Don't write for writing! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Don't write for writing!

We agree, but as I am a newbie in cryptocurrencies, I have experience in other areas and in this forum I have written different posts that can help newbies make better decisions before starting to invest (posts that I have done from scratch, up to the slightest word, based only on my knowledge and experiences); however, as much as I have nurtured my content, the forum has deleted those publications.

If a topic I have defended in the few days that I have been in the forum is this, I have been able to see some blocked accounts and many deleted posts, since users do not stop for a minute to think about the topic they are going to address, that is key To put the site to good use, it is not to write to write, much less to put false news about the world of crypto or other similar subject. We must first of all be grateful because this site has received us with open arms, giving us all its knowledge and also gives us rewards. this in few places is found. Let's help its development please. Thanks in advance.

On 2/27/2020 at 4:18 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I want to open this topic for beginners in the forum like me, let's take a little awareness and get things right, on us depends on the progress of this site, just as cryptotalk gives us the benefits of knowledge and rewards , we must help them make their forum well developed and meet their expectations. Let's follow the rules and we'll all win, let's not miss this unique opportunity that few sites, on the network, offer us. 

You are right, you should only post topics of interest and following the rules to keep the forum active and with a good level of information development.

good is the truth friends, do not write to write, the truth does not heal how good it feels to have a good argument or a good topic to share with people, if you do not have something in particular better do not write, make the effort to do the things will be fine and everything will be fine.

Most of people writing just cause Yobit's airdrop, and write just to write something. Do not write non topic questions, and if you giving some answer or reply give that. Do not answer with "yes" or "Thanks for the information".

We should not only follow this page for the money, but also for how easy it is to access so much information for free and without limits, I have been able to see many of the cases that colleagues who write have had to suffer through their experiences , and believe me that it has helped me a lot not to commit them in the same way. That is why I always say that you read and take advantage of the information that is in this forum so that you can be better traders in your areas.

• +3 1

Let's follow the rules and we will all win, let's not miss this unique opportunity offered by some sites on the network. As this site develops, as CryptoTalk gives us the benefits of knowledge and rewards, we will need to improve them and make them meet the expectations of the forum.

• +2 1

Agree with you. I always try to contribute good things to the forum with useful comments that can be of help to any other user, although I do not earn rewards for my comments, I always like to contribute good things 😄

Very true, here we try to contribute, to give value in the forum. To talk for the sake of talking would not even make sense, which is why the comments will be removed. We must be coherent and focused with the topic we are talking about.

As a beginner, it is clear to me that I must provide some valuable information in each post that I post. Not just because of what some say about making money. My opinion should always be consistent with what the rules say and...

Whoever writes with the aim of arranging words randomly and without scientific benefit or to add information Or to correct a mistake or discuss an idea scientifically This is SCAM and will not continue to work because his account will be deleted and get many negative reactions that make his work meaningless.

• +1 1

yeah everyone should do research before writing a post . not just copy and paste a useless content. posts should have usefull content

yeah everyone should do research before writing a post . not just copy and paste a useless content. posts should have usefull content

Yes I agree because this type of thing makes spam the daily bread but although it is true that there are millions of doubts for people who like me are starting in this world.

agree indeed, rules make our life easy, and keep a vertebral spain to get a clear direction to do things right here, sometimes its difficult, cause we move here between people on different countries, and diferent cullture and ways of understanding. anyway, is beautiful to share knowledge here, thank you.

I agree with what you say, quality is better than quantity, I see that many users create topics or posts that do not make sense, they only do it with the aim of completing a quota and do not think about the negative effect that their actions bring to the forum, also always post comments that do not exceed two lines, which seems impolite.

Totally agree, writing for writing is useless. It is always good to share necessary topics so that the quality of this forum remains high. This forum for me is one of the best that currently exists.

Of course, Crypto Talk is a great opportunity that does not always exist and does not always find a good opportunity like this forum for beginners because they can learn well and benefit a lot from the posts in the forum and while they learn they can earn money by making useful posts.  I think beginners should be ashamed of themselves, stick to the rules and earn well.

• +3 1

Hello friend, i agree with your opinion, we should only write posts about useful topics that can help our fellow members. But some people only write to complete hundred posts and i think that will not anything good for this forum and it's members

we must follow the rules and terms when we start any new work and we should be loyal with our feeder and boss and work good so that it make value to our content and hard work and create trust and more opportunity for others.

Hello friend, i agree with your opinionThank you friend you shouldn't just write for us because we have to write for our education and we have to increase our knowledge and it will be very useful for us to write because everyone remembers that thing when we write we will write whatever we do first  So much for us.

It will take some time to get acquainted with this platform. Over time your going to gain the knack on how this platform works. Then eventually you will become better in it. That's how I I participate in this forum. I make sure I put in quality efforts and time on my part in order to create good quality content that can be beneficial for both the users as well as the forums as a whole.