Yobit is the Best - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Yobit is the Best

This is true you can earn from ico and other investments but you newd to have a capital in order to earn from the platform that is nit easy for most of the people. 

Yes yobit is best and the reason is their epic features like its exchanging fee are low and its speed for transactions are fast.... It is 100% secure and safe.. Its security system is best.... It cant hacked... 

• +5 2

Yobit is one of the my best cryptocurrency exchanger because it contains most popular crypto currencies. Their transactions like deposit,  exchanging and withdrawal are very quickly done under the high security system. Thats why most of the exchanger work on yobit for their good profit. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I like yobit a lot and it can become the best exchange but for now it is bellow Binance and Coinbase that are the most successful. I hope to earn a few bitcoin and be able to trade and buy some of the ICO that get listed and use the investbox too.

Absolutely right yobit is the best I love it, it has a great features I usually active in the yobit like I'm doing investment or checking my balance other thing more I'm checking all the markets when it is going up and down so I really like that's the great site..

Sure yobit is the better swap inside the crypto industry. Several new money carries out their particular ieo inside yobit swap or exchange. The following you will find an alternative known as investbox. You possibly can also make an excellent benefit from that. This one is also very good for making a profit.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. But if its function is not properly known then you will think it is bad. But in order for it to work, you need to know the tasks properly first. But do we fully know its function?We may be doing it without knowing it, but if you know it well, you will see. 

I like working on it.  Its features are very accurate. I can see the ups and downs of the market through it. And it is very effective for us.  I am usually active in Jobit because I love to invest in it.  So to me this is a great site.

Hello, indeed, Yobit is one of the platforms that has grown the most, I have particularly seen my investments grow satisfactorily, a very simple example of growth is the minex token, it is increasing the volume of transactions by leaps and bounds.

Yobit is one of the best exchanges for me, I use for a long time, the only thing that does not like it is a large Commission when withdrawing a Deposit. Many new coins do their ieo in yobit exchange. here you can find an option named investbox . you can make a good profit from it.

On 7/10/2020 at 2:39 PM, Kizaru1Haunted said:

It’s bad that input / output fees are constantly changing, and so are the ways. And so Yobit norms - on payments everything comes clearly and quickly. Courses are also encouraging, but commissions for withdrawal compensate for this joy.

It is correct, everything is clear. The amount and commission indicated at the time of the transaction is maintained until it is completed

On 10/13/2019 at 1:35 AM, bobjoemega said:

Yobit is growing at a staggering rate, and if this continues, it will be one of the largest encryption exchanges based on trading volume.

In addition, many newer coins that are just ICO have a greater tendency to be listed in yobit than other large platforms.

So if you are an ICO enthusiast and want a lot of opportunities to catch a contract for a particular currency, you will need to be involved in yobit and it will be the best recommended option because of the large volume that is made on this platform in 24 hours, which is equivalent to the best price and high probability of buying Your orders and any sale is filled.
You may have missed many opportunities not to register you in Yobit

Yes yobit is the best platform in making ICO 

you have given 
very good information . 
Actually yobit deserves 
more and you will see that
yobit will be 
indispensable for everyone.
Edited by cansuguzel

I am doing it, I chose to participate because it is a very reliable exchange! So I loved this airdrop, so without hesitation I am participating and doing all the tasks!

For me, Yobit is a good exchange is more I recognize that is one of the best exchanges that exist now because it is safe, easy to use and handles many currencies of my taste, but I think it can improve more and become the best exchange in the world.

yobit is growing and making a new projects and a lot of people earned huge profit from yobit's projects it's really the best exchange

Yobit  is the best exchange in this world for me. I have been using this exchange without any problem and difficulties. 

On 10/12/2019 at 8:48 PM, Madara said:

Is the best just because it pays you ? Or do you have serious reasons ?

I like yobit too and I enjoy use , I also play some dice from time to time but i have higher expectations from Yobit as I still think it can make it in top 5 exchanges instead of p2pb2b ....

Yobit has come up with interesting strategies to earn tokens while spending a lot of time on their platform.

Can not it be a different way

Undoubtedly yobit, has been an exchange that improves every day, it must continue on that path to become the best and thus displace binance, it has a large market volume and a lot of variety of cryptocurrencies, that undoubtedly makes it very attractive

On 18/10/2019 at 5:15, alexmail19 said:

Yobit es uno de los mejores intercambios para mí, lo uso desde hace mucho tiempo, lo único que no me gusta es una gran Comisión al retirar un Depósito.

It is one of the best, I also like it much more now with its mining system that I integrate

If be honest, Yobit best at airdrop's. But it's not the best marketplace like Binance. But they have all chances to be top 1. Because they has a actually good reputation. So,when that happened?)

6 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

Yobit  is the best exchange in this world for me. I have been using this exchange without any problem and difficulties. 

They haven't VISA or Mastercard deposits/withdraw. So they cant be the best, BUT they the best in AirDrops.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:35 PM, bobjoemega said:

Yobit is growing at a staggering rate, and if this continues, it will be one of the largest encryption exchanges based on trading volume.

In addition, many newer coins that are just ICO have a greater tendency to be listed in yobit than other large platforms.

So if you are an ICO enthusiast and want a lot of opportunities to catch a contract for a particular currency, you will need to be involved in yobit and it will be the best recommended option because of the large volume that is made on this platform in 24 hours, which is equivalent to the best price and high probability of buying Your orders and any sale is filled.
You may have missed many opportunities not to register you in Yobit

I enjoy YoBit, and I can say that it deserves to be in the top 10 of the best exchanges, for the airdrops it brings and the games they put on the web.