Trust wallet refferal program is now live! - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali_hmwi

Trust wallet refferal program is now live!

13 hours ago, Junior85 said:

Wow if the referral links really pay I'm switching to trust wallet asap so that I can earn extra bitcoin from there. This will really help me alot as I'll store my bitcoin safely and earn more which I can then use the money to up my trading

Yes they will give us in the end of every month the TWT coin that will be good for future we need to have more coins.

I have already received about 1500 coins , I hope that they will have a good price to make some money on this .

Well thanks for letting us know about the reeferal program bro i will refer the people in my circle and share in social media to take help from my Facebook friends to earn from it. I will refer as much as i can for sure.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

For me this is the best wallet ever ! but this is the first time I have ever heard about this rewards ! I think I am going to search about this now .

If you have anything else can you quote me ? because I need more information about this referral system .

Then do you say that the profit from this application is by inviting friends only? How will this app come from? , this a very intresting subject and i hope u can answer me .

You can earn TWT as the rewards from the trust wallet app. Once you ign up on the app you will get 100 twt and if you invite other friends, you both will immediately earn 100 TWT. TWT is just for the redeeming rewards in future it means it can not be exchanged  as the coin. 

On 3/1/2020 at 9:58 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

Hello guys, good news for you all now we all can send our link form Trust wallet and get rewards from our refferal.

Trust wallet from the biggest platforms in these days "Binance" this form is insure, secured and one of the biggest volume in the market.

Good luck and have a nice day guys.

IMG_20200301_225304.png

Yes right I have seen that in the last trust wallet update and they offers some 100 TWT coins for any referral who use your referral ling, we all wait for this because they can help users and the wallet too 

I lost half of the tokens that I received for referrals, although I invited only real people and did not break the rules. I hope that at least 600 coins will be worth good money. Binance only makes good airdrops.

Thanks for sharing. I have heard about this. I am using trust wallet and everything in it I feel perfect. Obviously, connecting to the Binance platform will be much more reliable. I like trust wallets very much.

And also of how now the newest version of the trust wallet now give users monthly on their own native coins of the twt and which having to being referred and earn from this campaign which they have recently earned

On 3/1/2020 at 10:12 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

Yes they did i will make a refferal tomorrow i think they will give bnb i am not that sure.

How much per referrer?

I can not waste my time on referring with little reward. Better to bust myself with cryptotalk. 

I've never heard of this wallet before, generally I can't try it because currently I don't have access to my phone, I will try to try it later when I open the phone, thank you .

Great news ! 
I think this is good news for today ! with this referral program Trust wallet will bring up !
and this feature will make us make good profits 

Trust wallet meeting problem now! That the application don't work on android version lower than 6.0 ( marshmallow ), and they know that 90% from phones are 5.0 (lolipop) or lower, so they count that it's good to add the program to make our users refer people. Unfortunately, my phone not support the app ( android kitkat 4.4.2 ).

Welcome with me
Bonuses from sharing your referral link, a big step that will increase  space to join Trust portfolio
Can we know the reward percentage?

On 3/17/2020 at 11:28 AM, kadayakito said:

Thanks for sharing. I have heard about this. I am using trust wallet and everything in it I feel perfect. Obviously, connecting to the Binance platform will be much more reliable. I like trust wallets very much.

This a great great thing we really need this refferal system all wallet have it and it's a good thing 

On 3/3/2020 at 6:41 AM, malik6314193 said:

thanks for sharing this useful app but let me ask whats a futures of that app. I mean what we will get after successful registration of our referrals.

Every month they will collect how much you have referrals and they will give you the TWT for Trust wallet it doesn't have a price yet but it is from binance so we can see a huge success in the future .

On 19.03.2020 at 23:48, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me
Bonuses from sharing your referral link, a big step that will increase  space to join Trust portfolio
Can we know the reward percentage?

Most likely, these are test tokens that can not be sold later, and if they succeed, they will cost a penny due to the fact that these tokens were distributed for several thousand to each person.

On 3/7/2020 at 5:22 PM, Iamstrong said:

I have already received about 1500 coins , I hope that they will have a good price to make some money on this .

They have distribute the coins for the participant or not? I see in twitter the distribution will take after 7 April 

I do not see the point in collecting these coins, the developers said that these are test tokens and they can be sold later, but at a very low price.

I didn't get these TWT tokens to my balance, I wrote to tech support and they solved my question, I think I will sell 2000 tokens for at least $ 20, I think they can be sold after listing.

Edited by IamLeader12

Thank you for sharing this information, yes I think when they have promoted for first time this new mobile wallet application, they have introduced a referral program to collect some coin if any person download and install it. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

yeah i also saw it on a site which provide latest uodates about present legit and upcoming paying airdrops campain and crypto related activities, i just don't like referal programes personally