Trust wallet refferal program is now live! - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali_hmwi

Trust wallet refferal program is now live!

This is certainly tremendous that is introduced in agree with wallet . By which we will earn cash most effective via way of means of our referral. And extra referral offers us extra cash.

Any site that belongs to this wallet has better features than other wallets.trust wallet is the best wallet and most realible application for buying ,exchanging and managening cryptocurency .i am interesting of this wallet .because it is veey supportive for storing our cryptocurency.

Trust crypto wallet is one of the strongest wallet in market now this step can increasing their efficacy. Thanks for your information.

Trust wallet has also great useful and benificial features for the users.I think this feature will help the user a lot.There are many useful and  good online and offline wallets  but trust wallet is the good one.

At the start it was a good program where you can earn some coins for free and  by referring some users but now the referrals need to buy some cryptocurrency too if you want to get money from them.

Oh yeah..! Thank you dear. This is an very awesome. I like this wallet. And this feature is very good. Im really enjoy this. This  is a good step. And also this is a worldwide wallet. This feature is very cool. Have a great day., dude

• +1 1

Wow, that is really a great news to hear first time about the referral program of Trust wallet. Because I am new to this world and learning so much all about Cryptocurrency such as wallets. I didn't tried any Wallet yet, but I have heard about Trust app with positive reviews. Now I also have gotten this referral program and I will be use it soon as I got started my earning. Thanks for sharing.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I try trust wallet as the claim they paid refers but I stay in for like a month and I didn't get anything out of it which me not to believe any of those app than just concentrate and reply my posts. 

Trust wallet is one of the Safe platform for crypto currency

This Post is really helpful for people using digital currency 

I must appreciate your post 

Be Safe Be secure 

Thanks for sharing this useful app but let me ask whats a futures of that app. I mean what we will get after successful registration of our referrals.I hope this apps will be secure for save crypto currency and tokens.Millions user use this wallet hopefully get good result. 

• +2 1

Trust wallet & referral reward are good things. TWT is good token with a good value. Trust wallet gives 125TWT for user registered from your referral link. I've received some TWT from referral programs & i'm inviting my friends to joking this campaign. 

It is a good news about the referral program has now been started. I have used it sometimes ago and never try to earn from referral program because I used it only for storing the Cryptocurrency. Now I have been moved to Payeer wallet that have also referral program. But now I am also thinking about to use this wallet again for earning from referral program of Trust wallet. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I didn't understand you ,try to give more details ,are saying that now we can earn .most of crypto community lnows about it ,and you will gain small amounts because of it .i think blockchain is the best than this app .even if we use for free will be good for me because in using trust wallet often .

I use this app it is not interested and it not have any further i think bitcoin is the best than this app .and also this is a worldwide wallet .it was a good wallet i trusted . better reference gain .

now it is very hard to make money with it because you can not convince any new person to use the cryptocurrency and even to buy it at the very start in order to get the referral reward.

Good morning guys I also use Trust wallet but I don't know about some specific details of it. But some friends say that if we join it by referral to someone, inside the trust, then we get sarwad, I do not have any specific information about it. 

Trust wallet is the simplest and most reliable application for buying, exchanging and managing cryptocurrency.This is the invitation reward from Trust wallet.thanks for sharing this useful app but let me ask whats a futures of that app.Thanks u 

Thank you so much Dear, 

I'm also a trust wallet user but i didn't know about this now i can earn also from by referring or refrels. But i know it is difficult to any convince but any thing can happen when you try. 

Sorry for this i do not have any idea about this. I never use this type of app. So i read all the comments . Plzz tell me about this app. I will try it. Thanku soo much.