Who wants cryptotalk app? - Page 9 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Who wants cryptotalk app?

I also want a cryptotalk application which is well optimized and of course has little storage space. I think it would save us a lot of time and we could write comfortably from outside our homes. I vote for it to be available in the play store

You always have to innovate with new things and this would be an excellent opportunity for our cryptotalk community

17 hours ago, pikua said:

Es mucho mejor que la versión web porque no tienes que ir a tu buscador y esperar a que cargue y volver a iniciar sesión, a cambio en la app lo tienes todo super fácil.

Of course, it would be much more accessible quickly .. and notifications would help since you find out who responded to your comment.

that will really amazing i don't know they don't  create own app because the app will make this browser useful  and they  will add more features and this app will not need more data connection like website

I think it would be very useful since now it is a bit complicated to be accessing the browser to use it, it would be a great help for users since it would save time when commenting or publishing relevant information for uruaries, it would be something magnificent we hope to see What happens hopefully and if it can be created.

Edited by bryan01

A mobile application of Criptotalk would be interesting, however in particular I think that an application can affect the quality of the publications and the research of the topics.

it would not be bad if they made an application, otherwise it is not convenient to sit on the site from the phone, I am for creating an application

There is no application for the r forum, but still there is a member here arranged a simple application in order to get a job easier, but this is for example like a browser, but more than any other for speed viewing.

This would help many people, it would make it easier and simpler for users to use this forum, with the mobile application they will have many more new users and actually this would be very beneficial for everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you in this opinion. I want a cryptotalk application that will greatly facilitate and help us in the work. Please make a cryptotalk application

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't want a app i really need a good computer and keyboard if write long and much comments on a forum. I dont like to make long texst on my phones.

I think it's a great idea. Hopefully one day it will be taken into account. An application for Cryptotalk can be very useful for users who do not have a computer, as well as for those who would like to post when they are away from home (away from the computer).

It would be great if they developed a crytotalk application, in the short time that I have been on the platform it is very difficult for me to enter through my mobile device, and that is why I use my computer to enter the forum and sometimes I cannot enter since I cannot load my computer everywhere, that is why I would like the developers to create an application for easy access.

It would be something great, since I only limit myself to using Cryptotalk from the computer, it would be a good thing if they could make an app to navigate the forum from the cell phone.

12 hours ago, MaikelC said:

An APPLICATION would be great, but I think that for now they cannot develop it until they have a good website developed, maybe they should add more details to the forum, and other flashy gadgets, in addition to trying other colors maybe, I think an application would be good but not because of now, maybe in a future, where users feel completely satisfied with cryptotalk

You are wrong, the cryptotalk website is one of the best that a forum can have, so what are you implying? If the admin or brain behind cryptotalk wants app built in few days, they have everything needed to get this done. Also, the mobile and computer versions are good, I do not think there is any need for any app for now. 

i want app very much. espesially to Yobit. because cryptotalk is more comfortable with PC, but with phone situation is not terrible. Yobit needs app 100%. with mobile phone its very hard to work

~ жирный заработок BTC на просмотре рекламы

~ огромная база просмотра рекламы за ВТС 

~ просмотр рекламы за BTC быстро и минимальные суммы вывода

~ проверенные кран, игры, буксы, быстрый вывод 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.