Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

Yes, your absolutely right, because if our English language is not just correct many members here, we’re just confused and on our post. Before to create a post, you need to understand first the English language because many members here are from the other countries so that only English language is a tool to have a better communication with each other and understand everything in this forum.

• +3 1

Wellbeing is the condition "safe", the state of being shielded from hurt or other non-alluring results. Wellbeing can likewise allude to the control of perceived perils to accomplish a worthy degree of danger.

Yes you're very right here before you  make a post on any topic or comments l on topic, you should make sure your English write ups are correct and also is advisable to use simple English and not grammers for easy understanding and those who are in the forum.

Edited by Kangalo
Typing error

My dear friend When you work on this platform, that is, when you create a post or comment on a topic, then you   with care, first you should read that post or  carefully and then after understanding then you  comment on a topic.

Since every member is paid according to the rules of the forum, it is better to make everyone efficient in making comments. We need to understand what we are writing, we need to use pure language so that it is possible to gain fame and learn from others.

Hello my friend, I am new here, and we all prefer to see the correct English, but after reading many topics sometimes you find topics of high value and there are some writing  mistakes in it . you should not blame this person because the sequence of ideas and their communication sometimes may make checking the writing less important than focusing On the idea .

Lots os mates use wrong word when they post. I think this is very bad. We have to keep check when we do post. This is very much important. Admin will count our post as low quality post. So be careful about our posts.

Writing out of point can affect your daily earning from this forum so the best way to be safe on thus forum is to write meaningful post and have sound mind that you're safe than to write a post with low quality and if possible even get banned. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Your advice is very helpful for newcomers.  This forum uses two languages.  Either you need to know English, or you need to know Russian.  Basically if you can't even speak one of the two languages, you can't work here.

Hello my dear friend you first follow the rules and regulations and don't copy paste of other people comments also try to make a useful post your English is good you can work easily in this platform.

What should be done in the post should be done by trees and flowers so that it is late and we can get its profit. Because if mango laddo keeps posting full, then we will not drink our blood and neither will we have any problem, so we should be useful 

Yeah it's really an important and  aknowledge question. This forum required to be that your English is better. And before joining and then writing a post you make sure your post is correct and is about to the topic material. If you got success on here you remain active here. 

Yes, you are right. To work in this forum, we must have knowledge of the English language in order to understand what we write in the comments well.

When making a post in the head keep your eyes well open and try to do the job better by presenting the eyes and mind because the modern eye is always on the members you can avoid their poems or any wrongdoing.  Don't try to make your post better and honestly in the right way and strengthen your foundation.

When you write correctly there having number of chance that you gain a Good reputation and and also  you understand easily your topic with easily because when your English is betterly Strong than you get more eaisy because English become a international language and easily understand by person at any region of the world

Yes my dear friend you create a good post for all of us if we write in a better english way and many contents read your post and get a good information they will give you a good reputation in postive.

If we do not write a good ways perhaps there are some people who will give us negative reputation.which is not good for us

Yes dear English is very important that help you do work here . Mostly members are the expert in English and use high quality wordings but some used normal words which are easy understandable. We should focus on our english and also improve this.

Creating important and meaningful and easy posts about everything that matters. People will benefit easily.  Commenting and answering questions that are not asked int he forum could result in your post being deleted. This is important for all new members. So these comments make the conversation useless and no one could get proper knowledge. 

I have been working for almost 1 month on the match platform and the best thing for it is that its rule and regulation has to be followed, for example, if a person sees wrong English on it, he will not accept it. In the same way, if we write wrong, welcome and feel like it does not look right, this spelling is not written wrong, I do not write anything correct when I immediately generate alarm for us.

Use proper english language while texting in this forum. Try to avoid spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. There's no need to use hard english, just use normal english. This forum also helps in developing your communication skills.

It isn't committed to know English excellent, on the grounds that you can utilize some help from some interpretation applications, and you will have a decent information, the significant thing is to not post an irregular words, even me I can say about myself that I know English 100% however I can oversee myself with it up until now

For earning and sustainability in this platform we need to improve our English writing skills and try to write accuret and free of misspelling than we could earn enough. English is used worldwide and it is language of international business so for that we should understand English and try to write polite english.

As a way to get the job done right here, you ought to know all of the guidelines and remark about material that's just regarding the issue or even the discussion which you're in. Commenting and answering issues which aren't questioned int he forum can lead to your article getting deleted. It really is essential for brand new members. Make sure you familiarize your self with all the principles of this discussion just before starting your own earnings.

Our job in this forum is to read and comment. If we see a topic, if we don't know anything about that topic, we will know from other people's comments.  I will try to make sure that if someone makes a spelling mistake then those who read the comments on the topics here will not be able to solve it well so the spelling should be written well so that others can gain knowledge from here.