Best thing to know before start mining your first Coin - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Best thing to know before start mining your first Coin

Miners can describe the features and benefits of each of the cloud-mining platforms for hours, but ultimately, the best choice is the company that offers:

Before mining your first coin you should first read some books, articles and watch videos in order to learn the full complete process otherwise you could ruin your equipment 

first thank you for sharing.i think first necessary thing in mining is miner machine you have to choose best one so you can get profit and about electricity yes mining use a lot of electricity and you have to pay a huge bill because fans and miner machines needs electricity second step is choosing best coin for mining.

This is an interesting topic for newbies? Too many people think that mining activity is just buying mining hardware and press the start button....

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Thanks for sharing. I quite agree with you, because I have also exploited and have a long time to do this. Number 4 is what I want to say, me or anyone else wants to use Solar because it will make more profit, but I cannot meet it.

For mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration. You also need a faster internet connection and graphics card.Mining is not profitable. Trading is profitable. Because, for mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration.

You should check a couple of things before begin mining your first coin. Like mining equipment's hashrate execution, the Bitcoin system's flow trouble, and the electrical expenses related with a mining gadget. These means are expected to evaluate the exhibition of a uniquely manufactured or bought a mining PC.

It is best to have your equipment before starting cryptocurrency mining. This is the main rule and worth it. On its mining equipment, profit always makes sense to be. 

Yes, your words are correct, you must take these steps before doing mining in any location, and you should make sure that site is reliable as well

THINK POSITIVE

I completely agree with you what you say and you are right. These are the most important things that we must follow in order to obtain a successful mining operation without any losses.

This information is very valuable and useful to all members who wish and work in the field of mining and I think that everyone should follow these instructions so that they can obtain a successful mining process and free of losses

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/14/2019 at 12:32 AM, bobjoemega said:

Profit from the Internet by selling cryptocurrencies collected or rather mined can be a double-edged sword, but to achieve the highest level of profit and avoid bankruptcy experienced by international companies in this world of mining, you must adhere to these steps:

1- The best and cheapest cards to start in mining and likes to be new.

2 - All parts used must be identical in terms of type and efficiency

3 - Avoid placing the mining cell in a closed and hot place

4 - Using solar energy as an alternative to home electricity, because the electricity bill may destroy all your dreams of Ben become rich.

5 - the right choice of the currency you will be mining, it is better to be available in many digital trading platforms, and have a large popular base.

Wow, I didn't know that you can use solar energy for mining. I'm having the feeling that a solar panel would not produce enough power for a mining machine. But if it does... well, in that case I'm gonna buy one and start mining - for me the biggest obstacle for mining remains the electricity bills.

Mining is good but it needs a lot of capital because there are many things which you will need apart from electricity bills. You will need money to buy good mining computer with a cooling machine so that you can start without any problem.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

These tips are important, but at the present time, the costs of cooling and electricity have become greater than the profits that Bitcoin mining will achieve, so it is better to buy cheap graphics cards for Ethereum mining, but the expensive cards are to obtain the largest percentage of Bitcoin mining profits.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since a lot of months l have made a lot of research about mining, but l realize that mining is not profitable, maybe at the beginning you can make profit but it is not good for longer work. l mean for individual person.

9 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

Totally agree with you In some conditions but When say that you have to buy a cheap graphic card, because the cheapest can be not profitable so its better to buy the efficiency card of Nvidia and Amd And avoid bitcoin in mining also

You are right, there are good powerful graphic cards but they are expensive. To be more specific, Nvedia 1080 will be good but I heard about another powerful one, maybe it has been launched. 

• +2 1

Yes, your words are true and good advice, as well as you should rely on a strong currency and have a good project and it is expected that the price will rise strongly and you mining.

Life is great and enjoy it

Very good points here and certainly agree. Would like to add to use mining sites like whattomine to find what is best for your hardware or use miners that actually change mining algorithms based on profitably without you have to manually do something.

On 10/14/2019 at 4:34 PM, Elton23 said:

I have been researching mining for few months now. But generally all I seem to hear is that it is no longer profitable for the "individual" person due to high costs of equipment and electricity. Do you mine yourself and if so what coin do you mine?

Yeah bro it's truely say you. I don't believe on the mining site at all. I'll mine if the sites where I can get everyday earn with Satoshi. I will mine my btc to earn money with mining site which site is truely legit.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:33 PM, Zisan95 said:

For mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer

Mining does not need any super computer or quantum computer, All you need are powerful miners like ASICs. I have never heard of using super computers to mine, they are used in computation. 

I would like to put light on online mining website, after my three years of experience , 99%  of mining website is scammers therefore I will advise you that if you can’t buy the mining equipment stay away from online/cloud mining.

• +5 1

On 11/16/2020 at 11:25 PM, Hala99 said:

I would like to put light on online mining website, after my three years of experience , 99%  of mining website is scammers therefore I will advise you that if you can’t buy the mining equipment stay away from online/cloud mining.

I am very sure of what you just said, it is true that 99% of them are scammers. I read on Wikipedia about how many people has been scammed with cloud mining sites. With peoples expereince and what we are reading online, it is obvious that the they are scam. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The first thing thats you need to know is how mining works, so thats you should know thats mining is not the way to download cryptocurrencies and also you must know thats mining is not profitable always. 

It is necessary to choose the best machine for mining it so that you can get profit, and I think mining uses a lot of electricity and you have to pay a huge bill because fans and mining machines need electricity.