Bittorrent (BTT) Token future - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Esstek

Bittorrent (BTT) Token future

I've heard a lot about bittorrent coin, but I've never used it, so I don't know anything about it. Nevertheless, I've seen a lot of positive responses from users, and I'm interested in dealing with it, but I'm not able to do so because I'm trying to maximize my benefit from other Crypto coins.

Its future is very good and it will reach excellent numbers. It is one of the best projects ever, which will make you reach real and great profits, but you need great patience.

• +4 1

Is this for anything a requirement? I mean torrents were used without having to pay anything and there wan'st a bittorent coin before. Also torrents are not so popular as in the past, because of the many streaming services for video and music. Tron is going to use bittorent in dlive but it is not popular either. I hope there is a good idea behind bittorent token because it was cost 100m to Justin Sun,

On 10/15/2019 at 12:12 AM, Esstek said:

I am personally a BTT hodler and will continue to hold it until it goes to the moon.

what do u think of Bittorrent as a token for long term holding and trading

I observed the price of btt.  It is currently priced at $.0093.  However, its price may increase in the future.  And if it was Justin Sun's favorite coin, he would moon this coin.  But those who want to hold long term can choose it.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I observed the price of btt.  It is currently priced at $.0093.  However, its price may increase in the future.  And if it was Justin Sun's favorite coin, he would moon this coin.  But those who want to hold long term can choose it.

do you know that btt is a shit coin but this is bull market so every coin will pump now like now even moon ... @Cleaner infect trader now getting profit from invest on shit coin as they know well there has less chance this coin can be drop down more this time 

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

do you know that btt is a shit coin but this is bull market so every coin will pump now like now even moon ... @Cleaner infect trader now getting profit from invest on shit coin as they know well there has less chance this coin can be drop down more this time 

@Dorjoy12..BTT can be shitcoin in the crypto world.  However, the price of this coin is not so good, it is a low quality coin in the market.  However, when the bull comes to the market, these shitcoins are moon.  This can be good for traders

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Dorjoy12..BTT can be shitcoin in the crypto world.  However, the price of this coin is not so good, it is a low quality coin in the market.  However, when the bull comes to the market, these shitcoins are moon.  This can be good for traders

this coin already pumped around 8x which mean huge profit for it  holder and now this coin price is more than talk token price.. anyway,whenever this bull market will gone then we can seen this coin be back on it past position again

• Useful or interesting 1