Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

, I am talking to you one because it is very important for us to have good English to work by doing it, because English language is an international language and even while writing it, there is no mistake in our spelling mistake.  

I find it very strange to have to go around explaining or remarking this several times when in itself it is a simple task that we have to accomplish, equally if someone lacks this type of information, they should be advised of course. Anyway, if your language is not English there are many platforms to translate texts and they are very good.

Of course the reality is that before you comment or comment, use words that are easy to understand and digest by the members to understand and digest the topic or post before contributing, because as it is said, it is better to be safe and always safe than sorry.  I think so

Right bro as we are paid for making a Post than as u said we have to write better post that should be free of grammer and spelling errors. It should be written well and understable. Every post should alteast match the rules of the forum.

we must research more first in the internet about cryptocurrencies and to know and get more ideas and we must first read the for beginners section to get ideas also from other senior members that may have enough experience to this kind of campaign and widely knowledge also to english skills is a must to make some useful and informative ideas word by word.

obviously having to join the forum thee are 3 key things which are going to be required as of which a member will need two of them and that is having to know. ENGLISH OR RUSSIAN AND AS  WELL AS HAVING TO BE A GOOD USER ON THE PART OF HAVING TO KNOW ABOUT CRYPTO AND A NEWBIE WHO FINDS THEIR SELVES WITH LIMITED KNOWLEDGE ON CRYPTO.  as from that we can know we can easily fit in the forum as either in the English or Russian section

yes my friend,  we should write correctly.  If you  can not write properly we should learn it at first.  Every language has It's dignity.          

Yes i admit your point, its better and safe to write correctly. Whatever you post it should be constructive, informative, understandable and helpful to others . Even you should try to write correct information, correct spelling , correct grammatical usage it will lead to the improvement of the post.

• +1 1

On 2/26/2020 at 2:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

Ya, I agree with you. Your safety in this platform depends on you, how you write, what you write and how you practice the rules and regulations of the platform. If you really want your account to be safe you most to be careful in term of how you construct your English and  the content of your works....

• +1 1

50 minutes ago, Cryptonas said:

Ya, I agree with you. Your safety in this platform depends on you, how you write, what you write and how you practice the rules and regulations of the platform. If you really want your account to be safe you most to be careful in term of how you construct your English and  the content of your works....

To my own view, our survival here depends on what we can write In a very simple way so that those who are interested in our write up can understand what we are writing. So we need to be very simple about what we write so that the people we are passing informations to can understand us.

• Useful or interesting 1

To work on this forum we have to improve our English to Write correctly and always post comment related to the topic .we have to follow all the rules to keep our account safe.

Writing talent is necessary for the members of this forum .If you do not write your messege correctly no one can understand you and you gain negative reputation that is very harmful .So write correctly and write own content .

Thank you for sharing this information mate.Yeah,my friend who suggested me to use cryptotalk, she told me to write English properly. Yeah, because English is an international language and if I can write English correctly then everyone can read it properly. 

• +2 1

The rules of our Forum and that is the only way where we can post very safely in this forum without getting banned and I think the most important rule is very simple that you need to post only necessary and useful comments and I don't think that's very hard for anyone

Yes you are right friend.Our post should be in a good and better sentences.what will be people and users understand if we post incorrect sentences.so be carefuly we should be a good post.Thank you 

One of the most important reasons for the deletion, in my opinion, is the incorrect language or its concept.

Many use automatic translators, which translate verbatim. It does not give the intended meaning or change the words and make the writing meaningless, so the deletion is done, and the members do not review what was written and revised from mistakes.

If you definately want to be on a safer side when creating and posting of topics then what you need to do is to stop the act of writing or forming English which you yourself do not evem understand. I.e stop using world you dont know the meaning

We can safe better write correct  because this site will pay only when your  content is unique and readable  for every  reader. For this your english must good and you have a good grammar of english .

• +5 1

have to understand the topics that are published here, so your English must be good and you should share comments that are understandable and related to the topic of the post ..

i agree with you. Writing on crypto talk is a technical skill thats polished your knowledge. Your content makes you reputation better and helps you to engage more community. You should not to copy others content and not to use any shortcuts. Your knowledge helps you to write on crypto curriences. 

Many people still not how to used cryptotalk and how we can work here they comments whatever they want and you must follow some rules that better for you and that will always safe your account.

We essential earliest read every single one the policy and abide the mail and annotations on it subsequently that we tin realize it okay before we react to it

I still find it difficult to write posts due to my poor English

But as time went on and as I read more and more topics, I became writing good ideas and posts that were clear and easy to understand

• Useful or interesting 2

Save and batter method of talk is that to the point talk when some question place in front of us then we should answers to the point I agree English is necessary but unrelavent answers is not afforded.

• Useful or interesting 2

@NAFIS287 Obviously, the English language as its one of the supported language in the forum hence we need to know and understand because its essential to create good communication skills which allows other forum members to understand information more accurately and quickly

download (11).png

Edited by leakydonney
  • +2 1