Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

You should introduce simple and compact words for your post.and help the users to learn more and to understand it clearly otherwise they just skip the topic and couldn't get the benefited idea.The more Easy your topic is to understand ,the more it will be informative for others.

• +1 1

I think that what the fellow creator of the publication did is totally understandable, since making easy words and a simple explanation will reach more people with your information since it will be much more understandable
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

Some topics are full of Grammers that some members don't understand, a topic that is not communicating to all members of the forum to me is not a cool topic,make a topic that is simple that everyone of the forum can undert

• +2 1

The reason behind writing topics is to make it easier for all members to share knowledge and information together with simple ways. So that, I agree with you my friend, we should always do our best to write topics with simple words and language to make all members be able to understand and benefit from the information and the content of the topic.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We should always try to use simple and easy words when we create a topic or when we write comments so that everyone will easily understand it especially the new users. If we are going to use some advanced terms of crypto we should explain it so that everyone will know what it means.

I agree with you, we need to make post with easy and simple words. It can get more reputation from others. Everyone want to reply those post which is making with simple words but useful. So always try to write useful comments and post for us.           

• -2 1

I Agree with you my friend,we have to introduce topics that are understandable and easy especially for those who are beginners, so it's important to write valuable and good topic with easy and simple words.

• +1 1

I fully agree with you that our topics tell us all simply and in a beautiful cryptotalk forum.In this case, the benefit of the new will be to understand our topics and to learn the relationships between our talkers through our posts and to teach others so we will always try to use easy sentences. So that everyone understands and benefits.

• +5 1

OK .
When writing a new topic, we have to combine two important things:
First, writing in a language that is understandable and clear to everyone, and using simple terms to make it easy for everyone to understand.
Second, focus on the content of the topic, as it must contain useful information.

Sir, this post really really help to write in this forum because you explain how can we write in this thread in a simple and sweet way, thanks to you for this awesome post and please keep posting more like this.

• +2 1

Hey guys 

Here are most new beginner and their level of understanding is not equal therefore they can't understand post easily you should use easy wording for beginners so that they easily understand and show their views

• Useful or interesting 1

Thats very good for it, there is a lot of good ideas that we have to run everything that we have to keep on doing everything in the right positions, the words that you use are very important and they can be very helpful so keep everything in perspective to make sure that you follow the right road to it, be sure of what you are doing and make sure that you have researched well

You are right. Because if not using easy words many people can't understand the topic. As a result they can't get any knowledge from this post. That's why we all should use easy word in our post.

Yes I agree with you we need to make our post clear and in dime communicative effect then it wl be easy for the members specially newbies to understand and comment useful .

• +2 2

Language is everything in conversation. I also want to do advice to the people to upload the post in easy and simple words. Most of the teenagers work here and with less experience.

• +1 1

The topics should be explained or expanded in a simple and easy manner so that everybody understands it easily. Even topics that are too long may not be read completely. 

There are certain standards that members must adhere to when posting a topic and this guidelines makes it easy for other members to assimilate and relate to the topic based on their own understanding. Topics should be interesting and straight forward to enable others participate and it should be useful for the purpose which it is meant to serve and that is it should be related to cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

The use of clear and understandable language allows all users to understand it well and also can respond to it more accurately. Members should follow this command, but some topics need to use some difficult words. I do not recommend beginners to respond to them

There are some members who do not understand English properly, so for such members we all other friends are required to please use simple grammar words and simple topics should be selected. 

This is for the sake of new members and for the people who are unable to understand the post properly, so for them we have  a mission to be accomplished.

• +5 1

On 3/6/2020 at 12:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

I agree with you and thank you for this topic. We hope that all members write their useful topics in simple and understandable words for everyone, especially in this section of the forum.

It is better for everyone to work on using clear and easy vocabulary so that members, especially those new to it, will not find understanding of the posts and topics that are published and be able to understand and respond to them.

You're right mate. The simplicity of our topic matters a lot. This platform consists of different people with different language. But English is the general language used here, so I think when we make our words very simple and straight forward it will benefit everyone.

Some of the users use so much difficult words in their topic. We cannot understand them properly and then their post wouldn’t be counted as important posts. So we all have to use easy and informative posts which other can understand properly             

The development of themes and the generation of comments is quite a demanding task because we have to transfer the ideas that we want to spread and to do this we must write simply and clearly with words that we all handle. When we write we have to maintain a basic structure like this: an introduction to the topic, the topic itself and a kind of conclusion, this gives coherence to the writing and makes it easier to understand, it is like the coherence of the elaboration of the publication . You also have to maintain the correct sentence structure. All this for the benefit of the reader.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I'll definitely agree with this! Always make sure that your posts direct to the point and contains useful contents to avoid deletion of posts.

• +2 1