For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

This is serious. All beginners or newbies must seek advise from experienced users or gain more knowledge more about investing before engaging to this kind of platform. . So at first it's good to work on free Crypto projects and later after being able of market analysis and taking help from senior they can go for investment..

Yes you are right dear mate that we have to be patient in investing our money because there is always a risk factor.Do not be in hurry and always ask from experts ,experienced member and gain good knowledge before investing.Making small investments may be good option for those who dont have in-depth knowledge of investing.

• +1 1

We don't just jump into conclusions when investing.investment requires lots of understanding.that is why we must seek for knowledge to know the investment that will pay us.cryptotalk forum provide useful information required to invest.visit sections that talks about investment for lots of questions and answers. @SujonAi5522, @Memo91.

There are numerous individuals in here who are exceptionally experienced int he crypto world and will be more than cheerful to assist and direct you. Moreover, keep in mind that google is your companion and you ought to continuously do satisfactory inquire about some time recently contributing in any coin.

• +1 1

Yes mate. You are right beginners need to ask about everything before they are investing other wise there is a chance to get cheated or to lose your money so before investing ask about everything then invest.

Thanks for this advice, it is important for all beginners to ask senior members and take information from them. This forum includes many useful members who help others. 

Making sue of this forum is a great idea when it comes to investing in a coin to avoid large losses. There are many members in here who are very experienced int he crypto world and will be more than happy to help and guide you. Also, remember that google is your friend and you should always do adequate research before investing in any coin.

On 3/5/2020 at 1:11 AM, Rahul11 said:

This forum is being sued to avoid major losses when it comes to currency exchange. A great idea. You can get this forum and guide from those who are very experienced. Also remember that Google is your friend. Before investing any currency you need to think again and again.

Sometimes it is very difficult to know which currencies are scams and which are not. Because apart from being able to investigate the projects in which one decides to invest, we also have to see how we manage risk, because at the end of the day it is our money that we are putting at stake.

• +4 1

I am also do research about the good coins if i see someone who called me to buy a coins i don't do it until i know properly all the history of the coin because its major process to invest som coins so be careful

Hello my dear forum mate.yes beginners should have to ask before investing a Hendersom amount of money because there are a lot of sites which are fake or scam.these sites steal your money and you suffer a great loss.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

I also don't know much about investment but my friend teach me about it and he tell me about that coin to invest it and earn good profit with it I have a knowledge about investment but he tell me about all the procedure and he said me this and I have earned good profit.

Thank you for this useful information that you have shared with all beginners, it is really useful information. We must follow all these rules and have fun in this forum, these tips are all the information everyone needs to work safely, thank you again 

Actually  is good for new members to make confirmation before investing in any project. We should help each other in the to advice member on projects that will be more profitable for making investment. 

There are so many risks in investing. If you dont know how to play in trading, you may end up in huge loss. So get to know about it by seeking help from seniors, they would give the tips in investing. Dont do any foolishness. Good luck.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, soaib111 said:

Those who work here in new ways must seek advice before investing and those who are experienced need to know how to invest and what are the advantages and disadvantages of investing.  Must read posts and make various posts.thank you very mach

It is very difficult for all new members to invest when first time I invest in yobit platform I didn't ask from any members because that's was my own decisions and now I'm really taking care I ask from many members and they help me and I really get good profit..

Yes it is a very best way to invest. When you are going to invest before this you have some proper way to invest it. It is very important the invest box which is going to be invested this is authentic or not. 

You are like my dear because it is the first step that every investor should be have knowledge about thisif you have no experience about any question that should just stand in your mind then you should confirm it from the other members and overcome all the facing problems by gaining knowledge from your senior members there is a lot of senior members on this crypto talk of forum so always confirm about your investment then you should not face such type of problems or issues.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

You are right mate we ask to our seniors before investing coins because our seniors are experts in investing because they knew which coin is real and old an which one is scam and new. So they give you good ideas about these. Best wishes for all 😊

As all know about crypto is best forum in the world and we can easily believe on it because it is our source of income.there is more people who have most experience about crypto currency we can take guidness from senior who is in this field from long time.

Many people are very concious to join this type of platforum where you can easily improve your skills on this and this skills will be able to do work on it with full attention and earn a much a more profit from this real base earning programme. So i also advised to all members dont waste your time on it if you have some money for investment so you can easily invest in it and earn much and more profit from this real base earning programme. You can also become a good trader through this real base earning programme.

Well fisrt of all thanks my dear friend for this kind if Information and awareness among the new members. If you want to do this then get experience , knowledge and some skills to judge this digital marketing. And always take some suggestions from some experts too. 

Yes you are very right newbies must have to invest carefully you should take the advantage of various post and you must have to react or every good and informative posts only the you start to earn yourself.a.little money for yourself it is a very good platform and with the help of experienced members you can overcome any obstacles in front of you.

i am not so big trader and i do not know a lot about investing but i think before invest we all should be careful and making proper thinking so we will be able to success and always try to get suggestion from the old members who  became successful.

You are right. If you are investing money on any website then you should take care about that is it not a scammer. Because you can face a big loss if you are investing in scammers. So if you want to invest money then you should ask from the experts. Because they can guide you in proper way. So be careful about that. Every body wants to make money so he can spend his life with piece. So take care.