Crypto-currencies Advantages - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Crypto-currencies Advantages

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well said @Whited35  there are so many peoples thinks crypto easy to earn but they don't know crypto also a market like other market, where all those things requires what we use in other markets to earn,

even crypto more risky compared to other markets because crypto coins price dump and pump shortly, If we don't have any skills and don't understand the market movement then we easily lost our amount,

@Honny143 I used to think crypto trading and Forex trading were the same as I was already addicted to forex trading before involving into crypto trading. Skills learnt while performing forex trading helped me to do crypto trading but it was not get rich quick option that the average guys are talking now 😁! I just want to caution them. 

• +4 1

13 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Skills learnt while performing forex trading helped me to do crypto trading but it was not get rich quick option that the average guys are talking now 😁! I just want to caution them. 

@Whited35   you know the fact that any market not makes quick rich in short period because you have the experience about those markets,but some unexperienced peoples don't know this fact and jumps blindly and lost their funds, and iam sure if any new member read this caution post then they change their mind set.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course cryptocurrency has many advantages. One of them is that people of all ages can work here. This is an advanced platform. It is possible to earn money by working here in a short time. Even if someone does other work here, he can do this work as a part-time jobIt's an easy way to make money online. If the work is done according to the right rules, then it is possible to earn a good income.

The cryptocurrencies have many advantages to count and more at this time with respect to the whole situation that the world has been living, it should be noted that the world evolved in this year with everything that happened and now the Cryptocurrencies are more present than before, it is in us to seek the right information to take full advantage of them and keep in mind that Cryptocurrencies are still coming out which we must study to be able to take a great advantage in the long or short term.

Yes of course my dear friend there are many benefits of a cryptocurrency if we do our work properly and carefully then we can get more profit and we can make money as we can. Through cryptocurrency we can get English skills and writing skills there are many benefits of cryptocurrency.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:27 AM, bobjoemega said:

The Advantages and all positives things you do not know about Bitcoin!
This process, thats mean the cryptocurrencies, and the technology on which it is based are still nascent and in their experimental phases in order to adequately understand how their growth can affect all joints of society, including wars. However, the emergence of this coin has been accompanied by a group of people who believe it may change the rules of the game. Veer ended his interview with me with a simple message: "If you are an anti-war, start using Bitcoin in your personal life today."
These advantages can be summarized in three points:
1 Separation of money and state
2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

Are you with me with that, please comment below

Yes, my friend, indeed, it has become very popular because of these features and in addition to other features such as ease and speed of transfer and ease of trading with it

Crypto is a digital currency you can use it from any where to any where in the world. And it is very easy to change you don't need to stand in queue.if you want to buy some share so you buy it from it markets and these will very profitable for you...... 

I think I'm with you as well. Bitcoin is the future of my business.  The history of business from barter economy to currency and now digital to crypto currency.  I think we are at the top of the human business especially with this cryptocurrency Bitcoin.  Because no one can control it.  It's tax free and you can use it anonymously.  However, there are some difficulties because many people are using it on the black market due to anonymous trading.  And these will be very difficult to track because it is very anonymous.  I don't know if it can prevent war.

I know that for sure,  one of the biggest advantage of cryptocurrencies is the ease of transactions that they offer,  especially that they do not require an intermediary which can sometimes be a factor that can cause a waste of time. 

Cryptocurrencies are money in the network, it is a means of payment that uses a chain of blocks for its operation, so we can say that it has several advantages: one of them is security, another is anonymity, another is the ease of exchange with other cryptocurrencies, another is its presence anywhere in the world, another is that it is a private initiative, it is decentralized, it is not controlled by the central banks of the countries, it is very dynamic, it gives great short-term benefits, it is managed by the people and not banks. Cryptocurrencies were created in 2008 with the creation of bitcoin and since then thousands of cryptocurrencies have emerged that constitute a source of income for millions of people in the world.

Yeah actually crypto currency has Alot of advantages especially the one I fancy most is having your huge some without being taxable... Trading anonymously and it's speed and security is also something worthy of note

Such a useful information. Dear i don't know so much about the crypto currency as i am new to this currency but i learn that we can easily earn a good amount of crypto currency by working on this platform. And we fulfill pur needs by earning crypto currency. 

My favorite advantages of the crypto market are the decentralized features and high volatile prices that are attractive to investors who are in risky business.The problem is that a lot of hacks happen and exchanges may not be very secure.  Almost everyone has been hacked.  Bitcoin and Ethereum networks are secure.

That's right, you've just stated some importantance of Cryptocurrecies and what they are been used for. Aside been used as a medium of exchange, it's also traded for profit and help us purchase anonymously.

I agree that Bitcoin is people's currency and provided and easier and better way to transfer money between people without having to wait for governments confirm or wait for long time, but even so what you said is right only when it get used in legal ways and in a way that help people but today we see a lot of people using it in illegal activities which make it harder for governments to catch these criminals and that's what makes governments and some people can't accept Bitcoin yet

Cryptocurrency has a lot and hug advantages and some among those advantages are:

1- anonymity for all transactions made

2- payment via crypto currencies for goods and services

3- traded for profit among many others.

I very much agree with this publication, it can be said that cryptocurrencies opened a path in the world economy in which all people can peacefully enter and invest in them without having any problem, anyone can enter and learn from the crypto world . Since cryptocurrencies were born, they have made a radical change in the world and when they are completely accepted throughout the world, the change will come for everyone.

In my opinion, this is true of the economic war But there are many motives behind what is happening around the world, and digital currencies are certainly not the answer But this does not mean that investing in digital currencies is one of the best types of future investment.

• +1 1

Hello my friend.  I totally agree with you.  Digital currencies offer us many wonderful features.  You can completely do without carrying large amounts of cash.  You can exchange money without a bank brokerage.  This will reduce money transfer taxes.  The most important feature of some cryptocurrencies is decentralization.  The strongest and most secure digital currency is Bitcoin.  Farewell to fiat currencies.  Very soon, all fiat currencies will disappear.  Poverty can be eradicated by simply trading in the field of digital currencies.  But that needs good knowledge and advice from the old members.  I wish you success

• +4 1

There are many advantages of cryptocurrency because bitcoin is one of the best currency is used as a digital currency and there are several people attached  to this site and earn much and more earn that u want from this site. I also advised to all members to keep well connected to this site and earn much and more beautiful earn from this reak based earning programme. Those people who attached to this site which is very concious and beneficial to learn and improve your skills from this site.

Yes, I agree with all your points, in fact the third point is what really caught my attention, the security advantages of cryptocurrecy is another good thing, because when people start to invest and transact in crypto, then the issue of high way robbery would definitely be eliminated.

As far as security and comfort, I concur that bitcoin is the most ideal alternative since, supposing that we move to different nations that permit exchanges utilizing bitcoin, we don't need to convey a ton of cash and our wallet. No compelling reason to stress over partition. By programmers. Likewise, as a computerized resource, Bitcoin is additionally easier on the grounds that we needn't bother with an adequate measure of gold.

• +2 1

It is true that crypto currencies have many advantages, and the most important advantage in my opinion is that wherever you travel around the world your money travels with you, there is no need for Bank transfers nor for any permissions note in the airport, but the worst thing is that when you want to withdraw from your account and turn your coins into fiat you have to resort to traditional Banks and unfortunately they charge a lot.

Cryptocurrency is an online currency. So you don't have to take any risk to carry it. No third party has control over using this currency.Using this coin can save more money in less space. In the modern world it is widely needed.

Lot of advantages of Cryptocurrency some of them are it is very liquidity and important and gave us extraordinary amount of money and benift it can travel easily from one country to another.