The best start for beginners here - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

Yes, I also think that the beginners section is also rich in useful information for beginners. I like to read old topics also for old members. I find them very inspiring, and some of them help us understand the rules of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/4/2020 at 2:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

You give really a good basic information for new members, yes when we new in this forum we need some information so beginners sections gives all information about this forum, so spent your time in beginners section, and follows forum rules because its help to save your account got ban,because so many members loss their earning opportunity in this forum.

Yes, friends who have called on the new member is the best friend for them, who talk about it is definitely successful, they have to follow the rules and regulations before doing any work as well.

I agree with you in this respect. If you are a beginner then start with this section because it will allow you to gather maximum amount of knowledge related to this forum. The more you learn, the more you become experienced to go to work in other sections.

• +3 1

A certain friend since I started as a newbie in Cryptotalk has helped me a lot this beginner section for learning and knowledge about Cryptocurrency I only recommend to new members of Cryptotalk that they go to the beginner section for success and learning.

• Useful or interesting 1

Beginners section is for beginners that's why it is named as a beginner section.Beginners should come to this section after joining this forum.They will get so much knowledge about this forum.When I join this forum I was not working well coz I don't know the rule but when I visited to this section I learn a lot how to work here.And now Alhumdulliah I now all rules of this forum.

• +2 1

yes my mate beginners section is important for all newbies and i think it contain the various topic that increase the knowledge of all newbies to learn various things related to crypto world and it also contain the simple and easy topics that everyone can easily understand.

It is also a great price to help out other members who are just joining and want some guidance i will be honest here i am a member my friend to all the beginners i want to say that whenever you start in any platform you should go through every link of it.

• +3 1

The best forum to work in is this forum, but the best section is the beginners section, as it contains many important ideas and information that will benefit you to succeed in this field

The name of this section is the beginners section, and from the name it is concluded that its information will be simple for new members so that they can form a base of knowledge to launch in the world of cryptocurrencies, and they can participate in other sections.

I think that this section is one of the best sections of the forum.

The best start for a beginner, is to start by learning the rule of the platform and try to follow the rule as best as possible. Afterward, the beginner should bread people post and learn how to write,varrange and get information

Many who are fresh to crypto will do a lot better if they research and post the crypto goodline forum tools. The bulk of their time is spent in the Bigina department. Then they'll discover all there is to know about cryptocurrency. They will gain knowledge about cryptography in it.

Yes my friend this is essential. A good reading of the librarians Good positive results help to learn ideas for working in the field of cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

For the correct work, one must read and understand the method of using the encrypted hadith, then put the required goal in the foreground and increase the knowledge about these currencies until reaching an amount that enables us to increase profits.

• +2 1

Well in my view every beginner should start with the beginner option in the forum to set upon a good foundation for the advance knowledge of crypto currency and know how to make some bucks

Welcome to this platform you are right because i am also new and i also get help from this beginner section. There is much more information for newbies and helping material by using this juniors can learn better and they will succeed.

hello my friend . you are right  Those who are new to crypto can do much better if they study the crypto goodline forum tools and post them.  Most of them have to spend most of their time in the Bigina department.  Then they will get all the information about crypto.The best part for the beginner or newbie is to do 100 comment at first day and 20 comment every day for earning money and reputation for all the people .

• +1 1

42 minutes ago, Alesxa said:

hello my friend . you are right  Those who are new to crypto can do much better if they study the crypto goodline forum tools and post them.  Most of them have to spend most of their time in the Bigina department.  Then they will get all the information about crypto.The best part for the beginner or newbie is to do 100 comment at first day and 20 comment every day for earning money and reputation for all the people .

@Alesxa Read the Rules of the Forum and the messages anchored in the section where they are is the first thing we must do before starting to publish and comment here, it is true what you say, then do the publications and start gaining with good comments and positive publications, You have to look for a method of work to receive positive reactions because that is a step for Bitcoin to be paid, so we must learn to work in the forum so that the benefits arrive as we wish.

I have taken the time to answer each of the topics for the purpose of reading. I read the topic heading, some comments, and there are even topics that I go into just to read. I think this can help us learn and know.

The crypto talk forum is the best place to start, here is a lot of useful information that will help you to launch the world of cryptocurrencies, delve into the information in order to achieve great success in the world of cryptocurrencies.

2 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@Alesxa Read the Rules of the Forum and the messages anchored in the section where they are is the first thing we must do before starting to publish and comment here, it is true what you say, then do the publications and start gaining with good comments and positive publications, You have to look for a method of work to receive positive reactions because that is a step for Bitcoin to be paid, so we must learn to work in the forum so that the benefits arrive as we wish.

@Dormilon hello . Thank you very much . You are a good member i'm happy for your comment . Your opinion is true the rules of the forum are important and we should respect them . I hope become an active member like you and learn more and more about bitcoin and crypto world . Good luck my friend ❤

• +1 1

Dear beginner, welcome to this wonderful forum, everyone is welcome here, the best start you make is reading, reading rules and guidelines and then reading other people's publications

• +2 1

My advice to all beginners here first. in to know the rules and laws so as not to waste any of their best and try to continue and try to understand the site and how to work it and to the extent required daily

This forum is very helpful for newcomers. There are people who earn easy by posting and commenting. Then there are newcomers who join this forum. They must be informed about the rules of the forum. And they follow the rules. Post here so that people benefit. And your posts can be easily understood...

Very good mate. I also think like you. Beginning section is more active because it is very good  and informative. We can learn each and everything from this section and i think beginners should work in this section.