Replying in a same topic.. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

You can avoid this by looking at the chat bubble next to the post title if it is in black. This means that you have commented on the post before. It is best to abide by the forum rules so that you are not banned.

• +5 1

I think if you comment on the same topic twice, one useful comment will be charged in yobit, and thus one comment from your comments will be paid on Monday. Welcome friend.

• +3 1

Yes my dear friend it's totally depends on you if you want to replaying at 

Same topic but it will more chances to delete your comments via system and i think it is wasted time.... And if you reply to anyone so then your comments are not deleted... And you get payment of this same post...

Hello mate. Welcome to this forum. Hope you doing well. There is no any necessary to comment into a some posts twice or thrice. You have already replied it. If any one mentioned you, you can. Otherwise it is not necessary. Hope you understand. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope you are well and well. My friend there is an advantage in the forum when you comment on it you cannot comment again. The forum shows that you have commented on this post and have commented again, exposing yourself to trouble. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

It is okay, I think that nothing will happen, but it is better for you to be attentive to your responses to the topics and to be more accurate and to complete the response simply.

The most important forum rules are to avoid duplicate posts and comments, so I advise you to pay attention to what you write to avoid warning points and when the process is repeated, you will get a ban on your account, so you must pay close attention.

wow dear its really very good and new information and i learn very new today from your topic because i am newbie and did not know this before now i must keep in mind all the senior suggestion that if the circle on the left side of the post is black then it means you are already write a comments on this 

It is important idea i think it is hard to remember the topics i comment on once or more , i believe it is okay to share our knowledge on the same ideas more than just once

Hello my friend, when you browse the posts in the beginners section, the titles of the posts appear and next to them an icon of two messages, when we have the two messages in black color, you have commented on this post, otherwise you have not commented on the post yet and you can write your comment and contribute to spreading knowledge and interest to everyone.

Dear hello to you, I see thousands of topics, but I do not see very few in the posts. Therefore, I advise if the participating members are there for money or are not good at responding to the same topic several times and this offends the platform and the laws, regulations and instructions of this forum, and this is why effective topics and ideas must be published  The value in order to avoid deletion and non-repetition of the response to the same topic

• +2 1

On 2/22/2020 at 3:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

When you see two black and white balloons, it means you didn't respond to the message, and when you see all black, it means you did.

I'll answer you my friend.
The forum didn't leave a loophole that bother you
You can find out if you've commented on this post before or not by having the form of small letters next to the topic,If the messages are black or gray, it means you've already commented, But if they're still white, that means you haven't commented yet.
It's easy.

Well my friend, I think the moderators here will consider it as spam, so you should avoid duplicating responses to the same topic. There is an icon next to each topic title that specifies for you whether you have responded to it in advance or not.

Hello my friend, thank you for your useful participation. The forum provides you with a feature to identify the topic that was answered, as there is an icon in the form of a message when you are in black and white colors, this means that you did not respond to the post and when it is completely black, this means that you have responded to the topic and if  You pay attention that you will not respond to the same topic again.

• +3 1

It is not pleasant to answer the same topic multiple times
But this is not contrary to the rules of the forum because all your comment is considered a topic on its own

• +4 1

It's fine if you reply to a same topic because your previous replies will just be merge and it's still counted as one. But to avoid spamming, then just have it one time.

My friend if you reply a same post after some days you will get a warning point and then you will banned. So try to reply those topic you have not reply before to stay safe here and continue your crypto journey.

Hello friend, you can know if you have reply to this topic previously through the feature provided by this forum.
Where you will see next to the subject that you have not reply to a black circle, and topics that you have shared your opinion with, you can find a star or a faded circle on their side.
This is also shown through the follow-up notice at the top of the post. If you have followed it before, this will be seen

• +2 1

There is a clear indication on a topic that you have already commented on them, so if you comment on topics twice, then I think the second one will be counted as useless posts or a duplicate, so try as much as possible to avoid that, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

You've gone completely black, which means you both responded to the topic, and you must use the forum's vatback. Double duplicates of the forum are still being talked about. Let's find a way. .Time will be more sure and he says he gets a separate count for each comment. So I'm not sure about that. Thanks.

Hi friend I think nothing just happen when you reply on a post 2 times but this is not really good. In my opinion before replying a post try to understand the post and then reply on it. This make a sense. After some time if you reopened it you can remember this is the topic I replied before

I think it happens but you have to pay attention well and when you enter to answer the same post your old reply is there so be careful to pay attention and wish you a simple and easy work free of errors important not to be afraid

Dear friend, you do not have to respond to a specific topic only once, otherwise you will not get money in exchange for writing more than one response on the same topic, and you must know that the topics that you responded to will show a star next to it, otherwise a circle will appear.

I think it happens but you have to pay attention well and when you enter to answer the same post your old reply is there so be careful to pay attention and wish you a simple and easy work free of errors important not to be afraid

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.