What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

If your post becomes most popular then it could earn you more reputation and it means you post useful content but it doesn't pays you bonus or extra income.

well,  I dont think that it has any additional incentive if our posts goes viral,  you should know that we are paid after a week, so anything after that would just increase our community reputation but would not affect our payment,  but definitely it would make people know you and make you popular. 

If your post goes viral then you will get good reputation, you will be trusted and considered someone who has a new idea in this forum. nothing else.Because admins already mentioned it early that reputation and days win will be shine to our profiles.We aren't gonna receive some extra rewards.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

In my view, it is profitable if your topic goes viral as it will add value to the users so they will put positive reputation points on your topic and your profile will grow rapidly and also fame. This appreciation will energize you to work more harder and give your best in your writings. I don't think about extra income for viral posts/topic, we get paid for our useful topics or posts only and their is no extra payment shows on Yobit cryptotalk campaign. 

Dear friend, if the members share your topics and interact with them, you will get a good reputation and become famous on the platform. But this thing does not affect your profits. I wish you good luck.

• -1 1

Hello my friend, if your post go viral, you can increase your reputation. Because when your post goes viral, many people will read your post and they will be able to increase their knowledge and skills also will be happy to give positive feedback on your post. Through which you will get more motivation in the work inside forum.

Hello bro, if you want your post goes viral and hot than your post is useful and meaningful and all members understand your post and to get knowledge and following the rules than your post goes viral and your reputation will increase. Thank you all.

Hello my dear friend, if my post was viral i become a very happy and I don’t think if i can earn more for that, but I’m sure you can share a knowledge good and your post will be unique to others.

Well, it just goes to show how the post has got so many people talking about it, but that is all, it has no additional profit to it in terms of incentive for creating such a wonderful post, so it is just normal, bit definitely it would make your reputation go higher.

Here is a lot of benefit if your topic goes viral. You may win the day. If more people give you positive ratings then your Community standard will grow up. Your followers may increase. But you willnot receive any extra income. You will be only paid for 200satoshi and 10 talk token. 

Hi! I think that there is no additional profit, but you will gain a reputation, and the post has many comments that clarify the meaning, ideas and opinions of others about the content of the post, especially if the topic is important. 

Possibly you get very great standing from the substance being viral yet the profit is fixed. The acquiring is fixed for all individuals in the event that you complete your every day work which is to post in excess of 30 post or remark.

Yes, keep in mind that there is no way to earn from Cryptoclock other than pay per post, even if one of your posts goes viral you can't earn anything except the post you are making, the only way to pay is to create posts here.

The spread of the post has nothing to do with profit, as the payment is for publication and a lot of evaluation, not for spread, but continue and be keen on publishing distinctive things and new topics, as your rating may increase from them

If your topic goes viral then you will be seeing hot replies in it. It means more people were commenting and they're really interested in the topic which you created. That's where youcan receive more reputation too.

If topic  goes viral,  it just  maximize your's Reputation. But according to rules and regulations of this platform Reputation is not  necessarily needed  for maximum income.  

The point is not to profit, my friend, but to spread knowledge among members, especially new members, in cryptocurrencies. That will help them a lot. In addition, when we share something useful, our posts will be accepted and we reduce their deletion, and this leads to an increase in money.

Greetings to you my friend, it is a wonderful job, to write topics with good content and get the attention of others, I think that increases your reputation, but it does not bring you an increase in earnings, however you achieve success in that.

No additional pay for a famous or 'viral' post, however I figure it would have been exceptional if the administrator offer compensations to clients with the beat posts and remarks.

Hello my friend, I think that you can participate at any time and the number of the required posts per day is 20 posts that you earn money on, even if you participate more, and your topics are useful and good, you will not earn money on them, but you gain a reputation on them and this is a good thing .. Our goal is not only to earn money, but we have to increase  Our knowledge of this platform is interesting for us, and sharing our information with all members is wonderful and useful to all .. Good luck to you.

If you want to post a quality post in the best users then you must share useful knowledge and complete with evidence, everyone here does not think about if you continue to contribute to this forum will definitely get money or you should really make you feel comfortable So this forum is not only knowledge that can be bitcoin. And let's others know more about crypto currencies platform

Nothing much special happens if our topic goes viral. It will surely increase our reputation but the income won't be affected in any way. But it would be great for me if my topic goes viral. Because I want reputation for myself.

Remember that there is no other way to earn from cryptocurrency other than pay per post and even if a post goes viral you can't earn anything except what you are posting, the only way to get paid is to create posts.  All in all there is no other method here.🖤

Nothing especially happen in this case. If your topics and posts go viral then you won't be rewarded more income for sure, but maybe you can increase your reputation which will shows your ability to helping members and a good post's writer.

My friend, there are elderly people in order to prevent such viral topics and alert those who publish a viral or unimportant and useful topic and most importantly, there are officials in the forum who only monitor the topics raised and monitor the most important content that reflects the benefit of all members, and this is what distinguishes the encryption talk here. It is really a wonderful forum thank you  So much

• +1 1