Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

I would say that its one IP address per acount, not one device per account. Different devices with same IP address do not cause banning. O hope it'll help members understand the basics.

I have also read about it that we don't have permission to use multiple account in a same device as if two account have same Ip address both will be banned from the forum. Thanks for explaining About it further to make it easy for us to understand.

Thanks my friend for the advice, I was afraid of this problem when I first logged in, but I consulted my friends and I understood that I can register my account on any other device that does not have an account in the forum, good luck everyone

Yes gentleman I want to tell you that the beginner have not too much knowledge about the forum and about the cryptocurrency that's why they are worried about the the IP address but one thing I want to tell you that they will be e able to find a new IP address when they get the proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency

Thanks for the information as it was really a confusion that whether changing to a new device will be a reason to get banned from the forum so your post has sort out this query. I have read many times that we can't use multiple accounts in a same device as the account using same IP address will be banned.

• +2 1

Thank you for this information it's really useful for people who want to unlock the account from ip other 
I think there's no fear of changing the ip address. 
But you can't create multiple accounts.

Indeed, if you have not registered a new account on your other device, there is no problem, you can use it safely, but the real problem is that there is another account on the same device, or the same IP, you will be banned immediately.

You are right, the forum does not allow opening two accounts from the same IP address, but we can work with one account from the phone and computer at the same time without any problem.

• +2 1

Thanks for that information dear. From a few time I was searching about such content. I was also confused about that as everyone was talking about IP address. 

You cleared that confused. This will be much helpful for beginners.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Managers prohibit members from using two accounts because this forum is for learning, and anyone who can learn from one account, whoever owns two accounts aims for profit and not learning.
As for the IP address, you do not need to worry about changing it.

My dear friends in this forum, I wish you great profit and lasting success, and here we must take advantage of our experiences and avoid the ban. I think you should not log in from the same IP in order to be careful

Do not be confused, the forum rules are clear, you can access your account with more than one IP address, but you cannot access more than one account with the same IP address, because you will be banned directly.

• +1 1

I had no idea about this topic. In fact, you gave me a great piece of information. Now I learned something good, and I can log into my account from my computer without worrying.

• +3 1

This is clear now .. thanks for felling us about this .. because you know im still new here and i was so confused about the IP issue but now it's all clear i really appreciate this.

The problem is occur when different accounts with same i.p address. One account with different I.p does not have a problem.We can use a different device for our one account, there is no problem with that, you will only violate the rule if you created multiple accounts in a single device because you will be having the same IP address for your accounts.

• +4 1

We can use the same account on a mobile and this forum can work. But if we want to change our mobile then no new account should be used in our new mobile then we can open our account in another mobile. One device must use a cryptotalk account.

Continuously recollect that each gadget has its own IP address, that is extraordinary on the grounds that there is no likelihood that different gadgets can have a similar IP to other people. The standards say that numerous records are disallowed so on the off chance that you have at least 2 records on one gadget you will get restricted

Yes bro you are right and thanks you for your information about clearing my doubts as i use different ISP like mobile data and my wifi and my friend wifi sometime so i was feared but as there are noon using Cryptotalk forum from my family and peers I don't think I need to worry..

On 2/27/2020 at 12:05 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

Thank you dear for making this post I have also confused about it and you have solved my problem because my friend want to make double account and he was asking me about this and I said that I have no information about this but now I can tell him.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing such wonderful post,actually I don't really know that we can login to our account in other devices before,but after reading your post,I've known that w can,hope other members will also gain from it 

There is prohebitit for multiple accounts.When you use Different IO address regarding this is not a fear .If u login into another phone than its ok other wise it's not good 

Thank you so much for share this important topic.

I was so confuse about Ip address but now it's clear. So many members are trying to explain this.

Now I know that as long as I don't use multiple account and use one account for one ip it'll be no problem.

I hope new comers are understand this and don't make any mistake.

Begginers don't be worried about it.you just need to fully focused on your work.you should not use ip addresses.don't use public WiFi for your work.

Thanks for sharing this useful information because I just joined this platform of crypto talk and I don't have much knowledge about the IP address because  in the rules and regulation it is not clear about ip address.

• +3 1