Money transfer problem - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

That this happens with everyone and the Send to Credit button stops every period of time because moderators make adjustments in the forum or clean up bad posts and fraudulent members, so you have to be useful and continue working in the forum and make useful and appropriate posts so that you are not banned by the moderators.

No one can solve this problem because this happens with all members, not with you only, because everyone cannot send the balance to the wallet, so you have to wait a while for the payment to return again.  In my opinion, you should keep working on the forum well and don't worry because your money is safe in Yobit.

The same problem i have also faced while transferring my coins. I think this is the problem of yobit and yobit will early solve it. You can ask to the experts if they can help you in this problem.

This is a dilemma that affects everybody. That worries me, but many people believe the issue is only temporary and will be resolved soon. I trust the forum, but I'm worried about the site and the withdrawal to the investment fund if officials don't fix the problem until everyone gives up.

This is a dilemma that affects many people, not just you. Our forum members are experiencing this issue, and they are unable to send their balance to their wallets. Don't worry, this has happened before, and it occurs when yobit exchange fails to replenish their funds. Don't worry, it will be resolved very quickly, and function casually because yobit exchange is legitimate, and they have successfully run this campaign for four months.

Dear friend, there are several problems that you may encounter on the Youbit platform, and one of them may be due to the locking of the send button from the box to the balance, and this is due to a technical currency that the supervising members fix it so do not be afraid because it will work again at a later time and we have noticed that this problem exists with most of the subscribing members here It is a general problem and not just yours

• +5 1

I believe there is a technical issue, but you can wait a little longer. In my view, nowadays crypto talk organizations are processing to clean up scammers, which is why they have stopped transferring money.

Good morning my dear friends ..

Hi everyone, how are you?

Hi my friend, I am also facing this problem yesterday. I can't transfer my money, nobody knows how to fix it, please tell me. What is the best way to get rid of this problem? Is there maintenance of the program or what do I ask for help? I will be grateful to you.

Thank you, I wish you great successes, success and progress.

image.png

• +3 1

Yes dear many people are facing this problem. I hope yobit will solve thus problem as soon as possible. Then people are able to tranfer their coins. When thia problem will solves then everyone will be grateful to you. 

The BTC Collecting System is disabled by the moderators in the forum. That's why we have to be patient because the back button is opened a few days later.

Yes from few days there are problems in which money transfer does not completed for everyone's. So I think it is the technical issues and yobit solve it properly. So don't worry and be patient.

In these cases I think it will be a technical problem with the platform some time and things will be fine.  It is natural for such mistakes to occur and be corrected. As I understood that many people faced the same problem.

Friend, I consider Yobit to be an excellent platform, I have operated so far without any difficulty, thank you for keeping us informed of your problem, so we are alert to any situation that happens, I hope that your situation has been resolved as soon as possible, surely there were technical failures.

It is a temporary problem and it will be solved in a short time. Don't worry about money, it will arrive.This may happen every while the box is full.

You are not only even we all are facing this problem there is a server issue it will be shortly resolve don't get panic do your daily basis work and sure in few time you can we draw your transaction from the yobit wallet and one more thing I want to mention be careful about the wallet transaction if you are given by mistake two other account then it possible to get the amount as well.

Hello friend, although I am new here, I have not encountered this problem yet or once, so I cannot help you regarding that. You must write to the officials here to ask them about this matter and of course you will receive the required response 

If you are facing any difficulty that how to transfer money from one to another account then you should use yobit account because it is a.good account and many people use it and it is really easy to use it too.  

The same issue occurred to me while exchanging my coins. I believe this is a yobit problem, which yobit will address as soon as possible. You should consult experts to see if they can assist you with this problem.

Hello buddy, Actually don't worry about it dear. I am also using this platform and earning money as well but I have never Faced this type of issue. I think it may be a temporary and technical problem, so be patient and keep working without losing hope. Hope it will be fixed soon. Good luck. 

• +4 1

I think yobit user increase day by day.i am also facing this problem..wait and try after some time..i hope you can transfer mony..dont try again again may be your account close or banned permanently..

It happened to everyone, they are some simple errors that happen on the Yobit platform. You must be careful and advise you not to leave any balance in the fund. You must transfer the balance daily to the wallet

Yes, my dear friend, thank you very much for your inquiry as it makes me feel that I am not the only one who suffers and is afraid of this problem. I have also noticed that many have the same concerns. I hope that it will be a passing problem and that it will be solved soon. Good luck for everyone.

Honestly, I have not had this problem before, but maybe you have the site where errors are occurring, so maybe you should restart it, maybe the problem will be solved

This problem related to the digital wallet site does not make such small problems frustrate you. Many encountered the same problem and finally it was solved. Give some time to solve the problem and then the transfer option will open.

Hey friend, actually you do not need to worry about this, it is a small problem and it will be solved soon and you can then withdraw your money  this forum is safe and there is no need to worry. And Always stay Happy.