How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 62 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this wonderful post and the accurate comment to the members, specifically we are the beginners. I hope that the post will reach all members and benefit from it. Certainly, we need to study before we publish in the forum
Good luck

Hello my friend, I agree with you on this, but all we can do is look for different and useful topics at the same time and publish them, thank you for this good topic. 

Thank you for this advice. I believe that every person can create a topic from his personal experience and research. There are many useful and non-recurring topics that he has not written about yet.

To create a different topic first: Must be mastable
Second: The content of the subject must be unique and unique information
Third: You must be informed of encrypted currencies and no objection to taking old and old views in this forum for more experience and to avoid the violation of existing rules. 

Edited by خلودبدور

It is very important to create publications with different topics and at the same time to benefit the members of the forum, so that they talk about cryptocurrencies without any idle talk and talk too much, in addition to that the topics must be new and not repeated in order to achieve the greatest benefit.

Well, my friend, you can create a topic that is different from everyone by gathering a few information in the forum and through your own research, and it will become a unique topic in itself. Good luck for everyone.

Hello my friend, there is an endless number of topics that can be addressed. You can use the social media platforms or the Google search engine, and we will find an endless number of topics that can be presented and are useful, deep and constructive. We can discuss and review them and come back to us for more knowledge, good luck to you. ♥ ️

There are alot many topics already posted here but this crypto world is so vast. To create new and useful topics, first read more ideas to avoid repetition. Everyday there's new information and developments.

You can also share opinions until you are able to come up with useful ideas. Be at ease and work hard on this forum.

Hello my friend
I have focused on a very important point and wrote 30 non-repeated publication is not easy, you can gain from commenting too
I'm still in the phase of 100 publications
You have to use youtube and Google and use your friends too until your publication is attractive to readers
My friend Brayy also read and follow the sites and films about encryption to increase your knowledge
I wish you good luck

I,k new on Cryptotalk platform but i think Different and unique topic means that you should firstly search a topic before creating it. If you find that then you should not create it. But if you not find then create a new one.

Yes my dear friend you are totally right you have to keep on working and keep working on this forum and you have to create unique topics and good topics that no one have made before then you will able to get likes on that and earn reputation also.

For the topic to revolve around a specific topic, for example to be talking about trading for cryptocurrencies and talking about another topic, so people have different views about it.

To create a new topic is not much difficult as we think just we should have ability to think and we should not copy others content or topic, but we can get ideas from other post and topics and should create it with a new shape to make more interesting and informative. 

The most topics that I find unique are the ones that talk about hings I have never heard about it before, and I learned about it through the topic, so try to look for the latest updates in the crypto world and bring all the unique information that are not famous yet, and I am sure that members will be grateful for the effort you you are doing.

You can make a unique topic through researching on different websites. If your topic will related with cryptocurrencies then people give response on your post.

Hi friends if we want to make the new or different  topic .

Our ideas or opinion make that it becouse thousand of the people are connected with each other on this platforms they use this site or share there ideas our conversation in this platforms make it new becouse everyone have the different idea or point to view 

• +5 1

If you have the detailed l information about anything then you can make different and unique topics on that. You should research completely then make a topic to get other ideas and point of views. 

Dear,In my view if you make new and different topics then firstly you get information about cryptocurrency and search new topics on Google and then you write a post and share your ideas with new and outstanding topics.

The important thing would be to do a good research about what you want to publish, the original will always be unique and will bring many visits to your topic for discussion. Let's be original and not copy and paste.

• +5 2

Hello friend..

Hope you are well..

Crypto is a new field. Lots of new things are being done. Lots of news on internet everyday. So the key is to research about it, watch or read the latest news. In this way, one can definitely create some new and valuable topic and share with all on the forum.

• +4 1

The reason is we just focus on Ist 2,3 pages like beginner or crypto world that's why we face some difficulty to know this topic is new or old one. We must participate in other pages too to avoid this difficulty and try to add new things. 

• +3 1

Bring in new information from reliable sources
Writing professionally for the topic and attracts the reader
Try to stand out and leave distinctive signs to earn your subject its own character
What I mean by this is always and by doing these things you will be.
These are the best ways to write a unique theme.
Good luck.

My friend, I advise you not to hurry to write a topic and I advise you to be patient and search the forum and outside for unique information and distinctive topics so that your topic gets positive responses and its mandate to delete and stay away from copying and pasting, and you should collect as much information about the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend, how are you? Yes, I agree with you from my point of view. I see that the topics that are published have become few recently, so we must do some research to come up with useful and important topics for everyone. I will try to work with your advice. Thank you.

• +1 1

Hello my friend. To create important and useful topics for the forum, you must work hard and search for topics that have not been previously discussed in the forum. There are many sites that help you create good topics. You can ask any question that you have in mind in order to get an answer that is useful for you and thank you.

• +3 1