How to find best airdrop - Page 8 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to find best airdrop

I've been doing a lot of airdrop projects and following Airdrop Detective on telegram for a long time, I see that telegram channel has good airdrops. There are a lot of scam airdrops so you should choose a good airdrop

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I also visit the airdrops.io page this website promotes many airdrops that are being launched, where we can generate profits by just registering, many of them are usually scam but we do not waste much time registering.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:59 AM, sidik7 said:

today i want to share my experience here to find more airdrop ,many people in the world very interested became on airdrop and will impact getting income in very month ,but we must to learn strategy to find best airdrop.

• first think you must to study or learn overall project and then usefull to all people in the world
  • then you can find airdrop in any site likes this airdrops.io and https://airdropking.io/en/ so far more information airdrop on there is very useful you can try it on there
  • follow all the task on there and completed more airdrop to getting more earning .

Update i create a channel for all friend lets became t.me/cryptobountynewsupdate

if all friend have more site airdrop share here and lets together find more airdrop

In my experience the best airdrops you can get in the exchange houses as Yobit does it is very reliable but you never know there are airdrops by telegram bots and they also usually give good results

The best Airdrops arrive when you least expect them, always be attentive to your social networks, channels- recently air drops launch it at the time we least expect

It is not an easy tast to find true airdrops.. dependent a little on luck and a lot of attention. In my case iI choose Twitter to try to be informed. I especially recommend the @airdropinspect account who privdes very good information!

On 10/15/2019 at 8:59 AM, sidik7 said:

today i want to share my experience here to find more airdrop ,many people in the world very interested became on airdrop and will impact getting income in very month ,but we must to learn strategy to find best airdrop.

• first think you must to study or learn overall project and then usefull to all people in the world
  • then you can find airdrop in any site likes this airdrops.io and https://airdropking.io/en/ so far more information airdrop on there is very useful you can try it on there
  • follow all the task on there and completed more airdrop to getting more earning .

Update i create a channel for all friend lets became t.me/cryptobountynewsupdate

if all friend have more site airdrop share here and lets together find more airdrop

yeah i agree if the project have good signs in their twitter or their social network  like many followers , time , it would have  more trust in their airdrop 

good airdrops can also be found in telegram channels or on Facebook or Twitter accounts. you can also find other news or giveaways from exchanges.

The best way to know about good airdrops is to be faster, how? to be in groups were the people knows about crypto and research sources in a weekly basis , also do your own work and investigate daily about new airdrops and their tokens, read the whitepapers in order to know if there is a scam or not.

generally the airdrop improves are those that promote recognized platforms already established and that have the most credibility. example of this is yobit, binance and conisbit

I think that finding a good Airdrop depends on the research we do on it, not getting carried away by launches that offer $ 1000, that is false.

I recommend a YouTube channel called Extra Income, they share good Airdrops. 

To find best airdrop Go to Settings, tap General. Tap AirDrop, then choose an option. You can also set your AirDrop options in Control Centre.  swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen to open Control Centre. On iPhone 8 or earlier, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.

Thousands of airdrops everywhere, from the little I have been experimenting with, I would tell you that you only trust those who make the most renowned sites and not so much those offered by social networks. Also take into account the information you provide so that you do not fall for something that is scam. never have to send money to get the airdrop !!

Check you social media account old or new see update any news on social media team activate or not first you study airdrop and project

Thank you for the information. The research is needed of course to find out about who organises the airdrop and it's important to avoid scam airdrops

u can find a good airdrop from youtube and any others good Telegram Channels. hear lost of fack and scam Airdrops, so plz you may your own research and join good airdrops. 

Without a doubt, the airdrop of the moment is the yobit freedollar, since it promises a lot, in addition to being backed by a large exchange, it can also have great value, there are also other airdrops but this is the best so far

you can found best airdrop on social site  Twitter.telegram ,youtube
Airdrops are a fun way of getting into cryptocurrency and finding out about new blockchain projects. Every once in a while an airdrop can also be hugely profitable

I have participated in many airdrops so far. Some of them did not give anything. But some were really useful. Especially, it is necessary to follow stock market airdops.

On 10/15/2019 at 6:59 AM, sidik7 said:

The invention of blockchain-based cryptocurrency is one of the greatest technological advancements in human history.
Unfortunately, the adoption of crypto is very low (less than 0.1%), the reason is simple, so far,
Cryptocurrencies can only be acquired through Mining or ICOs, both of which require high technical knowledge and investment that average users avoid.

The super simple onboarding of Ecoin with an incentive in the form of airdrop creates motivation for average users to sign up and refer their friends.
https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/x602w90