Replying in a same topic.. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

As you enter any section, next to each icon, you'll find an icon in the form of a message. This symbol enables you to know whether you have responded to the post or not. When the icon is a black balloon, this means that you have responded to the post previously and when you are in black and white, you can enter the response without any problems or fines.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friends I do not know much about it but I think that it is not a big deal to comment the second time you can comment second time but within a gap of time I think that no issue can create to doing this.

Edited by Mecalum

You should be careful about that you should not post another comment on the same topic. But if you post the reply on the same topic then it is not a big deal you don't need to be worry about it. You can reply to a topic second time and it can also be counted as useful post. 

• +1 1

The forum provide you with the option that will let you know if you have commented on this topic or not. If you already have commented on a topic a icon will be go black but if you had an the icon will be white. You will find this icon in front of a topic. But also I like to say that if you give two common in a same topic it won't give you any kind of warning.

Hy....

No friend your comment will not count.. If you have already post on same topic you can find black color on message Icons.One of the the rules of the forum still tells of double duplication. Let's find a way out....

So its bit hard for newbies they don't know even i have post on this topic or not but almost every members know there is the sign which topics c u commented and which not so nothing will happened but don't waste your time in commenting of same topic

• +1 1

well my friend . No problem if you respond in the same topic, this gives you more knowledge. But it will be counted as one entry. If it is not necessary then do not. And you can distinguish the new topic from the old one that you responded to through the symbol next to the topic if it is in black or white.

Reply to the same topic in my opinion  is useless.because you will not be paid for multiple  replies to the same topic.you are paid only when you reply to the different topics.replies to the same topic are considered once.therefore avoid that and make reply on different topic every time.. 

• +1 1

We should not reply in the same topic.Because comments will not count and will be deleted by moderator.We will not get payment for those posts.So we should avoid to reply in the same topic.We should reply in different topics and get more information about crypto world. 

No such thing cannot be done.
If someone does that, his account will be bended or his account will be suspended. If you think you forgot to comment on the same topic in some more comments, then find your reply and edit it there. But if no scam can be done then your account will be ruined. Let's all stay away from scam work. And let's help this forum move forward.

Dear if you comment on the post and it will again open then page will open on which you have commented. And also the icon of this post also different. So check completly before comments. 

Best of luck for next good post!

• +4 1

Reply for the same topic in a same manner makes ugly and negative in your account because we just reply to a new topic with a new idea makes the receiver a new dimention to the topic 

On 2/22/2020 at 2:44 AM, Brand1 said:

The forum provides you with a feature to know the topic that was replied to where there is an icon in the form of a message when you are two black and white balloons This means that you did not reply to the post and when you are completely black this means that you have responded to the topic

What are you saying bro, i could not understand. And  i couldnot watch balloons at this platform. If you say truth, so please tell us properly and give more information about this because i am newbies here. Thanks. 

• +4 1

I do not recommend you to make more than one reply for each post because this is not allowed, the moderators may delete it or they may give you a warning point.

If you answer twice on the same post, then it can be dangerous for you, it is not allowed that you answer on the same post again and again, so take care and don't reply on the same post 

Good luck

I'm also a beginner and i'm still facing thesame problem,i sometimes find it difficult to know the topics i've commented on before,but i was later told that you can differentiate the topic you've commented on before and the ones you've not by the  circle like icon at the left hand side of the topic,when the circle are white then you've not commented on that topic but when it turns black then abviously you've commented on that particular topic,lets be careful

I think, comments are not counted and deleted they do not pay for it, to avoid commenting on the same topic you can go to the topic list and see the message icon if you are 2 blocks then you have commented on that topic.

Most probably, you reply to that thread would be deleted. But I think you reply would only be deleted if it got reported or noticed by the admins. Maybe, you'll also get some warning points, but that would be very unlikely.

I also suggested that one of your post or comments will be deleted because it will shows on the moderator system that you have comments on that same topic but you should make look at each message you have done in the message icon, it will appears black after comment, we should take note guys

Hi Dear Thanks for asking this good  question . Dear if we do comment in the post then we followed this posts the following marked on above the title of topic . so before commenting on topic we can see the follow button this will help us to prevent by doing the reply on same topic 

Screenshot (234)_LI.jpg

I think it is not approved by the forum.  There are no double comment restrictions, but these posts are not counted as useful because of duplicate posts. We hope you find some new topics on a daily basis.  Brave, if there are two or more issues with your account.

Your focus should be on this forum while posting your comments and sometimes your focus is not good and then in frustration you have post your double comments. And then you have to delete that post.

Apparently I believe that it cannot be done since it is counted as a double comment, so it does not count, so as not to make that mistake what I recommend is to give an honest reputation, or a like, as well as helping the colleague who created that Article, you can also know that you have already commented on that post and not make the mistake of commenting on it again, but it is a tip that I can give you, it depends on what ways each one has to solve this detail.

You will definitely be given a warning point and you may be banned from the forum, there are several ways to avoid this matter. In fact, the first way is that there is a box in your personal profile named Unread content, in which there are all posts that you have not read before, secondly, there is simply next to Every post in the forum sections is a sign worthy of if it is white, then this means that you have not commented on this topic before, and if it is black, then this means that you commented on it before, so it does not need to take a risk in order to know the result.

• +5 1

Replying on the same is not bad but it create problem for you. There is chance to merge every post on the sme topic. Your posts are not counted in the yobit. Its bad for you and i think there is no restriction.

• +1 1