PTC to earn BTC, is it legit? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

PTC to earn BTC, is it legit?

You pay to watch some pages for a while
I think it takes a lot of time to make a good profit
But I consider it a waste of time because you will spend several hours working on it to get 200 Satoshi or 300 Satoshi. If that profit satisfies you, I recommend adbtc because I pulled 30,000 Satoshi a long time ago and it pays so far.

• +2 1

Hello there.

I'm curious if you've tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that enable you to receive BTC or other currencies, and if they're legitimate. If so, could you please suggest a reputable website?

Thank you so much.

Hello there. Since you're a newbie, I'm sure you're unaware that PTC pages are a waste of time. The profit margins on these pages are very slim. Keep an eye on Cryptotalk.

Dear Friend! PTC sites are legit like click 4 btc free click this PTC sites pays genuinely, but one condition is very necessary that you have to work hard for limited time Period then pays few cent's of satoshi, and this amount of satoshi is not profitable to your work. 

As a new member, I really don't have any experience of earning BTC from PTC websites. Once I read at some place in this forum about PTC sites that these are fake. These sites offers to earn from ads but don't give payments. I don't have my personal experience about it but I read it on old posts.

There are Ptc sites that are real, but you are not really going to earn anything over time, for this I do not recommend them, if you really want to earn very good money in bitcoin do not start looking for it, invest in cryptocurrencies and learn how to market these cryptocurrencies, this is why I tell you to work according to what you really want, do not look for opportunities, create your own opportunities, your own paths to success.

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for your question that is particularly important to us, we are new to the forum. I think that you are in the right place and that the eupit platform enjoys high security. I hope you are patient.
Good luck

Yes most of such sites are running that pays by click but unfortunately most of them are just scam. A few are giving payment but this payment is too low. Even we are able to earn a single dollar in one month. So I think these sites are just wastage of time, none else.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello dear friend. In fact, I have tried some of these sites and I don't recommend them at all. It is either fraudulent or requires time and effort in the tasks that they ask of you and in the end the profit is very little plus it does not provide any knowledge or information that can benefit you in the world of cryptocurrencies, so I suggest focusing on this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum and the hard work that will enable you to Entering the fields of coding and getting closer to achieving future goals.

• +5 1

I have never tried these sites. I am still learning about cryptocurrencies. I advise you to ask the older members, they will give you useful advice.

I spent a lot of time on other sites and did not get any information, and it is all a waste of time, so I advise you to return to this forum because it is the best in my opinion

• +5 1

Thats according to the sites that you use my friend some are legit which the give you a profit and you can withdraw it and some other sites is just scamming to steal your BTC , but in either ways we going to get low amount of BTC won't help us to make a good income from .

• +4 1

Yes dear, but most of them are fake, so be careful to choose the legitimate sites before you start working where the PTC is legitimate and you get money by pressing some links or watching some specific and frank pages I consider it a waste of time but I advise you

• +1 1

My friend, try to rely on reliable sites, as there are many websites that do theft, whose main goal is fraud and theft, so be careful and try to use sites that one of your friends has already tried, in my opinion, this is more content.

Hello friends. yes there are some honest ptc sites and you pay to see some pages for a certain period, but i consider it a waste of time because you will spend several hours working on it to get 200 satoshi or 300 satoshi is this satisfying you? if this profit satisfies you.thankh for read my comment

Frankly, I have only tried to work in this forum in addition to the airdrop in the platforms, so I cannot express my opinion on something that I did not try so as not to tell you wrong information

• +2 1

My dear friend, I did more than one field. I get Bitcoin. The domain in general, but I couldn't find better than a modern cryptocurrency forum that learns everything related to cryptocurrencies and earns Bitcoin's currency mainly. This matter is very suitable for work. This is very suitable and there are some sites such as faucets and ads viewing sites they give you Earning bitcoin is good, but it depends on that you will not get knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also work with them very hard for a very small gain. Thank you very much.

My dear friend, there are many sites on the Internet that give free earnings for bitcoin, but these sites are mostly untrustworthy. There are those who give bitcoins such as faucets and ad-viewing sites, but in general these sites are useless as they give you more simple earnings in exchange for work is very difficult and it is  Watching advertisements or faucets sites, so dear, benefit from earning in this dear forum and gaining knowledge at the same time, and this matter is much better than the rest of the work in other sites. Thank you very much.

I have never heard of this PTC before although it does not sound bad from what I am seeing based on the description, but the payment will not be much due to the fact that the work to be done is just too little.

There are several sites that pay, but the amount of payment is very small and I don't find it even worth a try.
In contrast to the forum here and the payments it makes for the effortless work within it.
There are some sites that pay, but working with them is more difficult and you need to protect your account in order to increase your payments.

My friend, there are many sites that are considered a waste of time and achieve low profits, I advise you to search for the currency you want to invest in and gather information about it in order to get profits and not waste your time

• +1 1