For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

Hello my friend, you are right. We beginners must gain experience from the old members in order to move forward in this forum as well as abide by the laws and be patient to be more knowledgeable and have more information about the world of cryptocurrencies. Thank you

Hello there, my mate. Yes, you are right, because learning from others' experiences in the world of cryptocurrencies is a fundamental concept, and any beginner should take advantage of the experiences of those who are more experienced in this field and learn from their mistakes in order to avoid making the same mistakes.

Yes, my dear friend, of course you have to create 100 useful comments and you have to comment 20 posts per day here to earn money and reputation for investment. Thank you.

Cryptocurrency world currently have a lot of scammers who are looking for newbies and other less experienced people to cheat so to avoid being a victim of scammers always make a good research about a particular project you intend to join so that you will know if it is safe or not and also seek for expert advice because they know and have more experience better than you.

As a result, this is a very useful article for someone who is new to the site. Before taking a major move on this forum or anywhere else, you must inquire. Because you should know everything there is to know about the subject in which you are investing your money. Otherwise, you might be in for a huge loss in the future. You should inquire of any expert.

Fraudsters' videos have begun to appear in front of many videos, including as commercials, in recent years. You should pay special attention to these. Never believe scammers who say things like "send 1 Ethereum and we'll send you 2 Ethereum."

Hello my friend
In fact, you are absolutely right as there are many beginners, including me, sometimes they try things without asking anyone, but I think that we must consult experts in any work before we do it.

• +3 1

Wonderful posts, especially for the new ones. We all should seek advice from our experts especially when dealing with money. As a little mistake could result in huge loss. So we all should invest carefully. 

Not just asking some members here, but there is some experts who can help outside of this forum, if I am a crypto user then there should be some of friends who are good in this field too, so try to exchange the good informations with yourselfs,and keep yourself updated with everything new in crypto world especially about the scam sites

For anyone that comes into cryptowold newly it is good for him/her to ask before invest. Many beginners fails because they just start to invest and they don't ask for any support from the expert members. Thats why they fail most of times and lost their money, so its good to ask since it is not something bad.

You are right that beginners invest money without knowledge of currencies, so beginners lose money in investing in fake currencies, so beginners should ask before investing money in any currency.

Many beginners lose money because they believe that they will easily make money trading cryptocurrencies and therefore beginners do not know which cryptocurrencies to invest in.  We have to advise the beginners in order not to lose more money.

Beginners believe that all currencies are real and can be profitable from trading them, but they do not know that there are thousands of fake currencies that cause loss of money for beginners.  Beginners should take time and learn well before trading and investing.

Yes dear you are absolutely right begginers should to be asked from senior before investing because they have experience while newbies have no experience so always asked and take advice from the senior so that you can get benefits.

Yes, whoever works on this platform should have all the information of this platform, and if he knows the principles of this platform, then And follow these rules then he work in this platform.

When starting work in any field, it must be studied well and experts must be consulted in it so that we do not face any problems We must learn from them so that we know enough how to operate and then be ready to take a risk 

Thanks for this piece of advice, mate. It's very helpful and useful, particularly for newbies who want to do things without proper experience. It's always a good idea to ask experts before investing your money in a coin or investment platform to prevent losses.

Yes I also agree with you we should concerned our senior members about the coin which I would like to invest because 98% coins are scamm so before investment you learn and search about the coin.

Hello friends I am new here.As a beginner you have to write first 100 usful post in week and after period 20 useful post per day.. Your earning start after 7 days.. So you get good benefits by participating in trading with experience complete.

I totally agree with you my friend, 

Investing is a risk you can't take unless you have the sufficient knowledge and information. Especially beginners, they rush to invest their money, and unfortunately they lose because of their lack of knowledge of what is the best for them. 

I am agree with you dear mate. Trading and investment is not a easy task. It requires lot of knowledge and experience. We should learn before than we should invest. There is  lot of material on social media. And we should ask fro our senior members before investment.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

Yes, my friend, it is important to have a good and comprehensive idea of any field that you would like to enter in. Our talk here about cryptocurrencies, then the experienced and those who have learned before us must help us in that and there is one of the forum colleagues advising me to use Google to receive some help as well.

Yes, you are right, and thank you for introducing your suggestion here. For beginners, there is this excellent platform Cryptotalk where they can explore and learn from the experienced members, and where they can obtain a wealth of knowledge and data to avoid scammers.

Hi mate you are really right we should try to ask before we make investment as we can observe that most if the beginners who joined crypto currency platform not quite long are always earger to make money with huge amount of profit so I would advise we should try to acquire more knowledge of experience on trading and investment in order not to loose our income or capital because most of the coins are not legit they are made by scammers and hackers so we should take note and be careful