The best start for beginners here - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

For all the new joining members, the first thing they will have to do is that they will have to read the rules and regulation of crypto forum then the system have to be seen how it work.After that it is first you have to post the 100 posts to get fully registered .After that you have to post 20 to 25 daily, which you will get payment after the seven days

• +1 1

This friend thank you very much for giving me such machine information, I liked your idea very much. Why not say that all incoming members should go to the beginners  section. Because here you get a lot to learn and along with this you get to follow daily which are very important. I have learned a lot from this section as a caste as well and are of great interest which I follow. Therefore, I will recommend all the upcoming members to follow the new beginners section and post on them. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

most of the things in the winner section are about this forum and why you should choose this forum and all about these things but when you want to make a start in learning system you need to learn a lot of things which are not mentioned here

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hey mate,

You are absolutely right. I'm also a newbie. I checked the beginner section and from there I learned about this forum and some basics of crpto. I also suggest readers to do so.

• +1 1

This section is dedicated to new members of the forum and is very appropriate through the quality of topics and is acceptable to end the first hundred free posts, and the rest of the sections need a certain level of experience in the Crypto Market and its various branches

You are absolutely right.in the beginners section,i learnt a lot about the site.and i think as a newbie we shoulder start from beginner Section.it will be the best Start for you.and you have to complete 100 useful posts for the site so that you can complete full register of your account.             

I also think so that the beginner section is a perfectly designed for the new joining members as there are a lot of confusion and questions in the minds of the beginners and they can find the answer of doll in the section of beginners so it is much helpful for the new joining member.

• +1 1

Id you make unnecessary comment those comment will be deleted by the moderator and that is why they have to be very careful and the beginners section will teach you everything in the forum.

Hy friends I hope you having fun yet I am new here I want to ask that begginer section is the best section for those who started new here it's so easy and informative

Good post, it is very useful sharing information in this forum because it is very good forum and most welcome in this forum,good luck,I think you are good feel in this forum,good luck.

Yes, my friend, it's been every week since I joined the forum, and each day I learn new ideas and discuss the members ’topics. This section must read the questions asked and learn from them before publishing any topic to avoid mistakes.

I would say that or those, the journey to Cryptotal with reading various posts in the introductory section.  This will definitely help them get an idea of the concept of cryptocurrency.  You also need to read all the rules of cryptocurrency to not get any restrictions from the site.  Thanks. But since there is no trainer, to protect yourself from being warned, you must first learn the rules and regulations. Comets should be terrifying.

Of course the best site for beginners is cryptotalk. Before starting here, we need to learn the rules thoroughly. Then we can start making money by writing our original ideas. Although I haven't won yet, I'm trying to create quality content. If we start by reading the beginners section in the form section, we will be more successful.

This plateform is too good than others and it's not a fake. It guarantees your bright future. Basically some rules and regulations should be considered and then follow them. No copy paste work are allowed here, translator can not be used here for your posting. 

The beginners section has helped me a lot to grow here in cryptotalk, it is great if you are a beginner it helps you see this platform as what really is the best forum to learn about the cryptographic world, you learn how to write in the forum, how to develop a good topic and best of all is that people who have a long time here help you to grow and develop completely in the forum, this section is the best for beginners.

Yeah of course we should take a.start from beginners section.by taking start from it we can learn much more and also gain experience.the reason is that when we start any work than we should seek guidance about it's basics so it is very important to start work from beginners section.it provides basis for doing work much better and of great value.

Welcome friend to the cryptotalk forum you are right we can get totally information about the cryptocyrrency in the beginner section because only the beginners choose this section mostly and they can discuss their problems and also can ask many questions about the cryptocyrrency.

Yes you are right brother i also read the beginner when i join this and it is beneficial for all beginners to read this. Instead of asking other peoples to guide you should read the beginner. 

One of the best ways to start for beginners is in the section for beginners in that section you will find basic information on what you need to learn in the forum to be able to understand the field of cryptocurrencies and to be able to work in the forum and do the post in the forum well, the forum rules first of all.

Yes that is new students Their is that here are the different topics, which is the best, which is the first you can comment on bignor which is easy and it is very easy to comment.i ts You will not have any difficult page in bignor, it is very easy, you can comment on it with your help, you can also read it and you can also get general knowledge. 

• +4 1

At first I wanna say congratulation for completing newbie and updating to jr.member and after you completing your 100 post task then you only can post 20 useful post per day and you can near by your goals with earning money.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/4/2020 at 2:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

Well said mate. As a beginner, what is expected of you to do is to study section beginners. By so doing, you are laying a good foundation towards your staying on crytotalk because it will guide you on how to go about cryptotalk. You are always welcome mate, Have a nice day

Yes, the beginning of the beginners of all of the encrypted currencies, through the topics published by the members we can begin to learn everything about our work and anything we do not understand can ask for help from the elderly and experts.