Who wants cryptotalk app? - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Who wants cryptotalk app?

There are no Invision Community forums applications. This can never be done until Invision community launches the forums app, but generally it is not a good idea to have a mobile app for the forum, which works well and quickly in the browser.

I need not crypto app, we see yobit don't have app and aer enjoying it why not dose same in crypto I'm not agree withe the app because is not a welcomed idea

I would prefer Cryptotalk to have a telegram bot, because in the future who knows if Cryptotalk wants to develop something new besides the forum, then it would be nice to just launch it inside the telegram.

I am dreaming to see rating, rewards and payment via telegram too. I think using telegram is faster and easier than deploy individual app.

Yes, having a function for the CryptoTalk website will produce it easier for us to work. But I suppose it takes several times to launch an app for a website, perhaps in the expectations, we will make sure an app for them.

3 hours ago, berobhai said:

Definitely it will be a great news if cryptocurriency application is launched. It makes our life easier and our trading is better. Now we use PC for use of crypto forum it is bit difficult because we use it when we are at home. If application launched then we can use it anywhere and anytime.

I do not think having a mobile app is necessary, because the phone and web versions are good and users friendly with easy loading pages. Also, without app being launched, we can still access cryptotalk anywhere and anytime on phones, tablets and computers. 

Cryptotalk doesn't have cryptotalk application. That is why I only used browsers to access this forum and those browsers give me fast access to this forum but if the moderators should create cryptotalk app I think it will be good. So that we can compare the cryptotalk application with browsers to see which one is more faster, better and easier to used in accessing the forum.

Edited by Marks33

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Yes is amazing  things that will help us so we can chat with each others easily also good solution for who have problem with web site or slow browser 

Yes everyone want crypto app because it is really helpful for everyone it is revolution in the mobile apps and time saving act it is. Very interesting  and helpful in future.

It is more interesting despite having this platform a lot of crpto users on this platform will benefited if this forum has on the app. If that thing was happen then it was a great and we truly appreciate on that innovation.

I don't think that it is a good idea. In my point of view, there should be no crypto talk app. The reason is that it is difficult for forum to add all features of the forum in a single app. And if anyway, this occur, than may be many bugs and error problem we have to face

• +1 1

Yes, of course, I want a special application for the cryptotalk site because it helps speed browsing the site, as well as the speed of responding, commenting and voting on useful publications, as well as helping to browse the site’s sections and content

• +1 1

That is good suggestion I really like if we get cryptotalk app because we will work in phone the application will be more better after a month there will be update so hope the cryptotalk app will launch soon the admins will work on that if it good suggestion so..

yes i agree with you i also want crypto app but Idea its not yet complete because this forum needs more testing before creating an application.

It will be awesome, seriously, a good UI, fast-loading pages it really necessary. I don't disagree, what app for Android isn't needed

I don't see the point in this, because this is a forum site, it is not needed in your application, anyone with Internet access will go to it through the browser

• +5 1

Вы хотите написать это приложение или оно уже есть, но я об этом почему то не знаю?))

cryptotalk is still a forum, not an application, or some kind of exchange. Yes, there are many opportunities here, but at the moment I do not see the need to create a separate application for cryptotolk

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/23/2020 at 4:04 PM, NAFIS287 said:

Cryptotalk app will help you all the way you want 

It would help a lot to have a cryptotalk app because from anywhere we would be publishing and responding interesting topics, hopefully this is a short-term proposal and development, you learn by interacting with the enthusiastic community of the Crypto world. Android and IOS app.

Building up an application for the cryptotalk discussion may request truly difficult work from the administrators part, however I believe that it tends to be really a great chance, just for the situation that the mission permits new individuals in. This would mean however that similar spammers will apply so there is have to fix this issue most importantly. There can be alternatives to demoralize spammers from enlisting and making them simply invested their energy without benefitting by any means. This must be talked about however with the network. A portable application may request viewing a couple of advertisements which would permit another surge of pay for cryptotalk, so I imagine that it ought to be thought of.

• +2 1

i do, because i can speak there with like-minded people that have the same interests or hobby as i do. And also you can find out information that you haven`t known before.

I searched CryptoTalk  app on the play store but couldn't  find. I think forum app is not available  to use yet maybe it will come in the future. 

• +5 1