Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

It's nice to hear bitcoin is helping people fulfill their short-term financial needs. One cane take advantage of several opportunities to earn bitcoin, such as cryptotalk. I personally holding every satoshis earn for the long-term, as bitcoin may keep increasing its value over time, given it's becoming gradually scarcer.

Hola amigo mío, soy nuevo aquí, pero creo que Bitcoin ayuda a una gran parte del mundo, especialmente a aquellos que no tienen un trabajo o ingresos relativamente pequeños. Creo que es una de las mejores y mas seguras inversiones actualmente.

Yes you are right , bitcoin helping many of us to bear our daily needs , i large number of students join crypto  and earning good amount of money , which also helping their family also ! So i can say that bitcoin changeing our life

All I can say that It helps me to make all around a world money transfer quickly and low-fee

I agree to a large extent with you, but I have not yet reached this point in the yield that is sufficient to meet my daily needs and overflows with it. I consider myself still at the beginning of the road.

Yes. It's helpful a lot. I think lots of people paying their utilities by just doin airdrops and getting payed with bitconin or other cryptocoins. I appreciate that bitcoin is existing.

In the daily world of cryptocurrencies, its use of is becoming more frequent as more people invest and the currency grows and perhaps in the future it will be a currency with which we can make trades everywhere not only on virtual platforms but in life  real

Bitcoin not only helps you to meet your daily expenses even it can build a good lifestyle for you, as no business can gave enough return to you, it is only Bitcoin which gave you high return in less time.

Like if you are agree from my words

Thank you

To be honest, I haven’t made any purchases using cryptocurrency yet, I usually always changed to fiat and already spent in the store, I’ll have to try to pay for the purchase with cryptocurrency directly

I earn and simultaneously learn alot especially this cryptotalk that i meet with  numbers of experienced ones who are share their experience towards us to see that this forum meet its her target and users i really love the way this is managing and control. It is time that most us are earning without investment and also learning without going to school.

Although I am still a beginner in this field, but I plan to make it my income.  Then I will be able to help my parents financially and not limit myself in expenses.

bitcoin helps with daily payments. and i think it will help more. but blockchain needs to become widespread. most people do not know this technology... .

No bitcoin it never helps in any way but the truth is we need to value what we are working with the right idea would be to really define a certain strategy that has always been working , and that is , it will help in transferring amounts you dont want noticed, or some people can now hold wealth without anyone noticing it 

Most of us are students and we all know the cost of studying is not cheap ! so as we are students we have to work to compelte our studying !
in my opinon Crypto project is really good for students who didnt have alot of time !
for me I'm just working for 2-3 hours per day ! and with that I can pay for my university

• +1 2

El 3/3/2020 a las 12:26, kizz dijo:

Creo que bitcoin realmente puede ayudarnos en nuestros gastos diarios porque todo el beneficio que obtengo de aquí, lo invertí en mis estudios y el dinero sobrante, se lo daré a mis padres para que puedan comprar necesidades en nuestro hogar. Siempre estoy agradecido de que este tipo de plataforma nos ayude a satisfacer nuestras necesidades diarias en la vida. ¿Que pasa contigo? ¿Te resulta útil?

¡Por favor, dame un corazón / me gusta! Daré también cuando sus publicaciones sean útiles y constructivas. ¡Gracias! ¡Disfruta publicando a todos!

I will always be grateful to btc, since a few years ago it has helped me a lot with my daiily expenses, I would say that it has been very helpful to have this, I hope one day I can leave something to my children
Once i needed surgery, if I hadn't had my bitcoins saved, I don't know what would have happened

On 03.03.2020 at 23:26, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

Bitcoin is a new phenomenon. It started a new era of digital money. And where is money there is always good opportunities for smart people like we are :) As for me Bitcoin has changed my whole life overwhelmingly. From no one I've turned into one of the richest people of my region, just in a blink of an eye. Thanks to Bitcoin I learned how to invest, thanks to Bitcoin I've learned how to trade. And thanks to Bitcoin I live a life of my dream now.  

bitcoin can help us in our expensive life yes of course and yo have to know this, If you have knowledge of trading, either in the crypto market, or in the Stock Market or Forex, you can take advantage of making money in the short term, with the purchase / sale of BTC. Even if you dare, you can exchange Bitcoin for altcoins to earn money. There are numerous exchanges to trade cryptocurrencies, I personally recommend Binance, for its simplicity and ease of use.

Tip: Learn to use the trading platform of your choice well, since the speed of buying / selling cryptocurrencies can make a difference in the short term.

Do you have some Bitcoin left over and you don't know what to do? You can lend BTC and get an interest rate in exchange, which in some cases can be more than interesting.

There are several companies that offer this type of service, the best known and most respected: Bitbond.

Tip: It is important to inform yourself well before starting to lend money, since it always carries risks. To understand the business, my recommendation is to start with a low amount. In the case of Bitbond it can start at $ 5. also Bitcoin mining is a very complex business, since you need a lot of technical knowledge to do it on your own, from the necessary hardware, cost of electricity, among many additional factors.If you decide to enter this world, my recommendation is that you do it in the cloud, with some trusted pool. I do not mention any, as it is a very personal decision.

• +1 1

The earnings I get from cryptos, I usually save for emergencies, so I only spent the money that I earn through my conventional work, the truth has been very helpful, since recently with the pandemic I could support all my needs along with the from my family, I could say that my investments in Bitcoin saved my life

I am starting in the forum and therefore I have not received money yet, but that has not bothered me, in the short time I have been here, I have learned much about the world of cryptocurrency as always the information I read is the most complete and secure, the admins are aware that all information is correct so the forum maintains the category it currently has.