Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saihiyassine

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc

The first time I heard about this forum, I was very skeptical thinking it was fake and did not pay but after withdrawing the earnings of the person who told me about it, I am glad that there are still some places where you can earn bitcoin online.  I love this forum for giving me the opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.

we always be thankful at all times as we work here i agree to you mate because of this forum we can earn more btc free for every useful ideas and posts that we shared and benefits of all us here, this is awesome opportunity and great platform at all times for me.

On 3/2/2020 at 12:56 PM, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

Hey mate yes it's a good feeling to earn Bitcoin freely, I also not imagine that I can earn Bitcoin in my life but my dream become true, so we must give thanks to Cryptotalk forum and Yobit exchange giving wonderful platform to learn and earn campaign.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, dear, we all owned bitcoin thanks to this wonderful forum. We are developing our experience in it, but I would like to launch a campaign to support the talk. It is useful for us. We must work hard to strengthen this currency with success.

Hi, yes i am too much happy. This is the most easy online work forum. I cannot find this kind of forum again. I use it as a part time job and i also start my study with this. The money i earned from it fulfill my expenses. I suggests to all of you spread this forum all over the world. It also increse our skills so it is great forum for young generation.

First of all  thanks this kind of information. Yes my friend I am very lucky that I have been working in this forum. Because it is giving us a payment by making the posts simply. And  also I am gainning knowledge about this cryptotalk.

This forum is a great opportunity for everyone since I joined it  . We can raise good capital by working on the forum. This forum truly is an excellent way to earn satoshi , and to be honest . Thank you to this forum and I hope that there is many more years of success to come

• Useful or interesting 1

Personally I recommend Cryptotalk forum as the best cryptocurrency forum as it enables anyone and everyone to join freely in getting crypto world knowledge together with earning free talk tokens per each shared post that is useful  attractive wither forum members  

I am happy for you that you have started earning btc. A lot of doubter have been proven wrong and most people have given up along the way. Your posts would inspire more people to continue.

This forum is changing lives and I hope that I get to that level.

I thank the forum management and its staff for providing them with this opportunity for material and moral action and the most beautiful spirit of collective cooperation between members in sharing information and ideas. Everyone has all the respect and appreciation.

On 3/2/2020 at 12:26 PM, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

yes brother, This is a great platform i am really happy to have this forum as you can study more about the crypto world and also we can earn through this forum. Big thanks

You stop working dude? Complete your first 100 posts fast and then taste the real free huge bitcoins in a day for your worthy posts. Just focus on work in cryptotalk and taste it soon, best of luck.     

Edited by Andres Alaba

I am truly happy with the forum thanks for gives the opportunity of all of us you can work now in part time they paid for your post its simple work I really like and there post you can learn lots of knowledge of cryptocurrency world thanks for creating the opportunity 

I am still in my first 100 posts .. but I am anxious for the moment that it will pay for me .. I also never imagined that I would find a source that rewards Bitcoin. Really, this is great and for this forum Thanks ..

On 3/2/2020 at 2:56 PM, saihiyassine said:

Indeed. This forum really help it's members to make money and grow in the field of crypto. We don't just make money here, we gain knowledge, we lewrn what is crypto all about and what can it do to people. There are many forums like this which you will get paid like bitcointalk. Try it also.

I share your thoughts. I am fascinated with this forum. It is very satisfying to be able to work from the comfort of your home. It is not always easy because sometimes we make a mistake but it always has a solution and I am happy to be part of this forum and I hope to continue filling myself with information

We are all grateful to the brains behind this forum, they did extensively and amazing job no one would ever thought of, indeed very moment here is worth while.

i agree with you, i worked before in many faucet to collect 2 or 3 dollars in one month, but now in crypto talk i earning good profit and i'm happy because i'm here, now i'm using my earning in trading to earning more because i get many knowledge in trading from this forum.

On 3/2/2020 at 12:41 PM, saihiyassine said:

@saihiyassine I am glad to know you find this forum useful and you are able to earn BTC from your forum postings. It's great when you're paid for your work and contribution to the platform, but I wouldn't call this a free earning just because we had invested our time, and efforts on creating topics, replying to comments and  so on. Well, it depends on users' perspective, though it's not that easy to make earnings from here, as users need to focus on genuine contents and informative sharing with a lot of research, and findings on their own. So, if we are able to make good use of the forum with valuable postings and relevant information share, then it would be easy to earn from the forum, and most importantly I would suggest you to be regular on the forum and be updated with each and every rule/codes of conduct of the forum.

Congratulations dear for this achievement this is really our good luck that we found a wonderful forum for working. We all of very happy to working here because we are earning money and also getting knowledge and information. 

It seems to me that we are all happy to be here and to have known bitcoin because thanks to them we can earn money and also earn data that will be very useful today or tomorrow.

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 2:56, saihiyassine said:

Gracias a este gran foro, nunca imaginé que coleccionaría bitcoins, mi historia y la historia de vida de muchas personas cambiarán. Obtener un bitcoin gratuitamente es una muy buena sensación. Estoy muy feliz de tener el foro de cryptotalk porque cryptotalk ofrece bitcoins gratis todos los días y nunca pensé en mi vida que podría ganar bitcoins en mi vida, así que estoy muy agradecido por el foro de cryptotalk.

This is a great learning opportunity and to store BTC, it is incredible how great this platform is, which there is no other with the same mechanism of learning and teaching and obtaining a great benefit and that has its own token called Talk.

• +3 1

I agree now when they ask you for example how do you earn money and you say that on bitcoin and everyone will be shocked the main thing is not to specify what you earn in Satoshi

Yes me too, I didn't imagine that I will be collecting btc but now it's happening I am very happy for this forum that will be helpful for many peoples.thanks for creating such a wonderful page

What matters now is how you are a me to utilize this bitcoin. I suggest that you use them to begin trading cryptocurrencies and make profits daily. However you are going to need a mentor to out through at every point.