Do Your Own Research - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Do Your Own Research

A research is one of the things that gives people problems and if they may want to own a research they need extra work and need be very serious about it, but as for me I don't own a research and I think that will be much work but I do some research base on what I'm looking for.

• +1 1

We shouldn't spread the false news.

If we want to create a topic or we have some information which we want to share it with others then firstly we should make research about it and then we should share that. 

Doing own research also improve your skills. And you can become batter day by day. 

Hi,Yeah coming up with new researches is the best way which can create new leads in the forum in a short time. Self dependant is the main issue that should be on the ground and I think orientations is what is supposed to be accepted in these forum, friends from different places come and make new ideas, express them out to other mates for more opinions and other comments in the forum. Thank you.

We should increase our knowledge about the crypto world and the increasing of our knowledge is depended on us. If we have enough knowledge about the crypto currency and crypto trading, we can earn much money from the crypto world. I think we should do our own research on the crypto currency. We should do more research on the new topics of the crypto world. 

Yeah it is better for any person to do his search. If anyone get knowledge about anything thing than it Will be search about it himself and read carefully it, then he must get knowledge definitely.

Making research is a very good aspect because it will lead you to so many features that will be useful here in the forum in one way or the other. That is why in the world of crypto research is necessary.

I completely agree with you, it is possible to get small profits through the general information that we find anywhere, but in order to be a successful person and achieve real profits with days, you have to invest your money correctly, but before you invest your money in any project you have to do research Complete this project so that you are sure to achieve the maximum possible profit.

• +4 1

Research is creating knowledge research is what i am doing when i don't know what i am doing .when own your research yourself it's better to know than assume.

Hello dear friend of course you will count on yourself in the beginning when you was new you will ask experts but this is good for sharing your personal experience it will be loyal to your worth and put the norms in right way

• +3 1

Hey mate.  We should not depend on other people.  We should do epistemological research and create our own posts.  We should not copy other members' posts.  If we paste or post a topic, that topic is deleted.  So you should work hard.  You will be able to learn something else from your class.

Thank you mate for the topic, I have no research experience yet , but this is good for sharing your the experience of your, it will be loyal to your worth and put the norms in right ways, Analyze is the best way to get profit in crypto coin, yes some times we can fall but failure is the key of success we all know that proverb. 

yes. You are right my dear friend, all members this thing. You can teach on your own research. when you search more and more then you can earn more and more. and when you earn more then you become good researcher as well as millionaire.

Yes dear, your topic is a very good topic, let me tell you with this topic, if you want to succeed on this platform, then you do not paste anyone's copy, rather write it with your knowledge according to your understanding and then you  Will be succeed.If you copy and paste someone, the administrator will block you .

• +2 1

The continuous analysis of the cryptocurrency markets is something that must be done by those interested in this field to keep pace with the continuous changes in this market and see all that is new.

The continuous analysis of the cryptocurrency markets is something that must be done by those interested in this field to keep pace with the continuous changes in this market and see all that is new.

All research requires different types of information. To be successful, you need to run your own research. It is important to search for valid information. It is possible to invest all kinds of money in acquiring all the information.

Yes we should always do our own research about everything in which we are interesting or we want to know about the reality of that thing. We should not rely on the others research about the bitcoin because there information may be wrong or old therefore I will prefer the my own research.

Get the success on the forum you must be do your own research from the given topic giving the reply and built the reputation on the intire group and get likes as well

I totally agree about that. But problem is that some of the people are new here and they don’t even know much about that system so they need a little bit time to built up and make their mind strong and wide enough to get knowledge and do own research. 

Yes it is needed for every one to make good research for own topic  .  if you write your own words then may be your information is not write  .  so get all knowledge about your topic and write useful information which also give powerful words to others and people give you reputation  .  

One of the rules of this platform is not to plagiarised the comments or posts of others. What is expected of everyone is to read and perhaps do some research on topics that are out of your knowledge. By so doing, you will learn and be able to comment meaningfully to the topic in discourse. Again, it is not all the time that one may need to do research before comments can be made, some topics are general topics. Those types don't need research. 

Research is very important things. Look if you want to trade,invest or do other things you must need to have knowledge for this. Look market conditions are not always same. Some times market price goes up and sometimes down. So always be careful of it. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

Here we all have more or less clear that it is highly recommended to carry out research by yourself since in this way you get much more knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

Yes my friend you are absolutely right on this topic. Knowledge is power without knowledge you are nothing. So learn as much as you can about cryptocurrencies from this forum. That is lot of expert here who are eager to help you. But if you don't want to depend on someone else then do your own research and learn as much as you can. Because you're knowledge will always help you in the future and make you one step of ahead of others.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of cource we have to create our very own evaluation before we are going to put money into any coin . Bitcoin is certainly a treasured coin from longtime , infact i am additionally invest an amazing money in it . Their remains excellent prediction that bitcoin contact a all time high agian in upcoming years.

You have to focus more on your own research and if you do research with your own thoughts, there will be a lot of good investment.  The price of Bitcoin is much higher and the price is going up so when you have to invest and work so you have to increase your research then a good solution will come.