Yobit password and login forget - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan_19

Yobit password and login forget

Don't worry my friend, all you have to do is press "forget my password" and enter the required information "login" and "email address", an email will be sent to your email address containing a link to reset your password.

• +2 1

My friend, this is one of the most dangerous things that can go through us all, it's really a joke, so you have to contact the administration and ask for a password reset, so that you can access your page and your information again. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is not a thing to worry about  if you don't remember it then just click on the "forgotten password" option in the log in menu of yobit.net

and provide the things they ask you and it will recover 

If the problem is more serve than msg me we will sort it out 

My dear, in the event that you forgot the password for the yobit account, you must choose the help command for Google to send the code to your account in order to set the new password or from the beginning to avoid forgetting the password, allow Chrome to remember it to avoid this problem

• +2 1

Welcome dear, do not worry, everything will be resolved, provided that you are honest and you have a Gmail account that you have linked the yobit platform to. We have two options, so you start with the first:

1. Enter the browser settings and suppose it is chrome. Enter the settings and then a box called Passwords appears.  On it and you will find the password if the browser has not saved it, there is a second way, which is:

2.  Enter yobit and click on the Forgot password option and your cook will be sent to your Gmail account. Copy it and enter it and it will allow you to change the password. Another ball. I hope you recover the password❤

Don't worry about it. If you want to login to your yobit account without your password then you have to click at forget password and create new password and login.

I have never faced such a problem before
  But I think its solution is easy, don't worry
Perhaps you can find an option that allows you to choose a new password in the Yobit you should search

• +4 1

Greetings, my dear friend, please do not worry, you just have to click on the password and then reset it easily. It is simple. Good luck

Hello dear friend. Do not worry because it is not difficult to change the password. Click on the forgot password password and then a verification code will appear for you. Copy and paste it and follow the normal steps.

• +2 1

You can reset the password after pressing the "Forgot Password" option" 

After that, the site sends a code on your email through which you can reset the password and access your account again .

In fact, I think yobit is a very good one For a change of money.If someone forgets the username or password of the Yodit account, it can be easily recovered.If anyone wants to change the password of Yobitt account.Then he has to press the option called Forgot Password. Then it is possible to recover the password with the information

Dear Friend
You can return to your e-mails at the time of creating your account. You will find important information that can help you restore your account
It is possible to send a password recovery message in case you know the username or the email address on which you created your account

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Assalam 0 Alaikum, Dear friends questions regarding forgotten login and password are very difficult to access the login and password to access the any account than we are click the forgot option and reset the password. In two way one is e mail and second is mobile number. This is the best option for recover the login and password. 

You can click on FORGET PASSWORD option and rest your password, if this option didn't work for you then try to contact the support team directly, because the signing up is off now, so maybe this option will not work for you, anyway try it to find out, complete your topic next time

• +3 1

On 2/21/2020 at 10:25 PM, Hassan_19 said:

I forgot my login and password of yobit can any one help me out?

My dear if you have forgotten your password of yobit account then there is no big  issue .Resetting the password is very easy. You go to the Forgotten password. The email that is there, you give your email, go from there and verify it. Your password will be reset. I think it was very simple 

There's only one way to get your password back.You need to forgot your password and reset it.You can reset it by clicking on forgot password.After then you will receive email after verifying your email you will able to reset your password.Don't worry dear just try it.

• +1 1

Yorbit password and login forget can be reset when you visit the mail used doing registration the message send to you can be also used to recover your lost password and login forget.

As long as you have the email used to register you can use the forget password feature but if you lose everything i think it will be difficult.you used on yoir yobit account to recover your account they 'll send a code to your email.

Welcome my friend, you can recover the password for your account via your e-mail, you can open the browser and choose the option to forget the password and a message will be sent to your e-mail, and then you can choose a new password and save it through Google browser.

• +2 1

I lose an account in this way and it was so hard to get back the account so just try to send a report to the support team and maybe you will get back the account.

• +2 1

Well I believe it's nothing to be worried about as you can simply click on the forget password and a link would be sent to your email for you to get your password rest and get it working again.

Dear, it happened to everyone at some point, we forgot our password but don't worry about it, just use the email address you use for your account and follow all the process until it is reset again

Excuse me dear, I have not gone through such a situation before and I do not have information about it, but by reading and perusing the responses of others I have concluded that there is no need to worry. You can reset it again through your Gmail account and it will not be difficult .. I hope that it will be resolved Your problem soon

Do not hide my friend there is an option when registering that includes you forgot the password, click on it and continue the steps.
A new confirmation code will be sent to the word that you will put in your private email.
Copy it to the desired location and the wallet will work again and there is no fear of what you have in it.

• +1 1

My friend, you can return to your account and create a new password via your e-mail by clicking on the “Forgot your password” option

• +1 1