How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

On 10/15/2019 at 1:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Definitely there are more 'fake' airdrops than real ones. Even tough I don't think there's such a thing as "scam" airdrops cause you're not paying for anything hence you're losing nothing (just your time of course) I only trust airdrops that are launched by recognizable sites/exchanges and the rest it's just having luck

Yes I think so there are many fake airdrops at this moment 

There are investors who lose in this scam airdrops

On 9/10/2020 at 3:38 AM, Sugibengi said:

Yes, it is true that many ICOs provide airdrops and only a few actually provide benefits, besides that they also provide conditions for using kyc. Currently, it is very difficult to get a very profitable airdrop, only at Yobit I can get the benefit of the airdrop and don't need kyc.

Actually, I do not see a KYC verification necessary for an air launch, they are projects in launches and can be made known without the need for so much paperwork to many people see with a lot of distrust when sending documents to websites, they have to follow Yobit's example It is in the air launch face and they do not ask for KYC verification, only with steps to verify that you are actually human is enough congratulations YOBIT

I believe that the percentage of real airdrops according to statistics is about 30% in my opinion. There are too many factors involved. The airdrop of whose company you are performing plays the greatest role, if it is a popular exchange with a high rating, then the chance of payments is 90% If it is an unknown exchange, then the chance is minimal, but it also happens that no-name giveaways pay more tokens than well-known organizations.

I would say about 5%, because of the "pump-dump" syndrom. Once these scam coins are relased, the price is high only for couple seconds and then its down to about 1 satoshi. Just my 2cents.

advcash_banner.png

60 % Airdrops are fake, and the rest 40% are real but the value of those coins are like nothing the transaction fees are are bigger than the value of Airdrop received coins.

I think 99% of airdrops are fake, because the point is they just want to benefit themselves without caring for others. And the remaining 1% is an airdrop which is really created by philanthropists who want to help and grow crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 15.10.2019 at 08:33, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

I have been doing airdrops for more than three years now and I can say with confidence that 70% often simply do not reach the stage of going public, the organizers collect money from their subscribers and just run away from the project

50 и 50 реальны, все еще зависит от того, кто за каждым стоит.

Real airdrops, those that I think come from certain sites and companies. But now most of it telegram, and there is a lot of deception. So I think 30% is true.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

As I noticed, exist airdrops from the famous crypto projects and from the unknown, and all famous projects with good reputation always real and pay you instantly, if you follow all instructions without any hacking, but unknown projects in the 90 percent are always scam

I think this is an invaluable experience for newcomers to the cryptocurrency field. And not a bad company feast for those who arrange these air drops. All of this remains in the black.

I didn't join any airdrops since 2018. Just don't see any point. Most of them are fake, you can't make any profit and eventually it's just a waste of time. I know that some crypto hunters receive real money from airdrops even now, but I don't want to even try anymore

Maybe 1% 😂

Personally i think 1-5% airdrops are not scam a lot of fake aidrops are a telegram bots airdrops that is made using 3rd party bot not using programming language

That depends friend, it depends on the company or the Exchange that is promoting it. If it has a reputation, you can be sure it will pay for that airdrop. Also some luck never hurts, since many have managed to make good money with it. Just a friend at UNI achieved about 1000 usd that easy. Analyze well if the airdrop is real, and having a little luck never hurts. A large% of them do pay, even a little less, but they pay, today they are gaining strength and improving.

I think that about ten percent of airdrops are real which naturally pay money after completing tasks maybe even more..

I would say that a 50/50, there is a lot of scam nowadays, I recommend the airdrops that carry KYC, those are optimal and they pay absolutely what they tell you

On 10/15/2019 at 2:33 AM, Muneeb said:

Hello friends, the aidrop that I had the best experience are with the aidrop from yobit. The last aidrop, the coin they launched was worth 50 US cents. for the moment it was better with me bit.

All of them are fraudulent operations that are not what they used to be, except for some of them, and their profit is little compared to previous years

Hahaha yes good question. The truth is that very few, I would say that only 15% are true, but only 3% to 5% with excellent profit.
So is this world of Ico and airdrops more bad than good!

On 10/15/2019 at 12:33 AM, Muneeb said:

Well, a lot of people participate on airdrops, but only the YoBit airdrops give really good profit. A few months ago I was part of the YODA airdrop. It was pretty crazy on day 1 because the token was worth 15000 satoshis each. So, lets just have some faith with this airdrop. 

Few airdrops are as good as those offered by the Yobit exchange, as they always deliver on their promises and do not disappoint at all. Therefore, if you want to participate in an airdrop, it is best to find out if the platform has one active.

On the other hand, in the world of cryptocurrencies, many projects want to be known through cryptocurrencies, so it is important to be aware of those that really seem legitimate at first glance, otherwise, you may waste your time.

In my opinion, most of them are false, but there are always reliable projects that fulfill the payment of the tasks carried out. I have participated in several that paid for that I am faith of it. You always have to review the projects in which we participate and try to enter the most reliable ones. In terms of percentages, I would say that 30% are reliable.

12 minutes ago, minawasfy said:

I made money from the airdrops, and I think it is the best and easiest way to collect money from the Internet and collect capital

You only participate on airdrops? Thats....weird, It is profitable? I´ve heard about a lot of people that only participate on airdrops and got a lot of money (We´re talking about +100 dlrs). It is truly profitable?

22 minutes ago, nitsuga9898 said:

Hello friends, the aidrop that I had the best experience are with the aidrop from yobit. The last aidrop, the coin they launched was worth 50 US cents. for the moment it was better with me bit.

Yeah, airdrops on YoBit are pretty sick. I think that if I truly get all my tokens on this airdrop I will invest them all to buy a  Miner on YoBit

From pardon? I bear heard and seen from individuals who take part in extensive coupled 85% the airdrop coins it is factual and as well not individual for the reason that of wealth but how to date opportunities during the airdrop and I scholarly to give the impression of being at every occasion to understand free coins. I am in the making for airdrop.