A New member - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

A New member

It's really good to try out new things just like you are about doing but inorder to be successful in cryptotalk I guess you have to exercise more patience than before and always follow the forum rules and instructions so that you don't fall out of the way of success

First of all welcome to this forum.  I hope you already have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency.  Please always try to help people and try to post more and more useful things.  From which everyone can gain knowledge and which is good for everyone.  As a result I think you will succeed.

I am new to this forum. It is easy to earn easily by posting and commenting. One of the simplest sources of income is the cryptocurrency forum. People from many countries are working to earn Bitcoin in exchange.  Express your opinion on all things and present important information to newcomers so people can easily get a good sense of everything.

Welcome dear!

You can earn bitcoins here by making posts.

But remember post should be meaningful,helpful.

Share your knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency here.

Enjoy!

First take good my dear brother . welcome to cryptotalk we all are here like a family members. As a newbie you have read all cryptotalk rules properly and follow the guideline. I hope you can earn from here very soon. Because it's very easy to earn from here. God bless you brother

I think we have to do well. We will not be able to do anything that we are harmed or in danger of.

Hello friends if you are a new user I have some tips for you please delete complete till and before starting your work on this site get some proper knowledge and of knowledge to earn money so first of all you learn the rules because you would not face the activation of your account if you did any mistake so please once read out all the rules of the site and secondly if you don't have sufficient knowledge about the site than other documents done by the expert person on this site that will help you in in preparing your own content so please do not copy paste it will harmful for you and may lead to deactivation of your account

On 2/21/2020 at 11:46 AM, Brand1 said:

Hello everyone this is my first post in this forum. I used to work in the bitcoin tallk forum and I have been working with it for about two years and I know and master very well the coding world but when I joined this forum I found that it differs from bitcoin tallk a lot of things so I read the rules and understood them well and all I need now It is to give me some advice to work in the forum, and I hope to start getting the money as soon as possible, and I also hope that I will be as well as everyone thinks and help as much as possible.

Welcome to cryptotalk and I think that now it's a good time to leave the other forum behind. I am rarely using bitcointalk the last 4 months as it offers nothing useful, besides the classic conversations between legendary members of the crypto space, such as Satoshi, Vitalik, Charlie Lee, Hal Finney, etc. Right now it is just a shadow of it's glorious past. Meanwhile cryptotalk is a healthy forum, full of enthusiasm and really good mods that care for every member of their community.

Well you have taken a good decision to work here,at first complete 100 usrful post which consists of more than 100 words.Then for every comment you will get paid upto 30 comments per day.

You must write 100 posts first and then we will move to the next step, which is to start profit and benefit from this wonderful forum that contains a lot of interest for the community....

As a new member me my self always find a way to improve my self gere and try better way to write some useful contents here. And for now am really doing great because of all these amazing writes topics. Just keep it up all you guys and have happy posting...

Then you can new member for this site to first read a rule and moke a post and comments honestly to not delete your post and no any warning and first complete 100 after get 30 paid comments on this site in your yobit account.

Welcome to cryptotalk this is the place for earning from sharing your knowledge through posts and comments with others and if one works hard he can earn a good income after few days.

On 2/21/2020 at 12:46 PM, Brand1 said:

Hello everyone this is my first post in this forum. I used to work in the bitcoin tallk forum and I have been working with it for about two years and I know and master very well the coding world but when I joined this forum I found that it differs from bitcoin tallk a lot of things so I read the rules and understood them well and all I need now It is to give me some advice to work in the forum, and I hope to start getting the money as soon as possible, and I also hope that I will be as well as everyone thinks and help as much as possible.

You are welcomed to the cryptotalk forum, its true that's you can earn money here by posting, also you can earn from bitcointalk by having the cryptotalk signature

Hello my dear friend, welcome to cryptotalk.Dont over think,just go with the flow.Just follow the rules and regulations and don't try to be smart. Ban is always around the corner

Hello everyone this is my first post im new member first need to register , yes, the goal is to hardwork and earn money, it is take not long time. your comment on this forum the more information able. Good luck for you my dear brothers.

On 2/21/2020 at 2:46 PM, Brand1 said:

Hello Brand1 and welcome to cryptotalk forums here you need to get 100 posts and you can earn 1,000 satoshi from each posts per post and maximum you can get is 30,000 satoshi whichi is from 30 posts and read rules and also follow them.

Hello my dear brother ,welcome to this wonderful forum .Just stick to the given rules and regulations of the forum and trust me ,you will enjoy your time here making money.

goodbye and receive friend. First you give birth to to completed 100 posts by the management of crypto. Than you follow remunerated of your every post. And hark back to act not make an effort to get something done pole by copy paste method.

bitcoin or anything you know about trading,If there is something you can’t understand you can asked here anytime.

So we started the company, we started coming to work, we need everything to do. Then I put an ad and give an advertisement.

Hi there. welcome to cryptotalk. it's good to see experienced people coming on this forum, for newbies like us experienced people will be very helpful but you must also read the rules and guidelines for working here and share your knowledge with us

On 2/29/2020 at 3:21 PM, Avais.mf said:

As you mentioned that you already have experience with the bitcoins talk then it will easy for you to get adjust here just follow the rules and you will face no problems. 

Well this is good mate because many members in bitcointalk is doing a good or quality posts and i think he can do a great job here in this forum, happy posting.

All newbie are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can collect many things about knowledge and Bitcoins, you need just to respect the rules and to follow the instruction you can find that here:

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/21/2020 at 10:49 AM, Pranto22 said:

Welcome here mate. First of all read Others posts and try to be Honest, Like don't copy from others. Otherwise ban is always here.

Also you need to talk about the use of the same device and IP which means someone has multiple accounts. Multiple accounts are prohibited and the reward is ban.