Advantages of Cryptocurrency - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mikealexisj

Advantages of Cryptocurrency

From my point of view the one advantage of cryptocurrencies is that you can make transactions without intermediaries since they are protected by digital encryptions that provide a high level of security, another quality of cryptocurrencies is that they are fluctuating currencies that can increase or decrease its value according to global supply and demand, another advantage is that transactions are carried out quite fast compared to traditional banking transactions.

From my point of view the one advantage of cryptocurrencies is that you can make transactions without intermediaries since they are protected by digital encryptions that provide a high level of security, another quality of cryptocurrencies is that they are fluctuating currencies that can increase or decrease its value according to global supply and demand, another advantage is that transactions are carried out quite fast compared to traditional banking transactions.

En mi criterio personal, considero que actualmente existen infinidad de ventajas de las criptomonedas como han sido mencionadas por muchos amigos en los comentarios de este post pero en particular creo que la mayor ventaja es que se pueden utilizar en todo el mundo ya sea viajas de Venezuela a España y tienes tus criptos en Binance, solo tendría que conseguir la cantidad a usar para la sesión P2P donde a través de tus criptomonedas cambias por la moneda local de donde te encuentres en ese momento. No sé ustedes pero esa gran ventaja de las criptomonedas me parece súper buena.

• +3 1

The most important thing in my opinion is accessibility and ease of use.
To interact with cryptocurrency, you just need a device that can access the Internet, with which you can create your wallet and use it anywhere and anytime.

Мой телеграмм канал по заработку в CS:GO и криптовалюте:
https://t.me/TradeByPryga

There are many advantages of cryptocurrency in this modern world where everything is digitalizing. Cryptocurrency are important because no one can controls your money except you. And transactions are also easy, You can transfer your crypto to any part of the world within a seconds.  There are many more advantages.

• +1 1

On 5/3/2020 at 4:59, mikealexisj said:

Creo que las ventajas de las criptomonedas son que son rápidas y confiables, a diferencia de los bancos, cuando retiras o depositas, lleva tiempo. 

You are absolutely right, cryptocurrencies have many advantages especially because the entire procedure is done virtually and generally, that is, almost always takes very little time, for example, if you want to transfer money between users, it is almost immediately or if you want to buy or sell, In addition to mentioning that you do it from your own home without complicating going out or queuing as you have already mentioned, apart from that you can do it at any time where you are available, on that side it can be said that cryptocurrencies have their very good advantages , which benefits most if not all.

• +2 1

I think there are many benefits from crypto currencies one of them is 

decentralization, also the speed of transactions and the fact that you control your money 

• +1 1

Investing in cryptocurrencies has many advantages since you have control over them and you can calculate how much you can earn in the future, when you deposit your money in the bank you are subject to a fixed interest rate

• +1 1

Its enables the poor person to mingle with the rich person,I for instance I was nobody in the society as soon as I started trading on crypto currency my status has change drastically from nobody to somebody in my society.

• +1 1

Before we talk about the advantages of encrypted currencies, we must first know what the encrypted currency is
Both Antoine Bouvier and Vikram Hacksar say about the cryptocurrency that it is a potential new form of money that offers advantages but also raises several risks.
Some also say that these mysterious computer codes
It will someday replace traditional money
If we talk about traditional coinage itself, we will know that it was not stable or
Widely accepted and obliged by governments
For procedures for printing money to buy goods and raise wages
As for the presence of many cryptocurrencies, there is no need
Reliance on technology has become a central agent
Distributed digital ledgers such as Blockchain technology
As for the emergence of cryptocurrencies, the first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, was introduced in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, and then all the cryptocurrencies we see today came out of the womb of Bitcoin.
As for the advantages of cryptocurrencies, the transactions take place between two parties without interference from the other side that play the role of the mediator, as they are quick and in the shortest time transactions, as well as they are characterized by confidentiality, transparency, and their transfer fees are simple if compared to the two traditional monetary works. In addition, it helps greatly in facilitating global trade

• +3 1

Crypto currency market is not ideal in many ways and got it own pros and cons

Positive

1.Generates big profit

2.100% Anonymous

3.Easy to use from any part of the world

Negative

1.If you get scammed nothing will help

2.Most of the coins are very unstable and you can lose up to 40% of your investments in 1 day

3.There are a lot of countries that restrict using of cryptocoins

There are lots of advantages of crypto, many people all over the world joining crypto and changeing their luck . The main advantage of crypto is it give you financial freedom , no third party even government can't do anything here

The advantages of cryptocurrency are so numerous. The aspect that interest me so much is the fact that I can earn so much money from the comfort of my home through cryptocurrency trading. Another is the possibility of transferring money with ease. 

Just the same, the transfer of funds in the Bank is much faster and safer, because you know exactly all the work, and you will be sure that you will get a refund. With cryptocurrency, everything is different, of course, you will not pay tax and interest to the Bank for transferring funds, but the problem is that you can make a mistake or lose funds due to a change in the exchange rate!

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi,

Absolutely! Similar to what I had stated yesterday, one of cryptocurrency's innumerable benefits remains in the process of hedging against inflation. This benefit in and of itself can prove to be invaluable to individuals residing in developing nations, where political unrest and economic uncertainty can often make it difficult to rely on that country's proprietary fiat currency. 

Best, 
@Hiroyuki476

I think many agree with me, in order to get at least some profit from cryptocurrency, or even just keep your savings in cryptocurrency, you need certain knowledge in this area, which is not achievable for some people. So, if you see that a person is well versed in cryptocurrency, then we can say that he is definitely not a stupid person. That is, cryptocurrency helps to form an opinion about a person.

I believe that the advantages of operating with cryptocurrencies is that
they are safe and many maintain their value and are rising, in the near
future it will be very popular to operate with them.

Cryptocurrencies have many advantages, you can do operations in other countries quickly and safely and can reach any family you need to help. It is decentralized and direct since you do not need to have intermediary as you would in a Bank. It is a real source of income for people who need to work from home.

Cryptocurrencies are global, they do not have an exclusive use for any country, as if the fiat money of each of them has it, when you have digital currencies you can send them to anyone anywhere in the world and that shortens the times and the need for wait to do a commercial exchange, in that they are more versatile, something that we cannot do with fiat money, another advantage is that you can trade from anywhere in the world and obtain profits at the time you want without bank restrictions or extreme requirements , that is, cryptocurrencies are free as we are when we use them.

Huella_TS.png

One of the most important advantages is speed. You don't have to wait for minutes to send or receive money  thanks to cryptocurrencies. Another advantage is that there are no restrictions on time and space. Your security risk is less, because you don't carry cryptocurrencies with you in cash or with a card.

You are right, cryptocurrency operations are almost immediate and quite safe, so you must be careful to place the wallet where you are going to send cryptocurrencies without errors since the transaction cannot be reversed. Greetings

I think the best thing about cryptocurrency is that's it's anonymous. Although this is also a disadvantage. The same way you can't trace cash transactions so that you can't find criminals, the same way you can't do that with crypto.

i think the advantages of cryptocurrency are decentralized. inability to mix people and people. this is why cryptocurrencıes are the money of the future..