"Cryptography in developing countries" - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Cryptography in developing countries"

My guess is that cryptocurrency will increase in importance in the future.  Countries like India must accept crypto now bitcoins are banned in India.  But developing countries will understand the needs of the crypto world in the future.  And they will understand its importance in their development, thank you.

Yes in many countries people don't know much about crypto. Even in my country there are many people that are unaware of crypto but in future i think the value of crypto will increase and people will know about this. 

In the third world countries it is not easy to have access to the knowledge and also to the technology that is why there are very few people who know about the cryptocurrency.

Yes, my friend, for about a month I have known about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin that 5% of the country in which I live do not know it. I am now posting and informing my friends about the forum so that it can spread throughout the town. I am new here and I learn a lot of good information and spread it among my friends.

Crypto is also devloping in third world countries. We are seeing more countries and its people accepting its uses and profits.I think your country will soon reconsider it as a tradable currency and more people will know about it.Dont lose your hope about crypto. 

• +3 1

I think crypto graphy is an art and also a science. It is also most popular in the world, especially in developed countries. But it is not good that it is just in developed countries not in underdeveloped countries. According to me it should be allowed underdeveloped countries. By this trade volume will extend and more people earn from here and site also get popularity in the world.

In particular, I would not call it deterioration, I would call it a lack of knowledge regarding the subject and lack of dissemination.If you review statistics and globalize results you will be able to find out that only 2% of the world population operates with cryptocurrencies, a small percentage is in full adoption , another percentage does not believe in the system and the vast majority have not even found out about its existence. This does not mean that they are in deterioration, but that it is a process that is just beginning.

Dear, very few people still know about cryptocurrency but more people are interested in cryptocurrency than before and the popularity of cryptocurrency is increasing in value. Many countries are benefiting from cryptocurrency and some countries have now banned cryptocurrency. But hopefully soon the ban will be lifted from all countries and every country will benefit from this currency and many people will work in it.

Live in the first world or the last one has nothing to do with me, it seems to me that we are all interested in the cryptographic world because those who recommend us are people who have tried it and from their experiences it is the best for me but you have to have be very careful because as in all places there are people who all they want is to deceive us, open their eyes wide to those who trust luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

In future, developed countries will recognize the need for the Crypto environment. And they will realize the significance of it in their development.

Their are many countries that are not serious with this site so they need to be banned and get another site but this cryptotalk site is really what we need now 

Im developing country the importance of crypto is mot that much as in the develop countries because their access towards crypto is so fast and people have awareness about this so crypto is different from country to country  

Actually cryptography is becoming famous in the whole world and it soon it will be so popular in developing countries. As it is famous in other countries as well.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:09 PM, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

Cryptocurrency is one of the best currency online and it should be well known in this world. Also every country should allow cryptocurrency. Your topic shows that the traders of cryptocurrency are rich.

This application is used for every purposes of gettng money. Mostly people are trading on this platform and getting many profit from it without any risk and loss of their money and hard working. It's have a responsibility to all its users to pays money them on perfect timing without any late. So this app is responding it's all responsibility. It uses many crypto curriencies for trading and using on their app so the all users get benefits from it. 

I guess the digital currencies will get more popular than the traditional currencies because which is more convenient to use . I guess many countries will allow using crypto currencies

Cryptography is very different from cryptocurrencies, I know that you are a beginner newbie and you make this silly mistake but you shouldn't, you should have known what cryptography is since elementary school and you should have known this is a science like statistics and economics but you messed this up with cryptocurrencies beause you are just a person that probably failed even at highschool.

Basically i am from an underdeveloped nation, with an undeniably more regrettable economy, with high expansion rates and there are more bad than individuals, and I can disclose to you that here the universe of Cryptocurrencies is extremely wide and consistently it is expanding. So this is what i think.

Indeed, Indeed, you are correct, I concur with you, as  I participate in this discussion, I need to get the information I need to get the data I need to learn here, cryptocurrency is the best stage for everyone. Later, the nations that were created realized the need for a crypto climate.

I believe that the truth does not depend on any country, the information we handle is ultimately controlled by us. That in other countries there is more information than in others is another matter, but the internet is free and the person who would like to take advantage of it in any country can! Whether using any type of vpn or proxy. The important thing is to have the right information at the right time!

On 3/11/2020 at 1:09 PM, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

Cryptocurrencies need to spread in a country to the speed of the Internet and modern technological structures in addition to the law permitting them.
Unfortunately, most of the third world countries do not have these ingredients

Cryptocurrency have develop far long in countries that are highly digital and have the ability to create inventory among people for the survival of less privilege one in the country.

Hello my friend, also in my country, the situation is like this, the vast majority do not know anything about cryptocurrencies, and if they are talked about, they do not believe in its credibility. Therefore, it is our duty to spread awareness among them more and motivate them to participate and experience the largest evidence and proof of credibility in anything.

Well I think Cryptocurrencies can be introduced to many people both in developing countries and developed by telling people the important of cryptocurrencies and showing them the opportunity there could derive from it.

If you are on the smallest side, it is better for you to have a hand that knows how to benefit others and change their lives. It should not be limited to rich people, but everyone in general should, because there are no restrictions other than the laws that the government or some countries put on the basis of fraud considering the laws that are positive.