I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me   - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me  

I absolutely agree with you. Providing new languages to this platform will only make it better and more popular as more people from all around the world would be joining it and start sharing there knowledge and experiences. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, this forum is developing a lot day by day, and as we see there are many new members who are constantly increasing in number, so it is possible that sections for new languages will be added in the future, and a section for the Russian language has already been added, but this depends on us in providing the best topics to support this forum.

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you that this forum needs to be more advance and i hope in future they will add more languages in this forum because now this time the two languages are enough and they are handle this easily but i hope soon they are going to create more languages in it also.

• +1 1

I agree with you my dear friend, so we have learned more languages and developed our technological skills and cultural information about languages as well. All respect and appreciation for all languages and for all brothers participating from all countries in this wonderful site

Well my dear friend, I definitely disagree with you, the forum language must remain the same so that the field of communication between members remains larger and so that they can understand each other and benefit from each other's experiences

• +4 1

As we all know that there are only two languages in the forum, namely Russian and English, and everyone wishes that his local language is present here, but why do not we look at the positive side of the topic and seek to develop our English, as it is the most popular and used language.

• +2 1

Hello, my friend it is a good idea to add other international language to the forum. It will be as positive for the forum as what the bitcointalk forum does. Yes i agree although english is mostly used, but there are surely plenty of people around who might not know how to write in english and prefer using their own language. 

I believe that adding several languages to this forum is the responsibility of the mediators and those in charge of this forum (it depends on the approval of the forum officials). For me, the English language is a global language and most of the world’s people speak English in addition to the native language of the country.
The exchange of information and knowledge within this forum in the field of crypto in the English language will work to strengthen and improve our English language, and that is considered a very good and beneficial thing for everyone.

• +4 1

If the language that will be introduced in to the forum that will be in line with the forums norms and values and it will not change the understand of members and the participation in the platform activities.