Best thing to know before start mining your first Coin - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Best thing to know before start mining your first Coin

The best thing to know before starting mining is that, mining is not the way of downloading money from nowhere, but this mining is is from what's blockchain takes withdrawing fees when people makes transaction. 

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Thank you for your information, we must learn about mining and search for it in order to be able to enter this field, but mining now is very expensive and also does not reap a lot of profits.

• +2 1

On 10/13/2019 at 10:32 PM, bobjoemega said:

Profit from the Internet by selling cryptocurrencies collected or rather mined can be a double-edged sword, but to achieve the highest level of profit and avoid bankruptcy experienced by international companies in this world of mining, you must adhere to these steps:

1- The best and cheapest cards to start in mining and likes to be new.

2 - All parts used must be identical in terms of type and efficiency

3 - Avoid placing the mining cell in a closed and hot place

4 - Using solar energy as an alternative to home electricity, because the electricity bill may destroy all your dreams of Ben become rich.

5 - the right choice of the currency you will be mining, it is better to be available in many digital trading platforms, and have a large popular base.

Thank you for these useful information, at least it will be stepping stone to those who want to start mining newly and the idea of using solar alternative is a good move.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is great information for those who want to start a new mine with hardware. Those who want to do cloud mining should know that not all cloud mining sites are real. So be careful about joining new cloud mining sites.

• +1 1

On 1/8/2021 at 7:56 AM, The Game said:

Thank you for these useful information, at least it will be stepping stone to those who want to start mining newly and the idea of using solar alternative is a good move.

Mining is indeed a great thing to do, before a coin is launched is goes through a series of things to attract investors to invest in the coin when it is at a cheap price so as to make members buy alot for it to gain market value.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, HasFahd said:

Mining is indeed a great thing to do, before a coin is launched is goes through a series of things to attract investors to invest in the coin when it is at a cheap price so as to make members buy alot for it to gain market value.

Your idealogy is not wrong, but there are many coins that are not just like that, they will not increase in price and miners can lose because of that. That is why it is good to just mine the successful coins like bitcoin and ethereum. 

I think when you buy the cards at the cheap price and they are the used one so the power of mining will be less in them as well so take care of it as well.

On 1/13/2021 at 11:11 AM, HasFahd said:

Yes this is a very good strategy that attract people into mining a particular coins but is also very risky because these new coins that people are mining and later introduce into digital market is it a real project or a scam one. No one can tell but I think we should not rush in making investment in a new coin that was just lunch.

• Useful or interesting 1

43 minutes ago, The Game said:

Yes this is a very good strategy that attract people into mining a particular coins but is also very risky because these new coins that people are mining and later introduce into digital market is it a real project or a scam one. No one can tell but I think we should not rush in making investment in a new coin that was just lunch.

Are you mining any coin at the moment? If no, I can recommend some nice coin that are still mining, you will gain some profit in it when it launched, am assuring you of this, don't be left behind if you are not, we are here to help each other

I guess now I know the reason why so many people are having a solar system on their roof , I thought at the beginning that it is used to for heating purposes , like heating the water, but you topic brought to my mind a possibility of a new reason which is to provide cheap energy for the miners. For one reason or the other I am nota supporter of this mining thing, I do not like projects that you have to pay a lot of money for. 

• +1 1