Myetherwallet safe - Page 10 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abood2017

Myetherwallet safe

MEW wallet is very safe wallet it may only depend on you on how you will keep your MEW. For example you are using private key or json file you should keep it properly to avoid you wallet being scam or hack by others.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:48 AM, ultimateclub said:

Be sure to enter your wallet url in the address bar of browser. Keep your wallet private key in safe zone as it is need to login. Never tell anyone about your private key. Don't open any email regarding your private key. You have to guard your key as it is only a asset to open your wallet.

now there is a lot of web pishing so we must always be vigilant and really examine the address that we use a lot of the web that only adds a small point, and it's very difficult to distinguish, and one more thing we have to be careful with copy-paste viruses because I've experienced themselves they take advantage of seeing the private key that I pasted.

Hello. I think it is the best wallet. But I saw there are a lot of problems. Forexample when I enter to this wallet app works very slowly. But it is one of the my favourite app. It has about all cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

Hello. Yes of course. I think it is one of the best safety wallet. Because many users use this wallet aramong the world.

Also I know developers of this wallet. They are very good in heir work. So I recommend you this wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Quite a good wallet, I started with it myself, but switched to TrustWallet. It's nice that you can watch balances from the browser, but it seems to me that the future belongs to mobile applications.

myetherwallet is a secure crypto wallet, and just as important it is very convenient to use, not all crypto wallets are so good

Despite all their dedication to security, MEW has come under attack. On April 24th, 2018, a scam artist ran “Hacking Phishing This is the type of hack where regular users think they are going to the regular MEW site but instead, they are secretly redirected to a fake site.

Such a fraudulent attack is possible for central services like MEW. Because there is one central location / service - easy to attack. And the way it worked for the hackers is fairly simple: Hackers create a website similar to MEW, redirect people to their fake site, and when people log in and do what they do, the bogus site collects their information and then steals ETH.

Ouvrir dans Google Traduction

Résultat Web avec des liens annexes

Hello, MyEtherWallet is one of the most secure wallets and the truth is that it is very difficult to hack it due to its high levels of security, but you always have to be cautious so what I can recommend is to authenticate by phone number or associate your 

It has a creator of codes that are generated every 10 seconds, as I told you, MyEtherWallet is quite safe but the truth is that currently we cannot trust something that is safe because hackers can even blow up that security, I hope you can get more info to 

protect your ETH. 

Myetherwallet is a wallet that provides you with security elements, and the rest will depend on your responsibility as a user to protect your funds, never give your private keys to anyone, keep them in a safe place, because if you lose them you will still lose your ERC tokens- 20 since you will never be able to enter your wallet.

The best method for maintaining security is to keep private keys in a safe place and never log in from the same PC that is used for browsing or mining

have been using myetherwallet for a long time. never encountered any problems. if you keep your private key safe, your wallet will remain safe.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:38 AM, cryptokram said:

The safety of your tokens depends on you.

These are the things you should avoid in order to use myetherwallet safely.
Always bookmark it.
And if you can't avoid opening myetherwallet, then you should take a good look at the website you are going to as it may be a phishing site.
Do not open emails related to your privatekey.

The security of your wallet depends a lot on you, since you keep and back up your private keys well but nobody can hack you, the best thing you can do is make some backup of your private keys and try not to download rare files on your or on the device where you have them stored so you do not catch any malicious virus that affects you, and as last data you can memorize the private keys in your mind and so you will be the only one who knows

If personally I think it is safe not only for my personal opinion. also due to the great reputation that it has a large number of users who recommend it without a doubt, it is very safe and very simple to use

I think meta mask wallet is one of the safest online wallet. But you always have to be very careful about your private key. I am also using meta mask for much long time.

Yes, it is a secure and authenticated wallet, and if you want to protect it, do not give your key to anyone, because the password is not responsible for the theft.

To protect your Ethirium on MyEtherWallet you simply need to set TwoFactAuth on your mobile phone and then set mnemonic phrase.But if you decide to set mnemonic phrase be sure you wrote them on paper or somewhere else.If you will lose mnemonic phrase,and will forget your password so you cant recover your wallet.

Ethereum is a public, open-source blockchain-based platform that performs a smart contract function that facilitates the conclusion of an online contract that mimics real contracts while providing an element of security and trust. Inventor of Ethereum [edit]. Ethereum was proposed in late 2013 by programmer Vitalik Buterin.