Yobit password and login forget - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan_19

Yobit password and login forget

Yobit password when forgotten is not a big deal because I believe the admin will help you to secure new one.. If truely you are the genuine owner of the account 

Dear friend , first I want to ask you to write better topics next time more than just one question 

If you forgot your password , just click on forgot my password , they going to send you confirming mail you go to your email to check it and find link there you use this link to go to another page which you can change your old password and place new one

• +3 1

Hey dear friend if you forgot your password and can't login to your yobit account, reset the password and create the new password just like that. Inbox me if you need further assistance.

Do not worry about it, when you log in again, click on forgot password, and your account will be confirmed again through Gmail. It is the best way to log in again

We can use our gmail which we used during making our yobit account.  Put in gmail box and click on forget password then you can recover your yobit account.  But after that you need to make sure not did this. So you can write down on any oage and can safe for next use . Don't make it again and again with this it can be freez and after that you can harm by yobit . So it easy to recover now you can run your yobit after recovery. 

Do not worry, you can log in if you have access to your email, click on "Forgot your password" and you will be able to change it. I advise you to put a strong password and write it on a piece of paper and keep it well.

• +3 1

My friend, it is not a big problem, and as many friends have just mentioned to you, you should click on forgot password and set a new password. I hope that you write it down in a safe place to avoid forgetting it again

1 hour ago, hreadoyfn0 said:

Hey dear friend if you forgot your password and can't login to your yobit account, reset the password and create the new password just like that. Inbox me if you need further assistance.

Why to inbox you since everything regarding the process can be perfectly discussed in this public thread? If you offer the solutions, rest of the members might get the chances to learn something here. Sometime, password recovering process is going to be tough if members have forgotten their password of email too. 

You must memorize the password of your Yubi account well, and do not save it on the Internet so that the hackers do not reach it, you must save it in your mind and if you forget it, you should seek the help of the officials of this site and ask them about how to recover the password. Good luck

Dear friend, you have to go to the yobit account and look for the login button, then enter your account and verify it, and press the forgot password button, then reset a new password
But you should not forget the new password. I recommend that you write it down on a small pocket notebook

Dear, it is really unfortunate in general that you should communicate with them in order to solve your problem, it is a problem or a big dilemma really forgetting to log in and password I advise you to communicate with them in order to solve your problem and most importantly contact them through their official page on the social networking site Twitter Thank you very much

• +4 1

Dear friend, it is not a good thing. You should contact them to solve your problem and contact them through the platform and their Twitter site because it is important to solve this problem. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

As long as you have the email used to register, you can use the forget password feature. But if you lose everything, I think it will be difficult... 

Dear friend, you want not to worry, forgetting this password is normal and it happens to many members, you have to click on the forgot password option, and you will be presented with options, one of which is to set a new password, but do not forget it again, save it in a safe place as A piece of paper.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, you do not need to worry if you keep your account on Chrome, you only have to remember the e-mail and the problem will be solved

• +4 1

You need to click the forget password at the login page on your yobit account and you should remember your email that you used on your yobit account to recover your account.

As a member of the crypto currency platform if you forget your login username and password you should try to click on the first password bottoms it will direct you to where you will be able to change your password and try to save it in order not to forget it again 

You have to write your password, your e-mail and everything in the notepad in case you forgot your password, you will find it there .. But in reality it is not a big problem because the solution is very simple and easy..You just have to go to the yobit registration list box and click on the option Did you forget the password .. The rest will be recovered

The good thing about Yobit is that it gives you the option to recover the password in case you forget it. You should try to prevent that from happening to you, copy their passwords in a separate notebook because imagine that you are doing other types of commercial operations and large investments in other platforms and cannot access, the loss would be unfortunate.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/21/2020 at 10:25 PM, Hassan_19 said:

I forgot my login and password of yobit can any one help me out?

No problem my friend, it is too easy to recover your password.. Just goes to forget password and click on it.. After doi g this you will receive an option of re new you password so by clicking on it you will be able to get your password again.. You can change your password at that time.. Always try to make such password which will be the combination of words and letters so that your account can not be hacked. 

• +1 1

You just need to click on forget password option and reset your password and if the problem will not solved then create a ticket and contact with Yobit customer support service, they will definitely find some way for you.

You need not to worry . You should just click on the forgot password on login page of yobit account . They will ask you to write your email address here and after getting email address they will send you a code to reset your password . You can use this code to reset your account password and create a new one.

Don't worry my friend there is a solution to all problems.  You can solve this problem by simply clicking on the phrase I forgot the password.  In order to avoid these problems, the password must be written on paper and kept in a safe place in order to be safe from being lost.

Do not worry my friend, your account on this platform should be or the same in this forum, if you do not remember it then click on the forgot password button, I hope you find a solution to your problem there.