increased demand for them and must  Work to develop it until it becomes practical life

I also live in one of these countries and crypto currency is not really accepted in my country, with there only being a limited number of options for use of crypto. I think the best way to help these countries is to create more awareness on crypto and its benefits. And for those, like me and you, that live in these countries, we should hold onto our crypto and wait for when it is more usable for us...

• +1 1

The first is that maybe those people don't have the ability to search new fields or enter new fields on the Internet. However, our government is keen to adopt blockchain technology. Encourage someone throughout the cryptocurrency, then some people know this coin.    

Actually,Crypto currency is spreading worldwide and well be become a largest in the world after a small time.Government in my country has announced Investment in Bitcoin is illegal but they didn't mention about other Crypto currency. It is our duty to alert people to the importance of these cryptocurrencies as a new generation of traditional paper currency.

These countries and obviously also the governments have known how to take advantage of cryptocurrencies and much more in this last year where they had a lot of knowledge, although we can see that there are also many countries that have taken advantage for many years and today they can have too many results because the growth has been strategic.

Cryptocurrency have gone far in development countries because that is where the idea of digital currency have started and today even the less develop country have an idea about coins.

I also live in a society that does not know anything about cryptocurrency We must help spread it so that the benefit pervades society I expect knowledge about cryptocurrency to increase with the passage of time

The popularity of cryptocurrencies is still limited in developing countries, due to the lack of technological development in them, which leads to the difficulty of buying and selling these currencies.

Well, if you're just an ordinary people, you have no idea with cryptocurrency at all, this is happens to me when i just played video games and studying for High School grade, But when i entered in College, i meet some of my classmates and tell me about cryptocurrency, After i knew it, i'm being stopped to continue here and doing my responsibilities as a student, and when the pandemic comes, i continue to do spot trading and luckily seeing this forum and make a posts everyday.

A lot of cryptocurrencies are appearing in the owner and it seems that they will progress very quickly and many countries are benefiting from this currency. 

I think the cryptocurriency is the curriency of the future.It will be acceped and known by every country and everyone.Because crypto forum is increasing its memeber rapidly.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, and I have noticed the terrible and rapid developments on this site 
I'm here. I'm still a beginner, but I'm excited about a better future here.

Yes, you are right, and I am also from a developing country from the third world countries, and that the surrounding community has never heard of cryptocurrencies and when I tried to spread the culture of currencies among them they did not care and considered it a monument and illusions. Therefore, I hope that we spread the concept of digital currencies on the largest scale around the world.

I am from India. And it is also a third world country. But in our country, many people know about encrypted currencies. Some years ago not some much people know about it but now it is increasing. Our government also allowed to do payments from bank. 

Even if you live in a large country, you can be certain that only about 5% of the population is aware of cryptocurrency. Since it is less important to a large segment of society, many people find it objectionable! This condition, I assume, will improve in the near future.

My dear friend I want to tell you that the Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are still illegal in the developing countries due to the flexiblity in the price of bitcoin so you can see that the price is too much flexible in the market

• +2 1

My dear friend, there are many members who live in the countries of the third world and their numbers are increasing and people in these countries have begun to discover the world of the Internet and know that they can get profits in exchange for work on the Internet

• +4 1