How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ?

It is a very useful publication for beginners and it will facilitate a lot of searching for this information and placing it in one topic, it would be good to save this post for later reference when needed, these terms are considered basic crypto and it is very important to memorize and search for it as well.

My dear friend I want to tell you that first of all you should to barca in the beginner section that is too much important for you Advantage more I want to tell you that you should to get the proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency and cryptography

Hallo my dear friends have a good day. I am thankful to you because you have shared your knowledge about crypto world this information is very beneficial for us AND THIS INFORMATION WILL help us in our working.

Dear friend, yes, you can start in the world of cryptocurrency by adhering to the rules of the forum and by sharing useful and effective topics about cryptocurrencies and by completing 100 free comments, and then you start earning by posting 20 posts every day and so on. Thank you very much, my dear friend.

• +3 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are good at doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that they are doing information is very beneficial for me and useful it is wanting to me and every nubian beginner

• +2 1

It is a very important topic. Thank you for guiding beginners to the beginning of the work and getting to know everything about cryptocurrencies. You will save the link to the topic for me to put when newbies ask about the details of this field.

You can start work in cryptocurrency world at any time.But first time you have to read some basic things about cryptocurrency.You can learn about cryptocurrency from article,blogs and youtube videos.

It full of information and we can identify which and can remind in our mind and can amke our concept clear if we read this post. Because ks good to know how much difference between  cryptocurrency and digital cryptocurrency and how rit work. So what is bit coin and how much it have value and how it work. Why blockchain is using to making records and so on other. Mining how it can possible by computer and which things which in minig. So it important to know about that things ,because we are ysing cryptocurrency and if we don't know about cryptocurrency then we can't right decisions. 

The information that you mentioned in your post is the basis of cryptocurrencies, as I said, because it is used in any topic related to cryptocurrencies, and this is why beginners should read it in order to be able to understand the topics at hand.

Thank you for such a wonderful and informative post . You have explained each and every term very clearly . As a newbie , I might sometimes get confused between these terms like Blockchain , Bitcoin , Ethereum etc but now I am learning about them and your post will help me a lot.

Welcome 
At the outset, thank you for this valuable information 
They are important points for all people who want to start with cryptocurrencies 
Good luck

Thank you my friend for providing these valuable and important tips for new beginners and later arrivals yes we have to be fully aware of this information so that we can succeed in the digital world good luck 

very good and also to be added that they have to do 100 comment at first days and 30 comment every day for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world this is how to start in crypto currency worldWell thank you for this information.To be a part of crypto world,ons has to know all these for surewe must first accomplish our homework, and then we have to go to work in the field of coding and I want to tell you that this forum is a simple part of the work in the field of coding and the real work in coding is through mining, investment and trading. 

• +5 1

Thanks very much for the nice information that you provided.

The topic is so useful and makes us understand the cryptocurrency better.

I hope see more topics from you in the next days.

Good luck my friend

Actually i think Yes, I am new currently on crypto .And I do not have so much knowledge about this and for this reason, I can open someone on the way, when I know myself, I will add a lie car, currently working on this new opportunity.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for bringing up such a topic. Indeed, it is worth reading by everyone, especially beginners, because they need initial information about the cryptocurrency. Personally, I benefited a lot when I read and understood it 😊💪.

I appreciate for your effort as you have explained everything regarding bitcoin in a comprehensive way. It's beneficial for new members of this forum who are unaware of the term Bitcoin and terms associated with it like mining, blockchain and wallets.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I believe that the rules and regulations stipulated by this forum are very important and that everyone should abide by them, especially the new members, in order to avoid falling into the problems of the ban.

My dear friend I join this forum few days ago and I don't know much about it. Thank you for this information your post is very helpful for me and also helpful for others. If someone can gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies then I suggest those first join cryptotalk because this is the platform that which you gain enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Hi everyone,  greeting of the day, first of  all  ,thank you dear friend for providing terms of this platform.  In start I have no idea about this . I hope the terms and conditions you shared with us will help all of us  in future.  I will follow your account to get notified if you share any information posts . 

This is the best platform to start your journey in cryptocurrency.It will help you to learn and earn both in one time.By learning from this platform about how to trade and invest in crypto you will able to do invest in cryptocurrency and you can save money for your future in your wallet.

• +1 1

That was really awesome surely every beginner have to know about this intro. 
I like to add this;

there are two kinds of wallets depending on the connection we have to choose from: 
-hot wallets require internet connection so their security is less but they are easier to use.
-cold wallets don't require an internet connection and they are offline so they are more safe especially for the beginners and those who have a lot of jobs to do online 
 and this two kinds have five types of storing methods include mobile - desktop - paper - hardware - online - mobile wallets

in my opinion I prefer to use desktop wallet for its very security 

thats all I want to add thanks for this space.

• +4 1

Thank you. It is very useful information for everyone here before starting to write. He should read this good post because many beginners do not yet know the meaning of cryptocurrencies and how they work on blockchain technology. It is also very good to tell us about wallets and their importance.

HYD Year greetings you can start in this forum because this form provide us opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency first of all you have to learn cryptocurrency and then you start investing your money in cryptocurrency if you're not you end up losing your money so be aware of this kind of mistakes

Thanks for sharing this helpful infor among newbies they deserve to know this and the information is clear and well articulated for easy understanding.