Cryptotalk history.. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

Hey guys I know cryptotalk started in 2020 and its reputation is really great. It is not very old and it allows us to earn bitcoin.  I think having such a forum is something very interesting and new in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Hello colleagues! Can anyone tell me about the history of cryptocurrency, where or how it started .. just curious about it .. if you ever answer thank you 🙂

My friend, I am new here, and in fact I do not know how long the history of this Mandela began, but I hope to know
I believe that it is still useful and important and following important developments, and we can learn well and more

• +3 1

I'm new here, my friend. I do not know the history of this forum, but it is very good to know a lot of information about this wonderful forum and its history. I hope the old members are interested in this topic

My information is that CryptoTalk was created in 2019 in September and began to launch to all countries of the world in 2020 until the number of members reached hundreds of thousands and is increasing in popularity day by day.
I know that the origin of the forum is Russian, but I do not know the names of the people who created it, or if it was only one person.

CryptoTalk Forum is one of the new forums that are comprehensively interested in digital currencies such as platforms, currencies, projects, blockchain technology and the latest important news in the cryptocurrency market, and the CryptoTalk forum is available in English and Russian languages, also there is an opportunity to win Bitcoin in addition to Talk currency by posting and commenting inside The forum is in a very simple way, and all you have to do is create new topics related to cryptocurrencies in all its fields, or comment on previous posts within the forum before other members.

Frankly, I do not know when it started, but it is written at the end of the page that the date of creation is since 2019, and I started here about a month ago. I hope to become an active member of this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, this forum started several months ago, almost late last year, but it began to spread and trust a lot because it is honest and has a consistent system, and no one can ever skip its rules, and its profit is nice at the end of every week of work

• +2 1

History of cryptology and its analysis the first known evidence of the use of cryptography (in some form) was found in an inscription carved around 1900 BC, in the main room of the Tomb of the noble Khnumhotep II, in Egypt. The writer used some unusual hieroglyphic symbols here and there instead of ordinary ones.

• +2 1

I dont know the story of cryptotalk, but i only know that its not an old forum and they pay us for our hard works to post useful topics or comments... Everyday upto $.3.5 in bitcoin.

• +3 1

I dont know actually when cryptotalk history was started. But I can say that cryptotalk is one of the best forum I have ever seen.  By the opportunity of cryptotalk I can earn and learn. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. We can learn many things from them. 

• +1 1

This forum concept come from bitcointalk and this forum started in 2019 September. First time this forum bring new campaign with 1 btc for top users after that they bring new campaign and this campaign give ever users 30k sathosi per day in yobit... 

Well, as a new member, I have also same question about Cryptotalk history. I mean when it started and how was it is initial stages. I have read the pinned post and get idea through posting date that it is created in September 2019. It has been going 2nd year of this useful forum, and I have introduced a week ago.

yes you are right I agree with you but I only know that it's not an old poem and they pay us for our hard words before we make juice. It's a useful for straight hair in daily routine while then we can have a good income from here in my opinion 

The history of crypto talk should be please enlighten by the senior or old members of the cryptotalk currency platform who should try to make us know when It started and how it was created who invented it the year of invention and so on

Sorry to say as a beginner I don't know about the history of crypto but I know common thing crypto use from many years after when the bitcoin come in market the crypto has also thier own functions.

Cryptotalk is a platform where you can earn bitcoins. It give you prize for comments and posts that you do. You can store these coins in your yobit wallet. You can get more information on google.

Welcome .. Actually, I am still new here and I have the same question that you asked..I am curious about that..but it is certain that in the past few years this field has started ... it is not very old

This is a great information because every of the trip Rohtak member would like to know what is the history of Crypto talk Param because everyone wants to know about this great Forum and Mashru update their knowledge about v form and cryptocurrencies because we are learning and earning from this forum and we should know all about the background of the cryptocurrency and Crypto talk

dear friend I want to tell you that I don't know about the history of gift ok because my friend suggest me to work on this platform this is very beneficial for us so I just started work on it so that's why this platform is very beneficial for us because it's provides many services to us

What I know is that it started around 2019 and since that time there are many people who have been working and collecting cryptocurrencies.
At the time, it was not known and widespread, and the people who were working in it were very few.
And these people are really the ones who have made great fortunes from working with them and collecting them to our present time.

• +1 1

This forum is not very old according to what I knew, it is about six months old, and as you know, the goal of finding it is to be a store of information related to crypto currencies and how to deal with them, in addition to providing the opportunity to earn these currencies 

Best regards

Hello my friend and thank you for this theme, I really enjoy reading the responses on this topic and interesting in the history of modern encrypted and when it begins and I'm very excited for the future of this forum and digital.

Welcome, my friend, here, in fact, I do not know anything about this matter because I am new here, but I will be happy to know the story and the history of cryptocurrencies. I am searching and working hard in pursuit of knowledge and facts.

• +1 1