Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

Of course it is, Yobit and all cryptocurrencies give us big and great future, I think that soon it will be necessary to invest in bitcoin, it may rise in price and we'll do a good money. Good luck guys!

Cryptocurrencies are good for the future because it is the evolution of the economic world, it offers many business opportunities and advances in what commerce has been, for example a worker would have greater financial freedom when handling cryptocurrencies because they would practically have more control of their money and with more security, in reality this is a very long topic but for my personal opinion, cryptocurrencies are very good for the future, I say that I use them in my day to day.

I think crypto has a great future if we make it in the best way. While trading we must be so patience and also very cool minded we should not greedy at that time. We also should make best use of crypto then the crypto will be very shine in the future. So it depends on us if the crypto has a good future or not. 

I'm sure cryptocurrencies have a lot of potential. There will be even more of them in the future.

every day, new coins, protocols are adding in crypto world. the sudden movement of defi projects is a great example of this. Also many countries adopting crypto now. Many steps are being taken which are good for crypto future and so crypto future is looking shiny from my views

I think that the cryptocurrency market will gain momentum and excitement anyway, even because of the same crypt airdrops. Cryptocurrency is, however like anonymity, one of the important points of why people use it.

BestChange - ЛУЧШИЙ обменник валют. Самые маленькие комиссии и быстрый вывод! Зайди и убедись!

Honestly, I consider that cryptocurrencies are here to stay, many years will pass and they will continue to be valid since the world demands faster transactions online and without the need for intermediaries. Also, with relatively low commissions compared to those of many unscrupulous financial institutions that seek to enrich themselves with the efforts of others.

it seems to me that cryptocurrency has a huge potential in itself, if now it is used in black affairs, then some big shot may come in the future, let's say the same Tinkoff who sold his bank to Yandex

Crypto is very good at not understanding where this money comes from. For example, if I have earned 1 bitcoin and would like to transfer it to the payer's wallet. What did you do? All you need to do is attach the card yourself. And then as a sign, who will tell me what to do next?

I have no doubt that crypto technology will become more popular in the coming years. We can have mass adoption on this in many areas like marketplace where we can buy and sell of our items. it would be fair to say that this trend would continue. Although we need regulations to protect our investors and I hope that the government will reconsider it.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Now more than ten years people around world deal by crypto so it will be good for future also but you

have to be accurate which coins you have and hold for invest

Edited by candyguyyy

I think that in the future everything will be paid in cryptocurrencies. 90% of them will disappear and only the literate ones will remain

• +1 1

Crypto is now spread all over the world and there are some countries that have officially adopted it, and I see in the future that it will replace the currently known currencies and have priority in how countries deal with each other .

On 10/13/2019 at 11:44 PM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

I see a future for it specially on the marketplace. Since it's not regulated by the goverment or by any bank, for me it's my favorite payment method for everything and I think because of that it still has a great potential for becoming a bigger business

I'm sure its good and the future is for Crypto. I hope soon we'll not use our cards and cash buy will use crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that the crypto world will have a very beautiful future in the coming years, as these currencies will be relied upon by many companies and countries these annals will have a very high price and will help to pellet and support the countries' economies very significantly

For me the world of cryptos is the future, so I think that cryptos have arrived, continue to arrive and will remain, because it is the future

I think that the future of crypto will be amazing due to the increasing number of people trading in the recent period and the preference of electronic currencies over paper currencies due to the Corona crisis

Cryptos for me are the future. Especially for the financial freedom they bring with respect to the dollarized world. I wish they continue to grow.

Now cryptocurrency is spending all over the world. People can earn money by working with cryptocurrency. So there is no doubt, cryptocurrency is good for futur

You can't tell the future. I don't like the future where BTC rules all. BTC just an experiment. It can't be the foundation of future financial system. It's not build with this in mind due to many restrictions. Cryptos must went through big transformations to replace fiat money. Will see if they can.