New Sign-up are Closed from Saturday - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

New Sign-up are Closed from Saturday

It is true that cryptotalk paybyposts campaign has restricted new members from signing up into the forum and I think it is a temporary issue which might be fixed sooner or later and for the issue of yobit exchanger, that usually happens when the cryptotalk wallet in yobit exchanger is drained you have to wait for few days before they reload the wallet and after that you can make your withdrawal.

The new members sign up has started again to this forum. It is true that the sign up was off for some days. But after some time they actually started the new sign up process. And now people can create new accounts in this forum. But it is impossible to link the account to the Yobit platform now. Yobit is not accpeting the new access to the platform to continue funding to the users. 

Yes, the registration of new members in this forum was previously stopped, but registration for new members is now open, but the payment for new members has now been stopped.
I expect that after a while the new members will be paid, too.

Yes previously registration was stopped due to new features which the developers of the forum intended to add to the site rules and I think it better that way but now new members like us are now allowed to come in and make our own contributions. This is the best that pays for publication I must confess, good luck Cryptotalk.

This was in the past and ended, now after the recent updates in the forum CryptoTalk on June 17 anyone can join the campaign CryptoTalk and link his account on the Yobit platform, and this is good news for all new members and contributes to increasing activity in this wonderful forum