How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

Sharing 30 posts per day isn't easy as it sounds.. and as you said we can't repeate any post here.. but we should search,learn and read a lot to find a special idea to share it here and discuss about it.. we should continue our searches and we will find useful things to post!

There are also several tropics in this platform, but a select few seem to be more important as participants become more usable. I've found that many more users are posting and posting for newcomers and the cryptographic community, and I believe that people have thoughts and insights on all issues. With suggestions on just about everything, you can build your own tropics.

Thank you for these tips, so that we can write a different and new topic about the world of cryptocurrencies. We must read most of the topics on this platform, search well in blogs and videos, and write what is new and not presented in the past. This world develops every day and thus the different topics do not end.

Before posting any topic here, do your research on Google and YouTube in order to make sure that your information is correct
But be careful that the sites you take from are honest

Simply my friend, you have to search a lot for useful information regarding cryptocurrencies and publish it here in the appropriate section, so that you have presented a useful topic for everyone.

• +1 2

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think when you create a topic you should remember few things first of all and your sentence your vocabulary is make it easy so that other people can understand and gain knowledge from your post I strongly recommend YouTube research first and then create the topic

Tehseen khol de you are good and doing get on that your injury information is a beneficial for me and everyone beginners to thank you for sharing with us your Useful information

• +4 1

If you want to make your content more unique and interesting than just researching the content before uploading, and it should be clear and interesting enough to grab the user's point of view, you can also improve your soul.

It is true that there are many topics that have been raised and have become recurring, but there are many, many topics that can be thought about and discussed, and you can choose them through the experiences you live or see, whether on the Internet or by hearing them in real life.

My dear friend, it is an important and beautiful topic so that your post is different and unique. You have to be useful and related to cryptocurrencies. You should search for these topics through YouTube carefully, but there are people who say that if there is no longer any topic to discuss but you are wrong.  Except for searching and thanks

Knowledge is the basis of success, so we must focus on knowledge. We must devote a lot of time to reading everything that is useful in the field of digital currencies. When we have knowledge, our posts will become distinctive content. You must adhere to the rules and conditions of the forum.

Making a new interesting topic on this forum has to be something that you are having problems with. It is something that is going to get a lot of attention. It is not that big of a problem. You just need to post content that is relatable and interesting and to do this you should research and gain knowledge from different sources.

You are write but at the same time, you have to keep reading meaningful post to see how it really looks like, and then keep making your research untill you came across a new topic with meaningful content, I think if you take into consideration this steps you will definitely come up with a better topic and a great content.

With so much information on the web these days, the competition for high-quality content is strong – and it’s growing.

You can’t always introduce new topics to your target audience, since influential bloggers have already written tons of content on the issues you have in mind. There is a trick though: you don’t necessarily need original idea to craft

For different and unique topic you should do research on that topic and should first ask the logical questions to the senior members of the foram, the more you get the knowledge about this foram the more you benefited. Thanks.

I suppose so. in case you paintings well right here. And put up in step with the question. So I assume you could create those subjects and different topics so I think you will see them post and put up them with understanding.

You are very correct, the rule of the platform is to come up with a unique topic and reach content in order not to get banned, but coming out with a new topic that suit that criteria is somehow complected, it requires a lot of research, make your findings from other platform that has good articles then develop it with the knowledge you've acquired at crypto talk.

In order to make different and unique topics what you have to do is that search different topics and try to collect information from it . We have to do our own research inorder to get new ideas . So work hard and collect more ideas.

To make different and unique topic you need to search first this post is already exist or not then if exist that post already then you should think about other post ! In this way you can post unique topic ! And your post will not be deleted.

Yes you are right almost all the topics are mentioned here. But for further posts you have to get more knowledge about crypto world and digital currency etc

Thank you good luck

Welcome my friend
Before creating any topic of your own, you must conduct the necessary research. There are many changes in the forum that make us more understanding and culture towards it and this thing depends on our work and our effort in creating our own topics

• +5 1

Making topics is very important and useful because that will make the platform more healthy, but we most create special and unique topics, and if really you want to do that, we most make special research about topics before we publish, this is my thought on this.

Of course my dear friend is a must You have to publish and collect new and useful information and correctly understand the topic in order to write it in another way. Thank you, my friend

• +1 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of new updates. We must continue searching so that we can provide what is new and useful. We can also increase our knowledge in a way that allows us to present our own thesis.

I support you dear friend if we want to be successful then we should create a unique tropic .which is according to the rules and regulations of this forum .and also helpful for the members of this forum. and it creates it contains the contents which help others. quality is also important. so we should create unique content to be successful I agree with you.