For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

Yes, and what would it be something like IIS, only instead of 3 years, for 30 years, for example, so that funds are blocked or until a certain age, but so that you manage your assets yourself, then the people would be more financially literate, but the fact is, that the majority do not need this, they prefer to go to work all their lives, go to Turkey on vacation for credit money and a car on credit and a mortgage on top of that and that's all, and then after retirement accuse the state that you have been plowing all your life, and now forced to survive ...

Yes, such a scheme would suit me. Blocking your savings for 25-30 years, but with the ability to manage, buy or sell stocks, bonds and crypts, or if you allow the withdrawal of funds from the IIS, then many will simply waste them on some frills and expensive cars.

Yes, you are right, but I think that the forum is safe, and the few who are here are exposed to fraud or something else. We just have to be careful and ask the moderators about anything they are exposed to through the people who send them chats for the purpose of taking caution only

• +2 1

Why do you doubt, at least I know two elderly women who are on the topic of cryptocurrency and participate in all kinds of distributions and there is a pensioner who runs a YouTube channel where she uploads videos to cryptocurrency projects.

They take like coefficients for certain years of work, respectively, for some years there are different numbers, and for all the selection algorithm is also not very different and because of this, such a disparity is obtained, but in fact, in general, pension contributions and the reform are not fully understood, according to it is better to deduct this to the crypt than there)

I have advantage from posts  on this formus and do not rush to make their disciouns.  It is very useful plateform for everyone. You can overcome many obstacles and problems with the help of some expereinced members.

Quite, but it seems to me better now to try to squeeze out more, because, for example, if a million bucks suddenly drops to you from a crypt in 30 years, these are different sensations and opportunities than it will fall to you in a couple of years or 10 years)

Of course, I would like to add another piece of advice, which is to be patient and not greedy
Because a person may lose some of his money in the morning
This is what will push him to enter into random deals without understanding or knowledge of these deals in order to make up for what he lost
And he may end up without money due to these fraudulent deals.

• +2 1

And with a constantly decreasing rate, you probably won't find even 7% in a bank, I remember how one blogger gave an example, he wanted to show people the beauty of investments, it is clear that a person does not keep money in banks and hinted about 10% per annum, so he was immediately showered with hats , they say, no bank gives 10% in the Russian Federation, so there is nothing to listen to

Yeah. Not everyone lives up to this age. We can only rely on ourselves. Somehow to save money for retirement. Try to use different ways of saving, crypt and more. And maybe we will be able to retire not when the state says, but when we ourselves want to.

It is quite possible that it will turn out, just all these gurus are rubbing for diversification everywhere, for example, if suddenly the crypt is banned, you will have other wealth that will generate income, if there is something with the stock market, then you have a crypt, if with this and with those, you have a property, etc.

Yes, that's right. Diversification even in pension savings is important, so if you could invest part of your pension contributions in the stock market, and not pour into the bottomless barrel of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation, it would be great, but our compulsory pension system does not allow making such investments, so I have free money I send to super risky assets, hoping for their exponential growth. And if everything goes according to plan, then we will meet the pension with full wallets

Yes dear friend, before you invest money in crypto talk you have to take ideas and properly guidance of investing in this forum and never trust easily to any beginner because most of people are fake and do scam with you. So you must have to know about all an then invest in this forum otherwise it is a danger to lose money.

It seems to me that this simply will not be such a system for many pensioners, well, it will simply not be needed, people who lived during the Soviet era did not accept cryptocurrency at all, they will say that they do not need it. So this is a stupid idea and it will not be implemented.

Well, they can, but again I don’t think that they are so developed to try to make money on cryptocurrency, and even more so, I’ve never heard of this, and I don’t understand at all how it is possible for civil servants to make money on cryptocurrency, if you have proof, I'll be happy to see) 

yes they will figure it out. where will they go. but I think the first step is the introduction of the blockchain itself into pension funds and many others. it is simply a sin not to apply such technology when you can keep track of everything to a penny.

Hello my friend, thank you for alerting us to this matter, I try to follow up the investment matter through the Internet and through my investor friends and understand the work well, then I start investing. Good luck to you in your work 

The author of the topic made many think about the future.

This has been postponed for us, that the pension will not be soon and we must be elderly at that age.

But you can do so that to retire, for example, at the age of a professional athlete, i.e. young, beautiful and healthy  😉 

So think now about what you can live on in 10 years. Good luck to everyone and an early decent income. 

Hello my friend, thank you for your advice, you are right. You should take the advice of members. Experience before investing because of the modesty of knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies. I am a beginner and do not prefer investing money until after taking good experience in this sensitive field.

I also think that technologies do not stand still, and by your retirement cryptocurrencies can change dramatically. It will be possible to talk about a pension if a state cryptocurrency bank opens, giving stable interest.

I was wondering how to reveal the currency, whether it was counterfeit or not. It is dangerous to invest in a currency and then discover that it is a counterfeit currency after your money has gone

• +4 1

Well my friend .. we are in the era of information and digital advancement and I think it is easy with a little research to discover the real cryptocurrency from the fake by knowing its projects, trends and goals, and thus you decide whether you want to invest it or not and also I have no objection to asking the most experienced members and in the end you are who must decide because this is your money and your profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's a good idea, if only talking about our pension, it sounds pretty promising, and for today's pensioners this whole topic of the crypt is incomprehensible and closed, but what else to expect if these people did not grow up in the age of the computer. technologies

very good morning or evenings, I am new to the forum and I like your opinion for us as new. I'll take your advice into account. I hope to be useful for upcoming new ones, thank you really for your guide. personally on the subject of crypto currency I have a basic experience. I have managed to achieve profits from different cryptos as well as in yobit, with this new function I will do my best not to make mistakes and miss the terms of the forum. I will be aware of your other tips to start putting them into practice

The author probably means how to make a beautiful pension for yourself using cryptocurrencies that can give passive income. Here the question is different whether cryptocurrencies will reach in this form that are now by the time you retire