Will altcoin season is coming? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Will altcoin season is coming?

When the overall trend of Bitcoin is down, all altcoins follow it, so they are affected by the bitcoin movement. But the downward trend will not last, and we must take advantage of the opportunities. We are in the year 2020 and all currencies have risen and the positivity is still there.

It depends on the recent and Current trend if there are a lot of people that are moving to altcoins from btc that will make the day for them , so it is you who can tell that.

• +5 1

I think investing should be the under mind. Don't invest without any idea. So, don't invest that coins that have no any potential. So i think if you want become a good trader then keep eyes on the market.

• +1 1

i think that brother but you need some explain about that just read my comment 

Yes altcoin dump season is comming... more and more sh...altcoins will die, because developer will run out of money and with no volume you can say goodbye to them.

i hope i answer to your question and i hope the better for us , good luck brother .

Couple of hundreds altcoins projects have been closed  during 2018-2020 they couldn't make out of from the fall of BTC many crypto currencies of altcoins declined  now. BUT BTC goes back to top and other altcoins have been run down during mentioned time above and now the Altcoins are maki progress. And gonna recovered very fast because they are constantly making deals with differed companies. 

• +3 1

I think altcoins can never be predicted as a whole. There are many altcoins which have different sort of trends. Some altcoins like ETH, LTC and XRP have been performing brilliant in crypto market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

When the price of bitcoin goes down the altcoin price will also go down, I think that's the right time to buy it. If the price of bitcoin goes up, the altcoin will go up, a temporary decline allows us to buy it at that time. So don't worry about the downturn because it will recover as soon as possible.

• +1 2

The opportunity of the altcoin cryptocurrency to have the leading role compared to the other digital currencies would be possible if the power of bitcoin reduces but at the same time the market capitalization grows, it can be seen to see in coinmarketcap that the overcoming of bitcoin is about to Above 85 percent, I consider altcoin to rise when bitcoin is more stable.

• +2 1

I think its really important we need to put to work for , there are so many people out there that cannot get out what is good for the forum right now we need to build in something that is far much powerful as we can tell and right there its important to curate a good altocoin that is so powerful that is easy to work with and that is very powerful to build on that

A lot of the transactions between Bitcoin and other currencies is done through like alt coin . People buy a lot of altcoins when they feel like the price of the cryptocurrencies will fall , but I have seen that some cryptocurrency are relative to the value of alt coins.

May be the altcoins will be come but most of the user don't prefer that because of the rising of the btc. The price of the btc is really unstable and we know that, if at that moment the altcoin comes most f the people will try to trade the coins with the btc. 

On 10/12/2019 at 7:06 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Look at current market movements where altcoin has fallen in price compared to 2017. Will altcoin die if bitcoin goes into bearish again or is this the time for the altcoin season to begin?

Now just some ALT coin touch the high and i hope soon the other ALT con will go up becasue in the crypto market the BTC not go so much high but when the bull is start that time it go high and we sell our coins in a good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Once the testnet is successfully completed, ETH 2.0 phase 0 would be ready for the launch which is expected by end of 2020. ... Hence many predict a possible Altcoin season by the end of 2020 which can continue in early 2021 also.

The fall of Bitcoin is the beginning of the rise of those currencies because money is transferred from bitcoin to alternative currencies with the aim of making profits from them after the peak of bitcoin

It is the beginning of 2021 now and many analyists claim that a great alcoin rally will follow up the Bitcoin's recent parabolic rising trend.

The Bitcoin dominance is already started to reduce slowly, and if this trend continues we can see an altseason soon. I am very optimistic about too, for the few last weeks, there has been almost a %50 price up in almost all of the altcoins and there is still good money flowing into the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

My friend has already introduced, as cryptocurrencies began to circulate with the world's procedure, and they have started to be supported by great countries and also actually circulated within many countries and also to create currencies to make them semi-central currencies to expand their adoption. Cryptocurrencies are advanced alternative currencies and they have begun to expand and receive the support of major companies Thank you

Coins that are created just to draw people's money will definitely disappear. There are also many coins that have lost their value ten to fifteen times but that does not mean that they are gone forever.For example, when the price of a bitcoin is low in the market, it does not mean that its price will always be low, but its price is more or less the same.

• +4 1

@davy22 But I think some altcoins are not getting it right there is a lot of mistakes that are happening with it and its really important we do find that power that is finding solution to it there is a good chance today we can be able to get that one coin that cuts accross, there is no one that has been able to bridge that aand it becoming really tough to get the same to it 

• +3 1

I think altcoin season are coming very soon, but now the altcoin value and their prices are not good in the market, but I hope their season will come very soon because I'm also holding some altcoin which I'm planning to exchange for bitcoin. 

At present it is a bullish phase for Cryptocurrency. With Bitcoin reaching an all time high, many of the altcoins have also risen in price. But it is possible if Bitcoin price turns bearish, then some coins are going to disappear.

Altcoin is very good for short time investment and trading. Holding altcoin for a longtime is risky that some coins at the process fails and die in the market and that cause all the investors to lose what they invested. 

Since the dominance of bitcoin is increasing, I don’t think the wetcoin season will come anytime soon. Halfway through, altcoins will get a boost. Wetcoin has problems There are many dead projects, at some point the investor will stop investing. Most of us bought Wellcoin and burned it. 

Dear friend there are many old coins in cryptocurrency world which coin you are talking about to be dead I think that some of the old coins such as litecoin ethereum and XRP some men coins that can never be dead after the bull run of Bitcoin.

Of course, the altcoin season is coming. I don't think it is possible for cryptocurrencies to disappear. There is recognition of it by some governments. Around the world there may be a surprising turning point. Hope it will be officially adopted in most countries.

There are periods of dominance and prosperity of the Bitcoin currency, and there are periods when the rest of the currencies are dominant, depending on market movement and news.

• +2 1