Trust wallet refferal program is now live! - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali_hmwi

Trust wallet refferal program is now live!

Hello guys, good news for you all now we all can send our link form Trust wallet and get rewards from our refferal.

Trust wallet from the biggest platforms in these days "Binance" this form is insure, secured and one of the biggest volume in the market.

Good luck and have a nice day guys.

IMG_20200301_225304.png

Edited by Ali_hmwi
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

7 minutes ago, Ali_hmwi said:

Hello guys, good news for you all now we all can send our link form Trust wallet and get rewards from our refferal.

Trust wallet from the biggest platforms in these days "Binance" this form is insure, secured and one of the biggest volume in the market.

IMG_20200301_225304.png

Wooow, finally they make this move I was wondering why they don't have this program inside and it is a strong wallet in the market . thanks for sharing 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

4 minutes ago, Hanan951 said:

Wooow, finally they make this move I was wondering why they don't have this program inside and it is a strong wallet in the market . thanks for sharing 

Yes they did i will make a refferal tomorrow i think they will give bnb i am not that sure.

• +2 1

For any site belonging to this wallet and do they have better features than other wallets, I think the best wallet is Blockchain Do you think this wallet is better?

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Hrebat said:

For any site belonging to this wallet and do they have better features than other wallets, I think the best wallet is Blockchain Do you think this wallet is better?

Hello my friend, this wallet is connected with Binance platform and binance is number one in the market secured and every thing .

For the wallet yes they have Erc20 feature now and also have all the coins inside if there is no coin just but the contract and code you know how right it is like Myetherwallet feature but they will take from the coin you don't have to have Eth to make a transfer at all.

• +5 1

6 minutes ago, Ali_hmwi said:

Yes they did i will make a refferal tomorrow i think they will give bnb i am not that sure.

Okay that is great , I also heard that erc20 is available now is that true.?

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Asim01 said:

What exactly can we done to get refferal bonus is it for only referring people without deposit or they must fund their wallet after registering before we get bonus? Thank you for the sharing. 

Yes without any thing bro this wallet is famous and it is from Binance platform every thing is trusted in this wallet and it has low fees also.

Edited by Ali_hmwi
  • +2 2

1 minute ago, Ali_hmwi said:

Hello my friend, this wallet is connected with Binance platform and binance is number one in the market secured and every thing .

For the wallet yes they have Erc20 feature now and also have all the coins inside if there is no coin just but the contract and code you know how right it is like Myetherwallet feature but they will take from the coin you don't have to have Eth to make a transfer at all.

hmmm , thank you my friend for your share 

• +1 1

25 minutes ago, Hrebat said:

hmmm , thank you my friend for your share 

You are all welcome hope the best for you be safe.

Edited by Ali_hmwi

3 minutes ago, fila said:

Thanks but no thanks as I have enough wallets for the time being and really do not need another wallet at this very moment. I will check it out though shall I require something going forward.

It is not a problem this wallet is great and from Binance that is enough to know how it is. but of course alpt of wallet alot of confusing so have a nice day.

wow thank you man for your information and what is the reward? how much? have you got any reward from them? i wonder if that is true. thanks for information anyway.

6 hours ago, robiul0077 said:

Sep 24, 2019 · The Trust Wallet is a mobile crypto wallet that supports ETH, ERC20 and ERC223 tokens. Find out its security features,  ...Jan 17, 2020 · Join the Binance Futures Referral Program. ...Trust Wallet is the best ethereum wallet and cryptocurrency wallet to store your ... Download the Android Trust Wallet and iOS app today!

Yes it is the best evern better than Myetherwallet, but i don't know why people don't know this great walllet here in the comments they ask me if that a true it is a famous wallet they will just be honest with us.

I didn't understand you, try to give me more details, are saying that now we can earn from refferal links or what?? Is that what you are talking about?? I have this wallet in my phone but I don't k'ow about this feature, more details to understand this, thanks in advance 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, theghostm1 said:

Yes, this is a special step .. but what are the benefits of the wallet referral program and what will happen to or reap the person who you registered through ?? Thank you for sharing this information with us

The Refferal program is still fresh and we will see more in the next day of using it.

3 hours ago, Migo said:

I didn't understand you, try to give me more details, are saying that now we can earn from refferal links or what?? Is that what you are talking about?? I have this wallet in my phone but I don't k'ow about this feature, more details to understand this, thanks in advance 

Hello, this feature is new and it will give 100 point in every Refferal and these point will used for rewards after a while.

Thanks for share about trust wallet reffer program I know this apps is very secure for save crypto currency and tokens. Now millions user use this wallet hopefully get good result. 

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Agomony620 said:

Thanks for share about trust wallet reffer program I know this apps is very secure for save crypto currency and tokens. Now millions user use this wallet hopefully get good result. 

Yes now this wallet will make its way to have more users and in the same time it is one of the best wallet in the market so that is going to be awesome.

• +1 1

I think that's late to make a refferal program for Trust wallet. Most of crypto-community knows about it, and you will gain small amounts because of it

• +2 1

It is really good news for today, it works now. I shared my code to my friends, buy they didn't write how we can use coins which we got for that referral program. Even if we can use for fee will be good for me because im using trust wallet often.

• +3 1

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

On 3/2/2020 at 1:58 AM, Ali_hmwi said:

IMG_20200301_225304.png

thanks for sharing this useful app but let me ask whats a futures of that app. I mean what we will get after successful registration of our referrals.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, fo1lluko1l said:

Can I tell you a little more about this referral program? Will there be any reward for each referral?

they will give points 100 ponys for every one then these points will be a rewards after that they didn't mention more than this untill now.

Trust wallet is the simplest and most reliable application for buying, exchanging and managing cryptocurrency . This update contains bug fixes , new features and performance improvements. And yes , this is a social step.

• +4 1

Do you think they really pays you good amount ??  i dont think it will worth even 2 3$ , but thanks for sharing the  project , i already have used this wallet and thry gave free tokens in past

This is the invitation reward from Trust wallet which you can get 100TWT this token is being supported by binance which they are also giving away Free BNB token.If anyone is interested in this follow them on twitter for more update.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Wow if the referral links really pay I'm switching to trust wallet asap so that I can earn extra bitcoin from there. This will really help me alot as I'll store my bitcoin safely and earn more which I can then use the money to up my trading